Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:03 PM
Yesterday, 11th FebruarySlept for around 6 hours, And I woke up extra early, To settle some stuffs, And do housework. -.- The never ending chores. =/
At quite a last minute decision, Headed to arcade. And met up with Song and SK. Louis and shi fu was already there too. =.= I thought Louis was joking when he said that they will be there early. =/
SK then left for school after a few rounds. Played for awhile, And WJ came over.
WJ already had his lunch, So initial plans was to have lunch with Song and Louis and Co.So WJ jubeat-ed,While Song and I joined Louis and Co for lunch.
But Song's stupidity made me walk up and down in hub thrice. =.= Cause we headed down together with the group.But while waiting,(Cause they wanted to lunch at market)Song wanted to head back to the arcade to take his library book instead.Since we are heading to the market,So might as well return the overdue book that he had borrowed and yet to return after the overdue date.So we headed up to the arcade,Took the book.And went down again.While walking towards market,We were saying about something,Which I can't recall now. ROFL.Anyway.It's something like Vian asking Song to go NP to look for her to have lunch.So yeah.We decided to head to NP for lunch then. =)Went to library to return the book.Song wanted to renew the book too.But the book was borrowed under Vian's name.So we need Vian's card to renew the books.Even went to search for the exact same book;Cause, we can return the old one,And borrow the new one. =/But after much searching,We couldn't find the exact same book,And decided to return the overdue one instead.We have been trying to contact WJ ever since we decided to head to NP.But he just doesn't pick up his call. -.-So we had to head back up to the arcade,Just to let the shao ye knows our plan to head to NP for lunch. =.=So he finished his last song,And we headed for NP.Took 74 and I started to feel unwell again. =.=I hate motion sickness. -.-Reached NP,And WJ directed us to Vian's block. =)He knows the way best anyway. =PAnd we waited for Vian to take the lift down. Then we, together with Gek Ping,Headed for lunch at the market place.Or is it makan place?LOL, I can't remember. =xVian then tour-ed us her school after lunch.Wanted to go level 8 and 9.But as we were about to head to level 9,SK already reached NP,So we went to meet him instead.Anyway.The view at Vian's block is superb. Headed to the bus stop to find SK.And there happened to be this performance going on. Long time since I see such things. =(Misses.But they are not up to standard. =PIt was quite a long wait,Cause SK and Song went to toilet,And they came back with Vian.Luckily,Shortly after they arrived,The bus came too.Or I think I will go deaf soon. =xWent to buy Song's slippers when we reached amk.And decided to see the suitable timing to watch movie.But anyway,Before it's decided,We jubeat-ed instead.ZH then came.And we decided on the timing and movie.Vian then MIA till the start of the movie. LOL.Anyway.We watched "Love Matters".Which I think it's not that nice. =/I thought highly of Jack Neo's production.But this is really.....Kinda bad? LOL.I can even chit chat with DG during the movie. =/And I LOL-ed at DG's joke then the joke in the movie. =xSK and ZH then left for home.While the rest of us headed for dinner/supper at S-11.JH and I bus-ed home soon after.And the AMC had their date last night. xDAwwwwww.So sweet~~~ =PThe jubeat freaks are at arcade now. =.=But I just woke up,And want to do a certain things first before going out. =/They are so freak please. =.=
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|