Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Day 3
Saturday, December 11, 2010 11:59 PM
A recent picture of you and your friends

I've decided to change the title of the post. Instead of recent, it shall be: "A memorable picture of you and your friends".
The most recent? Will be ward 9D's year end party; our special Arabian night. =) But I don't have the group photo shot! And Facebook happens to have many versions of it. Due to the many different cameras. =/
Why I chose this photo. This particular shot was taken during my 19th birthday, even barely before I was in the clique. In fact, we weren't close to each other then, and didn't address each other as clique.
Thapa brought me in. But Thapa, where are you now? I miss you greatly!!!
Many things happened once I got to know these bunch of wonderful friends.
From the daily outings, to the regular badminton sessions, all the fun that we have together. The many many overnight sessions at Song's house. The gambling sessions that the guys had. Then came the bad news, and Thapa had to leave us. We stayed overnight together at the airport. And cried together when the time had finally came.
Thereafter, many things happened in my life too. But at each ups and downs, I'm proud to say that clique has been with me through thick and thin. And hopefully, I've been at theirs for them too.
And the happiest days of my life? Definitely our Taiwan trip at March 2009. It was my first trip out with friends only and the 8 of us had truly enjoyed ourself throughout. It was so greatly missed that we all want another trip out again. And I mean all 9 of us.
But because of the many commitments that we all have now, we can't afford to get out for a trip with full attendance. Maybe I should rephrase. We can't even go out as a whole with full attendance now. Even meeting for dinner at AMK central is hard. It's ironic, cause we used to be saying how great it was with us staying all around AMK, and thus making meeting up at the usual hangout; AMK is easy and convenient.
Did I mention? I even had Jh as boyfriend cause of clique. If I hadn't been here, I wouldn't have got together with him at all.
It's all our 21st this year. And I'm glad that we all made the effort to spend it with one and another, celebrating it together.
Pardon me for being so touchy and emo. But it's just what I'm experiencing all together once again. I blog-ed before that maybe the worst time that we all have is when the guys entered NS. Is this really my worst nightmare coming true? If it is. Then can I have a good dream please? If I were to dream that we'll go out for another trip together soon, and all stay together when we turned grandpas and grannys, is it all going to come true?
I can't explain how much I love this clique. I love you, Goh Jing Hang. I love you, Vivian See. I love you, Khiew Shi Min. I love you, Resham Thapa. I love you, Ha Soon Song. I love you, Koh Si Kai. I love you, FaithX Tan Wei Jie. I love you, Tan Wei Jie. I love you, Tan Chin Chieh. Do you all love me, and love each and everyone of us like how I do? Are we all thinking the same way? Do you miss me as much as I miss you?
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|