Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Last Book In.
Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:06 PM
Last Thursday,Shrine sms-ed us and asked us to go out.To walk walk or to just look at stars. Totally LOL-ing when I read his sms,But I ignored it (cause it was late when I read his sms),And I already don't have the intention to go out.After the long talk and only reaching home at close to 6pm,I think I will be damn tired hanging out with clique.It equals to being quiet when with them.And they will start asking, "very tired huh" etc questions. LOL.I was about to sleep at close to 11pm,When the guys started to call me.First, was Shrine using SK's number to ring me.He scolded me for not replying me etc.I thought they had late night plans,But turns out,They were being disturbing only. LOL.After a few minutes later,SK called.Talk rubbish, and he started to ask me to take care of the upcoming swine flu,And asked me, NOT TO MEET THEM during this period. =PSo bad right, tsk tsk tsk.Friday was pm shift.Jh was supposed to book out at 1.30pm,But cause of his MC taking the other time,He sort of had to payback for it.So he booked out at 7pm instead.Work that day was kinda shitty. =/But it was all gone upon meeting Jh after work. =)He was being stupid la. LOL.He was actually late; only boarding the train when I was heading down to level 1.But he insisted on coming over,So I paid bills, withdraw money, before meeting him in the train station. =)))Train-ed to amk together,And headed to S11 for dinner/supper.We bumped into Xiao Hui and Hui Fang there too. LOL.After eating, we then bus-ed back home.I was tired after a shitty day at work,And the next day was another pm shift. =/Saturday, woke and meet Jh for breakfast/lunch.Went to Pepper Lunch cause we don't know where else to dine. =/And bus-ed to Novena instead.We had lots of time, cause we met up damn early. LOL.Walked around Novena awhile,And I headed to work,While he headed back to amk.Work that day was fairly alright.After work,Met up with Jh and together with Pei Ern, we 3 took the train together.Jh gave me a surprise gift,Only to be very shy about it. =)Headed to hub to look for clique,Danced awhile,And bus-ed home to bathe and change.Cause we were catching movie "The Conspiracy" at 12mn.The movie is just so-so. =/Cause it's kinda alike to "The Eagle Eye".Anyhow, the movie ended at 2am.And walked home with Jh.Went to his house to overnight.And wished his brother "Jing Ming".It's his 17th birthday today.But so poor thing. =(Tomorrow is O level Chinese.So he's not going out to celebrate today.But luckily he already celebrated with his friends yesterday. =)Was slacking at Jh's house during the day.He dota-ed, while I played facebook games. =/Before he prepared to book in. =)Alright,Clique is jio-ing for movie.Or rather, Shrine initiated it!Surprisingly~Cause tickets today are $10 wor.(Do you guys know? =x)So main thing for me to do now?Rest and sleep.As ordered by Jh. =/Cause tomorrow is UBO; 8.30am to 5pm. =x
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|