Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:19 AM
I got woke up by the constructions happening at my house again. =.=Damn.Cause I slept late while reading last night.And yeah~I finished my chinese novel! ROFL.Anyway.Online-ed, and made sudden plans to head down to collect JH's pay together with him.Met up with him near my house,And once again,That dumb ass forgotten to bring his dumb ez-link card.It was super hot and we're both sweating like shit,But he's always full of stupid stunts. =.=Train-ed to Tanjong Pagar.While waiting for the train to arrive,We even encountered a pregnant woman getting dizzy and was lying on the seats in the station. =/But I didn't stay on to help; was just giving suggestions and advices.Cause a group of malay girls were already attending to her.(This type of situations are the best reasons why I don't like to wear my uniform in public; cause seriously, you never know what could have happen)Collected his pay; luckily his agent was still in her office,And we went for lunch in the same building. And train-ed back to amk to meet the guys.Met up with Song and WJ at the arcade,And waited for TCC,Who was unwilling to come in the first place;But later got persuaded by JH;And still need to bathe and let us wait for him. =PAnd we headed to Raiders for L4D. They played, I watched.And I even enjoyed, like as if I was the one playing. =.=Played till 5plus,And we headed to market for dinner.Shimin then joined us after dinner.And, we headed to Mediacorp for the campus superstar! LOL. Taken in the bus. Cause I commented that my sister (Tenna) took the camera recently;So I don't have much pictures in my entries recently. So we ended up cam-whoring in the bus;With TCC unwilling to cam-whore with us. =.= Anyway,Same as last week,We gotten wait for the gates to be open. But this time round,We were the first batch to go in.LOL, we even chose seats!And just randomly sit,Cause the seats are actually according to the one who you support! LOL.So in the end,We chose the central seats; and supported the small boy. (Erps, I forget his name! LOL!!!)But anyway, I just cheered for everyone la. LOL!Campus Superstar.  The crazy fans.We even thought they're from Deyi. =/ We arrived at 6.30pm,And got the better seats.LOL, but the programme only starts at 8pm,So it's time to slack~     As usual,Cam-whoring never ends. LOL.     Joke of the day;This is what we received as door gifts. Song was talking to Shimin.I forget what's the exact sentence.But the D7 english Song pronounced this as "Ache" rather than "Acne"!(Thinking about it, it sounded like "Egg"! LOL!!!)ROFL. LMAO!Totally man.When I eavesdrop their conversation,I was like. "Ache"? LOL.And I know that he pronounced the word wrongly already! LOL.ROFL, D7 jiu shi D7! =PAnd he gave himself the excuse,That he see the N as H! =.=Anyway.The singers were great,But we didn't stay on till the results la. LOL.So we bus-ed back.Song wanted supper,So him, JH and I went to Casuarina's for prata.WJ last minute ps-ed us. =/Spent one hour plus there; talking and eating.Discussing about Taiwan.Oh my, one more week to fly! =)))Then, the 3 of us walked back home from there.The guys walked me home,And then they went home.Anyway,This is an interesting flyer that I got from my mailbox. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|