|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, February 20, 2009 1:31 AM
I went to Mediacorp today! =)))At a super super super super super super super super super super last minute decision! =DCause my sister (Tenna) is a crazy fan of SHE.Tomorrow night,SHE will be special guest for Yoga's concert.In anyways,SHE will be showing up in a recording for a variety show today.And my sister, will of course, be attending!She chiong-ed home after school,And went to Mediacorp at 3plus pm,When the thing only starts at 8pm! =xBefore she left house,She told me she had one extra ticket.She won 4 tickets, her friend won 4, and her friend's sister won another 4.m -.-The first person that I thought of to go with me to this thing was JH!Cause he's a fan of them!But only one extra ticket,So I told my sister,To inform me if there's one more extra.So while lunch-ing with WJ,My sister informed me that she had 2 extra tickets!Woooot.I contacted JH immediately!But sadly, I just couldn't reach him.Cause since morning, (He sms-ed me early in the morning for this)He said for this roadshow,They can't bring handphones in. =/So damn it!So I mentally calculated his timing when he knocked off etc! =/And even planned to just take cab there.JH finally called me at 5.20pm,When we need to reach Mediacorp by 7.30pm. =xSuper rushy~JH chiong-ed home and bathed!I even 'warn' him not to go jubeat first. =.=We were already running for time,And my sister's calls and sms-ed did not help. -.-I wanted to cab down,But JH keep insisting to wait for the bus,And that we will and we can make it. =/Took 132, and we got to walk one bus stop away.According to him, we don't need to walk so much if we take 165. =/But the bus-es just don't want to come.And since we are rushing for time,So we just boarded 132. Reached Mediacorp (my first time there),And it was already quite crowded! =/It was really messy man.First, my sister went in already.So she need to wait for us and pass us the ticket.Then when she gave me the ticket,She even gave me one more,And asked me to wait for her friend instead!So JH and I waited,Till she called me and said that they can't book the seats for long,So one of us got to go in first.JH then pushes me in,While he waited for my sister's friend! =/Turns out,After getting through the barrier,Passing the freaking carpark,Reached the theater,My sister lost the seats! =/Argh, totally pissed.So I went to find another seats,And keep on waiting for JH!But turns out,He was being ushered to the top gallery instead! =/We just lost each other just like that!!!Then he wanted to come down,But he can't.I was actually kinda scared when I was alone,And after being assured,I decided to go to the top gallery instead.So yeah, finally,I was with JH! ROFL! The variety show is about travelling thingy la.They wasted so much time in the front la.With all the NGs. =x It'll be aired on March the 8th,But I won't be in town! =(It was actually quite dangerous to take pictures inside. LOL!Had to take this illegally! =/ There are the super fans of SHE. =) Anyway.After one hour plus,SHE finally came!Woooooot.They really brought up the atmosphere!They sang 2 songs;宇宙小姐 and 安靜了.Rehearsed one round first,Before they recorded the actual ones.I was actually overly high when SHE appeared! LOL.So exciting man~~~ Anyway,SHE was super funny.Really, we had a great laugh whenever the crew needed to fix some technical problems. =)Ella was really talkative and talk all the way,And cracking super jokes! =)))I had fun,And it was really exciting!It just makes me wanna go for Yoga's concert tomorrow,Just because of SHE! =/ During the many intervals,The emcee mentioned that they had tickets to give out for next Monday's campus superstar concert!They are always first on my mind,So I immediately thought of clique,And to get 8 tickets. =)So JH took 4, and I took 4.Cause each person can take up to 4 tickets.The guy who gave out the tickets,Even gave me and JH first. =PCause we know him.LOL, cause JH knows him when he wanted to come down and find me! LOL..Super hilarious.He even came and chatted with us here and there~Sms-ed clique when I got the 8 tickets in my hands,But turns out,Some maybe able to go,Some may not. Oh wells. =)But sadly.SHE really went off after their 2 songs~SAD CASE. =/And now,My sister actually had one ticket to Yoga's concert tomorrow.Cause TH backed out.Awww. And he didn't tell me. =xLet's see again.Cause my sister's friend might be going with her instead. LOL.Anyway,Went to find my sister after the whole thing,And became her cameraman. =/St. Nick girls. She was so crazy, that the boards were made by her! =x Bus-ed back to amk with Tenna and JH.Alighted at Mac,And my sister took bus home,While I went to have dinner/supper with JH. To the coffee shop near Kaibin's house.Cause he said it's been a long time since we dined there. LOL. And we bus-ed home from the bus stop there. LOL.And once again.JH started all his cam-whoring. =.=They are in the order that we took. I realised, this is super unglam! ROFL.  Tired of just smiling,So I changed facial expression, Got said by him,And he did this. =.= Lmao, this is also unglam! HAHA. Then, he suddenly want to make me smile BIG.So he was trying his best to force open my mouth.But I figured it will look damn UGLY,So I covered my face instead!But turns out,I like this picture the best! =)))))))))) Last one; SMILE. =))))))))))) Got home,Changed my nick,And I received many responses.Please understand what I really want. Please be my best friend; to listen to things that I don't wish to say, Or to things that I find it hard to voice out.
What I need, Is not attention. However, What I need, Is care and concern. I need to feel my existence, but not **-ed. Do you understand? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. But today, It really hurts me badly........................ I'd rather to be the one suffering. Maybe it was a wrong choice to voice it out. Have I done the wrong thing?All the while,I thought for you.I think for you.I even do things for you.But did you?I think I need to say this;I'm not targetting on anyone,Just random ranting.Trust me, please.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|