Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, February 23, 2009 12:47 AM
I took very long to write this entry,Cause I don't know what to blog about.There's nothing much to blog man.And if my entry is short,I will kana TCC's sarcasm again. =.= ROFL!So today,Met up with WJ and Vian for kway chap breakfast.WJ went jogging with the guys,But the guys (Song, TCC and SK) didn't join us after their jog.Simple meeting up for lunch-ing,And we headed back.While we were boarding the bus,WJ mentioned that he's going out again soon,To town.Anyway.Got to know that he's going to eat with his friend, who is leaving for China tomorrow.Vian and I was thinking of going town,Since we had nothing better to do either. =/But before deciding anything,We went to find JH instead.Cause he hadn't had his meals,And it's on the way too. LOL.Vian then walked home,While JH walked me home before going home.Online-ed,And told the rest the plans for heading town.But turns out,Like me, they also want to take nap! LOL.Cause to our advantage,It was raining at that time!Super shiok to sleep~And we even told each other to sms one another once we were awake.But turns out,When we all woke up and contact each other,It was already 6plus pm.And we were kinda lazy to head town already. =/Nevertheless,I still went to meet Song, SK and TCC.Arcade-ed;L4D-ed;Arcade-ed;And we headed home.L4D is an interesting game,But damn the connection;We just keep lagging out. =.=JH came to find us after his family outing at the arcade.Anyway.We home-ed soon too.Walked home with JH;Cause I want to save on bus fares. =/Alright;This is bored. =.=Mel and Louis both asked me out tomorrow.But they are both rejected. =/Kinda bad,But JH already stated his plans for tomorrow. (somehow)And tomorrow night will be heading to Mediacorp again! =)Tuesday morning,Ryan's asking me to walk HSBC's treetop with him.Sounds fun, but it will be quite early. =/And afternoon will be most likely meeting Serene for movie! LOL.Wednesday,TCC is suggesting badminton.OMG, let's go ahead with this please.It's been long since we all last played! =XAnd maybe, we can catch "Benjamin Button" on this day too? =/Thursday,No plans yet. LOL.Thinking about it,Maybe I can start to pack for Taiwan. LOL.And prepare for the discussion the following day. =/Friday,Taiwan's trip discussion.Saturday,JB Trip with Lydia and Co! =)))1st and 2nd of March should be preparing for Taiwan already.Omg, this is getting fast.I'm flying to Taiwan soon~~~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|