Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, February 13, 2009 3:02 AM
The freaks (Song, WJ and SK) started their jubeat-ing at noon time. While I only went to find them after 3pm. After watching Iljimae, my recorded shows, and doing some stuffs here and there. When I got there, SK was already not there, Cause he'd left for his driving.
Played a few rounds with those 2, And didn't played on. I can't recall, but I think it's cause we finished the credits? LOL.
We stood at the machine and was clueless on what to do and where to go, Until Song said that he wants to go to the library. So we headed to the library, After stopping by at Sportslink, Cause Song wanted to buy skipping rope for his cousin. =/
Song then borrowed 3 books about Taiwan, Though one is with me now. I find it interesting. =)
WJ mentioned that he wanted to drink at the cafe before we went to find the books. But I said that we still got alot of time to waste before SK returns from his driving. But who knows, After we found the books, He didn't want to go to the cafe instead. =.= But nevertheless, I still managed to drag them to the cafe.

WJ, that shao ye, Then insisted that he order food and drinks are because I wanted to order them, Not him. =.=
Anyway. We bought our drinks, And shared a Fish-O spaghetti.
By the time we are done, SK and JH was already jubeat-ing. =.= So we headed back to the arcade and started our jubeat fever again. =/ ZH and SM then joined us soon after.
Oh oh oh. I bumped into Farhanah today! =x OMG. I MISS THE CRAZY GIRL. I MISS THOSE DAYS. =/
Towards the ending of the madness, I went down with JH. Cause he bought me a new strap. =))) The strap that I attached to my pouch was spoilt on Monday. When he walked me home on Monday, I told him that it was spoilt, And wanted to throw it away. But he took the strap away from me and said that he will fix it for me. He went to look for the price of the spoilt part etc. Turns out, buying a new one is around the same price as buying the spoilt part. So so so, He bought a new one for me. =D Randomly walking around hub, And headed to find the rest at Sumo house.
After waiting for vacant tables and seats, JH then left us when we went in. =/ That idiot. =.=
So we had our dinner, And had this thing for free. For I don't really know what reason la. LOL. ZH, SK and SM then went home,While Song, WJ and I went back to arcade to find JH.Then played till close to the closing,And we left for home.I updated JH on the AMC's mini date the night before. =/So while we walked over to Sumo's,He suggested to drink at the same pub as them this coming Saturday.So while on the way home,I sms-ed Song and told him the plans.Who knows,At a very sudden decision,Cause it was quite early also, =/The four of us (Song, JH, WJ and I) decided to head to the pub to drink. =x But JH was still wearing his Starhub shirt,So went over to his house for him to change.But he doesn't wants me to wait for him downstairs.He says there are bad guys? =/And asked me to camp at his staircase instead. =.=Wanted to go in,But turns out, his whole family was awake. =/So I read the Taiwan book that I took from Song while waiting for him.This is the freaking big cockroachgrasshopper that we saw.Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks! JH actually took quite fast. =/And we went to withdraw money,Plus he wants to da bao food.Cause he hasn't got his dinner yet. =xHe even stupidly walked and ate at the same time.I had to hold on to him.Cause he's not walking straight, and nearly missed his steps many a times. =.=Anyway, met up with Song and WJ,Who walked from central to find us.And went to the same pub as the AMC went the night before. LOL. Took quite some time to order.And decided on this;Screwdriver. I like it.It's very orange-y. =)))And ordered another jug. Which I don't really like and don't know the name. =/Cause WJ went to order Brandy plus coke.(The same as what he had with Vian)But the boss/uncle told him to try something new that is not inside the menu,Since he already had that the night before. =/We ordered Sotong balls and fries too. =D We were thinking of whether to order another shoot or jug.But JH got to work the next day.So decided to stop and come back again this Saturday night.Clique, note this wor.This Saturday night. =)))By the time we left,It was just after 1am.WJ cab-ed home,Song took the last bus home.While JH walked me home,Till my doorstep. =.=I was just slightly face redded,But he acted like I'm drunk or something. =/He don't usually sent me home to my doorstep.It was the first. =.=These are all taken in the pub. =)     This was when we were waiting for Song's bus. LOL. *Lazy and brain dead to add caption. =/I'm determined to blog this.Cause I won't have time to blog tomorrow before leaving my house. =)But look at the time now. =/ERPS.What if I oversleep? ROFL. =P
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|