Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:18 AM
Seems like clique is really concern about me. =)))Cause almost everyone asked what was the entry in the afternoon about. =)))))I'm touched, and happy! =DNevertheless.Asked me if you really do want to know. =)Edmund kor kor wanted to jio me out for dinner, with clique. xDBut we decided to watch movie instead,So plans with him was cancelled.Next time alright? =)After chiong-ing,I finally left with 3 episodes to finish "Iljimae".Oh my, it's getting exciting~~~So anyway.Dinner-ed at market; Song, Jh, Wj, Dg, Sk, Tcc and Zh.And watched "Underworld; Rise of the Lycans" soon after;But Dg and Tcc went library to study instead. =/ Was discussing about the movie after that,Cause only Zh watched the finish few parts.He was telling us about the movie, from the start.But I still don't understand. =.=Anyway,That movie, was GREAT. =)))It makes me wanna watch the others also. =/Was deciding to go where after the movie,Which only took 1 hour and 30 minutes. =.=So we somehow, walked over to the library and look for those 2.And next destination?Erps, arcade. =/ And we started on "Pump it up"!LOL, but we couldn't pass the stages la! ROFL!But somehow, I don't know why,JH cut his toe. =/And left bloodstains over the game. =.= So I urged him to go to the toilet to clean his wound. He was at the basin just outside the male toilet,So I just stand at the entrance and helped him with it. =.= There was a few times when some uncles was standing at the junction,And was wondering whether is that the male toilet la! =/But his bleeding doesn't seems to stop,And we were blocking the way,So he wrapped up his toe,And we left hub.Went to Song's fitness corner instead, For Song to grab a few plasters down.WJ left us, and headed to school to study. =.=While attending to his bleeding... Tcc and Song were having fun with that particular game/machine.(What do you call that? LOL!) And it looks kinda wrong. =/ He is super zi lian recently.Maybe it's cause he will miss his hair~~~~~~~~~ =/ Tcc. Emo Song. =x He even took this when we were on the way to the bus-stop. =.= His bleeding just won't stop. =.=So we spent some time there,Before we took buses home.Even waited for TCC's bus to come before we took ours. LOL.Stubborn JH insisted on walking me home and made alot of excuses. =.=Anyway.JH took my camera and cam-whored. LOL.With Tcc.  With Song. With Queen.  I like this. LOL.    I don't know what's this for. =.= We are the GAY friends. =))))) They literally accompanied me through my first week of holidays! =) Alright.I realised, I still have lots of movies to watch!-The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons; But waiting for them to finish their exams. =/-The Pink Panther 2; I just want to laugh off during the movie. LOL.-K20; Omg, must watch! It's like "Iljimae"? Haha.-He's Just Not That Into You; With girlfriend, of course! =)-Forever Enthralled; The casts attracted me, not the movie. ROFL.-Valkyrie; It's getting good reviews. LOL.-White Palms; I watched the trailer, and think it's nice!-The Other End of the Line; Romance movie, but like kinda boring?-Look for a Star; My cousin and mother wants to watch with me. LOL.What's worst, above all mentioned are "Now Showing".I still can list more, for movies that are "Coming Soon". =/Maybe, go Taiwan watch movie? ROFL!!!Anyway.Taiwan~~~~Taiwan!!!TAIWAN! =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|