Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
没有 Silly Boy 的第一天
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:03 PM
没有 Silly Boy 的第一天.
Woke up even before my alarm rang today, surprisingly. There wasn't even any upgrading works going on to disturb my beauty sleep. But somehow, I just woke up.
Was super happy to see his SMS when I woke. I made him promised me 2 things:
1) To read my 3 letters in accordance; I gave him 3 letters for this trip. First, to read upon the flight to Thailand. Second, during halfway of the trip, when the rest of the army boys are also reading their letters sent over by their families. Third, on his flight back to Singapore.
2) I only need 3 SMS-es from him. One, upon his flight over to Thailand. Two, midway of the trip, just to let me know that he's still surviving. And three, upon departing Thailand back to Singapore, to let me anticipate his return and wait for his plane to touch down!
So imagine how happy I was when I saw his SMS upon waking. I know I can't expect much. Auto-roaming SMS-es and calls are really expensive!
Who knows, when I was picking meds after taking over this afternoon, I received his call from Thailand!!!
He really bought a prepaid call! JUST FOR ME. =) He was uber cute too. He claimed that there are many steps to just call me! LOL. Press this and that, dial the country code etc!
17 days without him maybe a torture. But as long as we cherish each other and keep each other in our hearts, we'll get pass this together. =)
Received yet another call at 9.30pm. So happy to hear his voice! Ironically. We chit chatted even longer, talked more when he's in overseas. xD
Work today is over! Pretty good shift! Break time with Poh Poh and Ah Tang! Going for supper at Thomson too! LOL. Super sinful.
Poor Poh Poh. She's still passing over to the hateful Janet as I'm blogging now =/
Alright. Doubt I'll have time to continue after supper tonight. LOL. Shall post this and head off for supper! Stay tune guys!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|