Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:16 AM
Shortly after my last entry,I went to meet Song and ZH. =/I just can't stand another minute being at home. =.=Walked over to central instead;To waste time.And meet that 2 under Vian's block.I don't know why of all places, it's under Vian's block la.But by right,ZH was supposed to be studying.But they look more like chit chatting. =.=Cause I wasn't in their topic at all,I wanted to find something to do!Even sms-ed Vian and asked if there was anyone at home.Just to go up to her house to look look and see see~~~ ROFL.Anyway.It was then time for us to go meet DG for dinner.ZH then bus-ed home,While we went to find DG.And headed to the market to eat.Turns out,DG had his own plans too. =xTo study in the library.So after dinner,We headed to the library,And find Vian, who happened to be there already. LOL.DG studied; Vian uses her lappy; While Song and I read Taiwan books. LOL. Song went off early, to find SK and WJ to jubeat. =.=So the 3 of us stayed on,And I even went to borrow 3 books. LOL.Do I even have the time to read them? Hmmmm.Stayed on till the librarian chases us off,And we left the library.Along the way, we met JH.They then decided to accompany JH for dinner at S-11,While I headed to arcade to find the guys.I was actually reading then watching them play la. ROFL.JH, DG and Vian came to find us after their meal,But JH left shortly after.DG left slightly later than JH.Vian wanted to go home,But a call from us, and she returned to Mac to find us.So while Song went home first,SK, WJ and I headed to Mac to wait for Vian.And bumped into Kae Hua and Jeremy~ SK had a good long chat with them. LOL.Song says Vian wanted to;But Vian says it was Song's idea, =/But whatever the case it,We went to BPP (again) at quite a last minute decision. =xThe beautiful lights~ Sotong balls. My Japanese Slipper. SK's screwdriver shooter; and it's really damn strong~ Song had snowball, while Vian had her mango shake.WJ and SK then ordered a jig of Burbon (don't know how to spell =x) plus coke. SK's handphone joke. =.= Drank till close to 1am,And Song left first,Cause he still have driving tomorrow.We sat a little while more,And left after 1am. Vian and WJ then headed to Thomson,Cause WJ wanted supper.I was feeling quite lazy to walk so far,Plus I remembered Vian's 3 persons rule,And I don't want to interrupt the AMC.So SK and I decided to go home instead.His house is really not shun lu and is quite far,So we went on separate ways. LOL.He offered to walk me home,But I see no need in it. =/Cause to him,He said that my face are red,And I think I was kinda high? ROFL.I think I'm tired. =/But I was actually half closing my eyes while walking home. =xI nearly knocked into a few things during my short trip home. =/Eyes are shutting~~~Let me go bathe and sleep soon. =)Nights.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|