|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, November 8, 2008 1:25 PM
I love my 9-years-friend.Let me tell you why. =)Anyhow,I did housework when I woke up yesterday.Started to do the farewell gift for Thapa,Till my materials are ran out.And got to wait for them to come~So DG arrived to my house first,But he was entertaining Zeena.Followed by SS and JH.Did and do etc.Then WJ, TCC, Vian and SK came much later...Thapa then jio-ed us for dinner,And he came here,And meet us for dinner.I didn't knew that time past that fast.It was after 10pm when we had our dinner.But to me,At least it's 80% done. =DCongrats to each of us for all the efforts put in. =)So we had dinner at JH's house.And I went home,While they walked to central,And some of them stayed on to play pool;SS, JH, Thapa, DG and SK.While I was in msn,WJ suddenly asked me if I want to go drinking with his friends,But I don't know them.I was bored at home,And don't mind to head out to slack,So I agreed readily.But after awhile,He said to cancel the plans,Cause if we were to go with those friends, Jenny&Co,They will confirm ask him to drink alot,But he can't,Cause he got to drive.After much conversation again,We decided to just go out alone.We were both BORED at home anyway.And I don't mind to go out to slack~So bath-ed,And went out to meet him.I even had to write a note to my parents,Cause I was afraid they will wake up to see my disappearance. LOL.I head over to 7-eleven first,But guess what,I initially couldn't buy any alcohlic drinks!From 1am-6am.So I went up to the cashier and asked, (in chinese)"I can't buy any alcoholic drinks now?"He gave me that look, like saying actually it's alright for him.In the end,I could buy.But I only bought Jolly Shady.I tell you why.Firstly,When I went out,3 people: Vian, SS and JH,Told me this,"If WJ is driving, ask him not to drink so much." =xHe wanted beer initially,But I didn't buy any beers at all.Cause secondly,I hate beer.Third,Wanted to this from 7-eleven. This is what I took at my family's chalet.But before I even took that out,I realised that we did not have any opener.And I don't think you can open this out with bare hands? =/So in the end,We just settled with our Jolly Shadys. Then we drove to Upper Seletar Reservoir.Parked, and strolled.Strolled to an end,But there wasn't anywhere to sit.So we U-turned,And settled somewhere that could see a few people fishing.That boy still had his fishing crave. =/We sat, drank, talked,Till it started to drizzle. =/So we headed back to his car,Wind down the windows,And stayed in there.He then contacted Jenny&Co and WeiZhe&Co.Cause he was hungry,After I mentioned kway chap.LOL, evil me~ Hahahaha.Then headed to Thomson Road for supper~But only with WeiZhe&Co,Cause Jenny&Co were drunk and were heading home..But WJ was afraid that I will be left out if we were to have supper with WeiZhe&Co,Which had 6 of them.So they had prata,While we went to the noodles stall beside it.I don't know whether to say that he's thoughtful,Or he thinks too much. LOL! Oh anyway.While we were driving out Upper Seletar,This stupid boy forgets a few things! LOL.Hilarious!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.First, he forgets his safety belt.I reminded him that.Second, after driving awhile more,He forgets his rear mirror.Third, after driving further more,He forgets to switch on his headlight!Then when we were driving to TGCC after supper,He unlocked his car,Sat, and did those 3 things, before he wanted to drive!He don't want to get suan by me~ LOL!!!But stupid him,He was too concentrated in doing those 3 things that he did not even start his engine!I was like,"Can you start your engine and on the air-con first?"LOL, poor WJ~~~Kana suan by me~Hahaha, but take it as training! LOL!Anyway.Why did we drive to TGCC?Hahahaha. Cause WeiZhe jio-ed him to play basketball.At 3.40am, and after supper somemore. -.-Totally man.He played, and WJ won,And we head off.But one thing that I find it funny was.WeiZhe&Co were at WZ's house.When he met WJ for basketball,His friends were at his house.So dots la.You left your friends at your home,And you are not there.Even WJ thinks that it's weird. LOL!We went to Esso to pump petrol by the way.And it was WJ's first time doing so~Super noob~He don't even know where to pull the trigger to open the tank.The uncle had to teach him that.But now he knows. =)Then he drove to my carpark,And practiced parking again.His slanted parking. LOL!Then we went for a ride,Cause he said he is not sleepy after that work out.We both love to dou feng at night~Cause the road is quiet,And the wind's super nice~~~After the ride,We went back to my carpark,For him to practice again,Before I head home.Anyway.I was the first to see WJ's license!!!! He is definitely happy to receive that.Can see from his expression. =)))Don't know to say whether I suay anot.But the moment I let myself into my house,My parents woke up,Cause it was time for my dad to wake up anyway. -.-Anyway.They also never say anything much. LOL!So I slept,From 5am to 12noon,Before I woke up~And started blogging~~~Alright.I need to go somewhere~LOL, bye!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|