Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, February 14, 2009 3:33 PM
Many people are waiting for this entry. xDSo yesterday.Plans was to have subway with Mel,And K-sessions with Vivien.I woke up extra early.Already left my house,When Mel sms-ed me and told me that she is tired to go out. =.=Cause she woke up very early to fetch her mother to work.This girl ar.Always giving false information.Last week already gave 2. =.=This time round,She fly aeroplance on me. =.="So I went back in my house,And started to watch tv. =PWanted to even go jubeat first.Had the cards with me etc. =.=But by the time I finished watching my programs,It was almost time to meet Vivien! LOL.So I left my house,Contacted her,And met her in the bus.Cause she stays one stop away from me~ LOL.Went to hub and pass the cards to Song. =/Cause those freaks will want to jubeat. =xBought a few light food,And walked a few rounds with her.And started to chit chat and catch up with each other. =)Train-ed to City Hall,And went to sing K at Marina Square. =DWanted to go Cineleisure instead,But cause that girl wants to shop at Bugis afterwards.So for convenience sake,She decided on going to Marina Sqaure instead.So in the end,We sang from 2-5pm. =)Just nice for the 2 of us.Cause we are almost dead by the time us up. =DAnyway, this is the whiteboard thingy hang outside.For V-day today. From the time I meet her,She keeps saying that she wants to eat the nuggets there. =.= The stupid staff even made a big round,Saying they have this and don't have that. =.=I don't even know what they are talking about. LOL.Oh, our room was very exposed. =/ Vivien was the one who sang my first few K-sessions with me. =)  I just love singing with her! =))) K, K, and more K! LOL.I missed K-sessions la!That's why I asked her out! =))) So over-ran by 15 minutes,And proceeded to Bugis street. LOL.Turns out, there was alot of shops that's not open. =/It wasn't crowded, and there seems to be a major renovation going on. =xShe bought a few items,And I even bought a new shirt. =/Erps, that's what I hate about going shopping! ROFL.She was rushing for time,Cause her sister was waiting for her at Bishan.So we train-ed together,She stopped at Bishan, and I alighted at amk. LOL.Went over to arcade and find JH and WJ.Played and they finished their credits,And we went off.Cause I hadn't anything for the day,So I was telling/complaining to JH that I want to go eat!He even claimed that wherever that I want to go to eat,He will definitely go with me.And he stupidly suggested to Kovan's Xin Wang. LOL!Of course I will agree!So we walked over to his house,Waited for him to bathe,And headed to Vian's bus stop to wait for her to shit finish. =.=Took bus to Kovan.Vian and I started chatting once we met up,And totally ignored JH. =.=He even said that he might as well go home rather than continuing to be with us!Anyway.I ate chee cheong fun and seafood congee. Jh's noodles. Vian had her standard;Borsch soup with lots and lots of pepper! LOL.JH's stupid moments. LOL. So we chatted etc,And somehow,We decided to go to BPP to drink. LOL.I had wanted snowball since I went with the guys the night before. ROFL.So we bus-ed back to amk, (Their scandal! LOL!)And even stopped a few stops before the stop!LOL, walked super far,From one park to the other! ROFL.JH was very anxious about we 2 girls going to pub man.Cause before he left us,He even left $25 in my bag,Called me,Told me to take cab home later,Send Vian home first before going home.He even set alarm at 3am.That if we did not sms him that we are home,He will sms us.Turns out,At 3am, he really did sms us!When I told him we didn't cab home,He even scolded me. =/Anyway.I finally had my snowball~ Vian wanted to eat,But doesn't has what she wants.She wanted to drink too,But she ordered this instead;Mango shake. Anyway.This 2 drinks finished fast. LOL.But we didn't ordered anymore,And started to chit chat instead. =)LOVES. It was a beautiful girls' talk. =)))But I was getting tired,So we left shortly after 2plus am.I don't know why,But many people likes to walk home with me recently. =/Cause Vian walked me home,When her house is in the opposite direction. ROFL.I even asked her to be safe for me!Cause I still want to celebrate V-day with her! =DAnyway,HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LOVE ONES. =)))Enjoy your day! =DOh,TCC said his name hasn't appeared in my blog for a long time.So here's it.TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. TCC. Don't need to wait till 20th Feb.Here's your name now. =)))I think everyone is more anxious about this.Met up with Song earlier on after his driving.Cause I want to meet up with that emo freak.For lunch, and just to catch up.LOL. But as usual.I didn't really get what I wanted to know from him.Though a little here and there~I made him bus-ed to my house area,Cause I'm super lazy to travel to central instead! LOL.I just woke up anyway. =PAnyway.17 more days to Taiwan~ =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|