Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:36 AM
After reading Vian's blog,My eyes suddenly don't wish to be shut anymore! xDSo here am I, blogging! =)))After the many calls and sms-es received from babes,I decided to hurry up and get my butt out of my house. =)Wanted to meet Sharon too, who was late.But turns out,When I was about to leave my house,She was already reaching Harbourfront. =.=And she keep on saying that she don't want to be the last to reach. =/She's just making me feel guilty. =xAnyway.After much consideration,I've decided to bus to Harbourfront instead.Cause I was lazy to change train.But turns out,I kana motion sickness again. =/Passed by Chinatown, And thought of that time when I went there with clique on CNY eve. All I really remember was the crowd. =xReached Harbourfront,But I couldn't find the Sentosa express,Until I called Mons and asked. =/Reach beach station,And took the tram over to Siloso beach. (Peacocks while waiting for the tram to start going)But argh.I knocked my little toe when I got up the stupid tram.Fu*king pain!!!!!!!!!!It didn't bleed when I first see it,But started to bleed once I meet Mons and co! ROARS. Anyway,Due to my 'noob-ness',I took a long time finding them.I just keep walking into the wrong directions today. =/They already started their session before I arrived; And even cam-whored la. ARGH. =P It was drizzling while I was on my way there.But turns out,When I reached,The sun came out.But sad,I'm not going into the water and tanning today. ROFL.So anyway,We took our things,And headed to "Cafe Del Mear".(I don't know how to spell)When we asked,They say no minimum amount of spending.But when we ordered a few drinks,They said, everyone need to order at least one drink. =.= So we chit chatted for a while,Everyone squeezing into the bed.(It's a bed. Aiya, can't find more words to describe it. LOL)Then Mel and Sharon started tanning. =))) The four of us (Mons, Reks, WL and I) were kinda bored;We were the un-tanning group. =PThen Mons started to scold herself for not being poker cards.Turns out,I brought the poker!LOL, it was actually Song's.Who didn't want to bring it home after the drinking session at ZH's house last Saturday! LOL.Song, your cards saved our day. =/ But we didn't play long.Cause it's kinda bored too.So so so.Cam-whore is and will be still the best! =)))Un-glam, slacking, and not so nice pictures first. =DWL in a very sexy pose. =P (I hope Mel don't kill me)Mel came and be our banker for a few rounds before tanning again! LOL. I see myself in her, do you? =D I hate Mons. -.-She took a lot of unglam shots! Argh. But I shall only upload one. =PCam-whoring moments~~~ Mons wanted us to lie down,And our 4 heads like that! And we actually took alot of pictures,Tried many times, before we could got it right! ROFL. I just feel like cam-whoring today.So I really took alot! LOL. And Mons asked them to join me! LOL. Back into the shade~~~Reks! (I like this) Mons.(I like this) I love this.  Mons and I then walked around and cam whore instead. =) Me. Myself. And I. Queena. =) Credits to Mons who took this while I was drawing. =))) NR0612. =D Anyway.We packed up shortly after 4pm,And left Sentosa by 5pm.Cause they had their plans afterwards. =(In the tram~   It will be nice if it's not blur. =/ Then we took the train back to Vivo.     Bye, Sentosa. LOL! So, let me end of with the usuals! =)))Individual shots with them.Sharon. =) Wan Ling. =) Rekha. =) Monica. =) Melanie. =) And our group pictures. =))) I love this last group picture the beeeeeeeeeeeest. =))))))))))) Like I said,I just feel like cam-whoring. =)Emo shots.(All on purpose, I wasn't emo-ing at all! =x)  =) And I love this. =))) The rest left,While I headed to Pastamania with Mons and Mels.Mels left after the meal,While the very full Mons and I walked around Vivo instead.And well,In this 'walk', I bought a new pair of slippers. =xWanted to train with Mons,But luckily I saw JH's sms before turning.Cause he was already waiting for me at Vivio! =xAnyway, Vian,He said he saw you, but you didn't see him! LOL.He then wanted to walk around Vivo...So we randomly shopped,And walked out of it.To the open area.The waters are clean! LOL. He haven't had his dinner,So we were deciding on the place to dine.Wanted to go SP to find TCC,But according to him,There isn't much food left.So we headed to the bus stop,Look at the bus routes,And decided to take 57 to Bishan. =)It's been awhile since I went there anyway. LOL.It was a butt-aching journey,And I spent all my time sleeping instead. LOL.Dine-ed at food junction... His orange-y face. =PAnyway, got to know that some of them were at amk jubeat-ing,So we train-ed down to look for them.Turns out, it was Song, SK and WJ.And the latter two are having papers tomorrow. =.=Played till only 10pm,And we left for home.When I got home at 10.30pm,I totally got own-ed by my mother and sisters.Cause they keep suan-ing me,For being at home so early. =/Anyway.Nothing much to blog either.It's the pictures that matters the most. =)))So yeah.I'm done! ROFL!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|