Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:20 PM
I'm tagged by the bored Vian. =)Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by “ology” IF I TAGGED YOU, PLEASE PUT THIS UP ON YOUR PAGE AS A NOTE AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE!***********FOOD-OLOGY*************** What is your salad dressing of choice?> Thousand Island. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?> No exact preferences. But most probably; Jack's place. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?> Tidbits. LOL. What are your pizza toppings of choice?> The Hawaiian style~ What do you like to put on your toast?> I actually prefer plain toast. =)**********TECHNOLOGY*************** How many television sets are in your house?> 2 what color of cell phone do you have?> Red***************BIOLOGY****************** Are you right-handed or left-handed?> Right-handed Have you ever had anything removed from your body?> Like what? Shit and urine? ROFL. What is the last heavy item you lifted?> The books for my sister who is having their Os this year. =.= Have you ever been knocked unconscious?> Blacked out, yes. But being knocked unconscious, no.************BULLCRAPOLOGY************** If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?> Yes. =/ If you could change your name, what would you change it to?> I still love Queena! =))) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?> Hmmmm. Can consider? ROFL.************DUMBOLOGY****************** How many pairs of flip flops do you own?> Quite a few. But they don't last long. LOL. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?> Never had before. Last person you talked to?> Sister. Last person you hugged?> Farhanah! When I bumped into her that day at hub!!!**************FAVORITOLOGY**************** Holiday?> I still wish to return to Japan. =) Day of the week?> Weekends. Month?> December. =)***********CURRENTOLOGY***************** Missing someone?> Yes. Mood?> BORED! BORED!! BORED!!! What are you listening to?> Construction site noises =.=” (This is what woke me up this morning. -.-) Watching?> Iljimae. Worrying about?> Where the hell is my transcript?!?!***************RANDOMOLOGY***************** First place you went this morning?> I haven't gone out yet, amazingly~~~ ROFL.What’s the last movie you saw?> Love Matters.Do you smile often?> Yes.QUESTIONS 1)Do you always answer your phone?> Yes.2) It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?> No one actually prank sms me. But I prank sms people. ROFL!3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?> Brown.4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?> Where’s Sonic =x5) Do you own a digital camera?> Yes.6) Have you ever had a pet fish?> Used to.7) Favorite Christmas song?> Quite a few.8 ) What’s on your wish list for your birthday?> I change wish list every birthday lehs. LOL.9) Can you do push ups?> Used to.10) Can you do a chin up?> No.11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?> Excited. =)12) Do you have any saved texts?> Yes.13) Ever been in a car wreck?> No.14) Do you have an accent?> No.15) What is the last song to make you cry?> Songs don't make me cry. LOL.16) Plans tonight?> I WISH I HAVE PLANS!17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?> Yes.18 ) Name 3 things you bought in the last week.> Shirt, 2 pairs of slippers.19) Have you ever been given roses?> Yes.20) Current worry?> Quite a few. =/21) Current hate right now?> Being hungry. =.= And it's all Song's fault. Lmao.22) Met someone who changed your life?> Everyone you meet will change your life in a way. (As said by Vian)23) How did you bring in the New Year?> With clique. LOL.24) What song represents you?> Quite a few songs wor. LOL.25) Name three people who might complete this?> I can't think of anything who might be as bored as Vian and I. LOL!26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?> Uploading pictures in photobucket. LOL.27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?> What time is it? LOL.———————————————————————————————–I encountered this tag in facebook,But I so so so don't wanna do it! Cause it's difficult!But who knows, Vian tagged me! ROFL.Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.(This is damn damn unfair. Q is such an uncommon letter!)1 . What is your name : Queena2 . A four Letter Word : Quit3 . A boy’s Name : Anyone had any suggestions? LOL!4 . A girl’s Name : Queenie5 . An occupation : Is there any occupation with the letter Q? =.=6 . A color : No idea! LOL.7 . Something you’ll wear : Is there any clothing that starts with Q? =.=9 . A food : Is there any food that starts with Q? =.=10 . Something found in the bathroom : Is there anything that can be found in the bathroom that starts with Q? =.=11 . A place : Queensway. ROFL!12 . A reason for being late : WTH! How to answer this?! LOL!!!13 . Something you’d shout : Quit la~14 . A movie title : -Brain dead- This is so not fun for Qs. =.=15 . Something you drink : I give up. LOL!16 . A musical group : I really give up! ROFL.17 . An animal : Seriously, why am I still doing this? LOL!18 . A street name : Is there such street as Queens Street? LOL.19 . A type of car : =.= Decline to answer.20 . The title of a song : Queen of my Heart by WestlifeThanks for the recommendation, Vian! LOL!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|