Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, September 22, 2008 10:18 PM
I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO COME ONLINEIf SS and JH were to read this,They will definitely say that I owe them 10bucks each.(This is what I told them)Cause I am really tired.I didn't even switched on my lappy, using desktop now.But was visiting my blog and all,And decided to post a short entry,Or else, the next time I blog,It'll be a damn long entry.(Words entry only)So yes, I did went to ECP with Clique yesterday.Was really fun.We even went to ECP to play arcade.Hilarious man,To play arcade at ECP?WE were like, aren't we supposed to by cycling instead?LOL, we seems to be so into arcade games right now! =PMeet SS, TCC and DG for lunch,Meet JH, WJ and Vian,And went to ECP.Thapa was late, and we don't know whether he wants to cycle anot,So we decided to wait for him.But the 'waiting' ended up in the arcade,Which explains why we spent 2 hours in the arcade. Zzzz.Had fun with Daytona, DDR, the shoting game and etc.JH, TCC and Thapa even went to play lan for 1 hours. LOL.Then it was after 7pm,And we got out of arcade.And decided to cycle.I was so tempted to go home!! LOL.So cycled, while Vian, WJ and Thapa drank at a pub there.Shared bike with SS,Talked alot, (even though I knew it was coming),Sang as usual, craps etc.Poor DG, he had a bad fall!We didn't even expected him to fall,Cause he was doing very well yesterday!Poor him, cause he is going to Genting now! =DBon Voyage! Take care! Buy presents back!!! LOL.Then had our super late dinner at Burger King,Till close to 11pm,And walked back to the bus stop to take bus home.I only reached home close to 12mn,And slept at only 12.30mn.Thanks JH, for the walk home. =))Woke up at 6.30am this morning.Was so tired man...Met Wan Ling, and went to 7A together.Ward 7A is an infectious ward. Zzzz.Very troublesome to do things there.Anyway, I filled up a form today regarding the choice of department that I wanted to go for PRCP.1) Emergency Department.I really chose ED, with no regrets. =D2) Inpatient Ward (11C/12C)Went to these 2 wards before. They had great staffs there. =D3) ICU/HD (aka Intensive Care Unit / High Dependency)Seriously, I don't know why I chose this, but it sorts of captured my attention. =DWas really not in the mood today.Even told WL and Danial that I just feel like slacking through this 3 weeks.Cause, after only one day in a ward,I told myself that this is really not for me man. -.-But kana scolded by Danial,"PRCP coming. This attachment cannot slack!!!"Anyway, after work.Was super hungry.So jio-ed SS out to eat.Since he was on his way home too. =))Then walked over to JH's place there to eat.Walked to my house here for the Soya Beancurd.Then walked to WJ's mum shop there,Cause JH wanted to eat.Then walked to SSDC (at yck),Cause JH wanted to settle some stuffs there.Was really tired, (applies to the 3 of us I think =P)And went home at 8pm,Since SS's sister didn't bring her keys out. =.=Oh,I am on afternoon shift this Thursday.But it's SS's birthday celebration this Thursday too.But sad......................I requested to change shift today.But wasn't approved by my lecturer.SOBS.Guess I will miss out all the fun huh?(And SS even threatened to kick me out of the clique!)Really man,Can't imagine that they all having all the fun,While I am slogging out in the ward.Morever, it's SS's birthday!!!Damn it!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|