Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:42 PM
I was on my way home from TTSH yesterday when I got a surprise sms from a surprise friend. LOL, it was Louis, asking if I was free for the day.
Of course I was free! =) That's why I always emphasize; If I wasn't already book-ed, I will definitely go out with whoever who asked! =)
So we made our plans, And decided to watch movie. I suggested to watch "Pink Panther" at the Grand Cathay.LOL, we must be on budget. =)Watch cheaper tickets~~~So met up with him in the train,And were discussing on our plans.And got to know that he rather go town then PS. =/So we went to Cineleisure instead.While queuing up for the tickets,I got to know one more thing about him;He doesn't really like lame comedies. =.=So yeah,We changed movie,Spent alot of time discussing...And finally decided on "Valkyrie".We bought the tickets just in time for the movie! LOL.And we even argued on the snack counter. =.=Cause I wanted to treat him to the nachos.Insisting that cause he accompanied me to watch movie!Cause I have a feeling that no one will watch "Valkyrie" with me. =/But he said that he was the one who asked me out,So technically, I was the one who accompanied him etc.So in the end,He just paid for them. -.-I really wanted to watch "Valkyrie",Cause I've a feeling that not much people would like this genre of movie.But he's actually going to watch with his camp mates next Friday.I insist that we can watch other movies,But he just go along with my plans. =/Felt so bad please.......So yeah,Valkyrie. =) This 2 hours show is splendid!!!!!!!!REALLY.I like this movie!About WWII and Hitler.Oh my, if their strategy had been better,History would have been changed. =)We both even agreed that this movie is kinda better than Red Cliff. =/So after movie,We walked in Heeren.According to him,It's been a long time since he stepped into town. =.=So I was accompanying him while we just randomly walked around. Haha.From Heeren, we then walked to Taka,Then to PS.And we went to find his shi fu.Spent some time with his friends,And we left towards amk.He then started on jubeat-ing once we reached hub,While I waited for JH.Finally JH reached after such a long time please. =.=Dinner-ed with him at market,And we took the one-hour bus journey to Bedok.Cause JH was selling his maple meso. =/Turns out,That guy was like so young. =.=Like around 15 or 16?So they exchanged their things in the lan shop,And we left after they are done.We were barely in Bedok for 10 minutes when these are done,So we decided to walk around Bedok central,Which is like Toa Payoh central. LOL.Walked for 30 minutes,And there isn't anything to walk more le.Headed back to the bus interchange,And decided to head back to amk after a long discussion~Cause he's complaining that he hasn't been jubeat-ing for 2 days. =.=Jio-ed Song and TCC too,And we were on our way back to amk.Jubeat-ed till closing; 12.30mn,And we headed home.And what happens next are history. =)))Alright.I'm bored.Going out soon. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|