|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, January 26, 2009 11:02 PM
Sunday, 25th JanuaryChinese New Year Eve. =)Only went for dinner at granny's place when it was close to 6pm.So in the afternoon,I was pretty bored. =/I was so bo liao that I started to add people into msn to chat with them etc. =PSo,During the evening,Went over to Jurong East for my reunion dinner. Second family to arrive,And shortly after we reached,We started the steamboat.Cause the others will be late.One thing about family gatherings,They never fail to ask the standard questions. -.-"Got boyfriend already anot" etc etc.My aunty even announced that both her son and daughter are attached now. And they never fail to ask about me.And asked me,"How about doctors? Why no doctor boyfriend?" =/Very =.=This year, I replied;"Doctors all very ugly, no handsome ones" XDAm I right, Nad? =PThe empty table before it was filled. Preparing~ Table filled with food. =) Shortly after, everyone arrived,And it was a big blast. =D In this family (father's side),There's now a missy, (which is me)A doctor, my cousin, (Michelle)Who is studying Medicine, and is in year 2 now.Something happened over dinner,Which I'm lazy to write everything here. LOL."That first aid incident" =/We just chit chatted over the table,Tv-ed, drank etc.Just a simple dinner. =)This is what my uncle brought over. Bailey's alcoholic drink.17%; with caramel.I only took a few sips.Cause I am not a fan of caramel at all. =/Anyway,Time flies.Min-En is like 1 years plus plus old already. =x Babies never fail to capture my fullest attention,So yeah,I took a lot of pictures of her.I already filter okay! =xThough she is only 16 months old,But she can recognize words already! ERPS. She was stepping on something. My cousin was teaching her something. Next was my aunty. Min-En and Granny. Min En, Min En, Min En!!! She's still the youngest in the family!Though not anymore in 4 months time! =PShe will have a younger sister/brother soon! =)Cam-whoring never stops. =))) Queena, Sheena and Tenna. LiYu, Li Ming and Li Sian. I like this. Me and Sheena,With our all time favourite uncle and aunty,Who still dotes us like crazy. =)))))Went home soon after.Cause Sheena is going elsewhere and needs to go home.On the way home,Or rather, over there,I was already planning to go out. =/It just feels weird being at home. LOL.So last minute decision,To head to Chinatown. =)Though SK wanted to jubeat initially. =/But going jubeat-ing on CNY eve. ERPS!Cab-ed down to meet Vian,Cause my sister was cab-ing to her destination.And we waited for bus 851, to bring us to Chinatown.TCC then hopped into the bus on the way.
I was telling this story to Vian and TCC in the bus.Before I left my house,I told my mother that I was heading to Chinatown.She: Be careful of your bag.Me: Okay, I know.She: You also be careful other people anyhow touch you!Me: =.= I know la. Guess what was TCC's reply? Him: My mother also asked me to be careful, later people anyhow touch me. OMG! So dots right?!?! ROFL.Actually, we didn't know which stop to alight. =/We followed a couple of girls,Whom we overheard them talking to the bus driver,That they are heading to Chinatown. LOL!Anyway.Chit chatted here and there,And we reached Chinatown. =) We were locating for the mrt station,Cause DG will be train-ing down to meet us. =x Shaky hands. LOL.We didn't know where was the mrt station la!TCC had to called his father to ask,And we had to check the map,Like some tourists. =xSo we were squeezing our way through the mrt station. =/ We reached Chinatown mrt station,And even heading for the exit needs to queue! =x Like what Vian blog-ed,That was when the joke starts.Which I was super guilty,And left DG irritated plus frustrated etc. =/Sorry!!!!!!! =xTurns out.DG alighted at Outram Park station instead. =xShall not say much.For more details,Head to her blog instead. =/So while waiting for him to train to Chinatown. Vian's shots. She wanted to take horizontal, and missed TCC! =P It was her last shot,Which she gave up, and asked me to take instead. -.- So, my shot. And again... So DG finally came,And we started to squeeze through our way in Chinatown. =/Was just walking about etc.Looking at shops and all. Walked pass the countdown stage also,But we couldn't see anything at all. -.- Actually, I have this feeling that DG and TCC are actually the stressful ones,Cause they are going out with Vian and I.And the place was really crowded and all.Once we are out of their sight or what,They will start to hunt high and low for us. =/Oh, one more thing bad about last night,Being the not-so-tall me,I had difficulty breathing.Like as if,Whatever I'm breathing was HOT air. =/ It was super hot and humid~But still,The trip was worth it. =)An outing, for the eve. =DManaged to get a big full of the jelly thingy too. =)))The moment we bought the jellies,It was 12mn!!! =)They fang bian pao.But sadly,The building totally blocked our view.We only see smoke~ They were fireworks too,But again, we were being blocked. =/This is the only one that I took with some of the view of the firework. =/ Oh, something hilarious happened while we were squeezing through our way.Cause all of us were saying that our slippers will be spoilt that night.Cause it was so crowded,That there's a high chance of people stepping into our slippers etc. =/Then; (copied from Vian's blog, from her point of view. LOL)Da Ge: Wah 我觉得我鞋子今晚会断 leh … Then this auntie walking in front of us turned back and started to get very concerned.Auntie: *very very concerned face* Huh 你鞋子断 ah?I was like wondering why this auntie got so excited/concerned when people’s slippers got snapped?! Is she like someone who sells slippers so she’s going to introduce DG somewhere to get new slippers??? Then the auntie continued staring at Nua’s slippers and asked concernedly, “鞋子断 ah???”We were both confused and dumbfounded at that time …Until she looked up and saw Nua’s face, and she laughed and apologised…ROFL! She thought it was his son who commented that his 鞋子断…HAHAHAHAHA! We tried to control our laughter but I couldn’t help it and I burst out into laughter, followed by Queena. ROFL!!!And we just laughed our way through the crowd with people around us starring, like so freaking hot and crowded yet why are these 2 girls laughing so hard??? LOL! SUPER FUNNY LAR! xDI didn't know that the first part happened,Till the aunty turned her head and started laughing at her own mistake.It wa when I realised what happened,That I started to LOL with Vian! ROFL.Thinking about it now is still hilarious la!!! LMAO.I couldn't stand squeezing through and heading nowhere,So I suggested,To just get out of Chinatown,And make further plans again. =/DG and I, in the midst of the crowd. After turns and squeeze,We finally made our way out,Which happened to start to drizzle.Then, the drizzle gets heavier,And since we don't know where else to head to,We decided to go home instead.Walked over to Clarke Quay.Cause there's night rider etc.And realised that there's still train services at that time.DG then train-ed home,While the 3 of us headed to Clarke Quay.Vian and I took 1N home,While TCC took NR1 home.Though it was so much of squeezing etc.There was even a point of time when I was like the bu dao weng.Cause I was being pushed left and right so badly. -.-But yet, I couldn't fall,Cause I was cushioned with many many human bodies! ERPS.My chinese new year eve was spent with Vian, Da Ge and TCC. =DTo Chinatown, at a last minute decision.Cause Song's at Malaysia,SK don't want to squeeze,JH, WJ and SM was busy with their family stuffs.(but again, who cares whether last minute anot? XD) Today, 26th JanuaryI only slept at close to 3am,But woke up at 10 plus this morning.The moment my mother managed to wake all of us up,We bathed,And were getting ready to leave our house already.. Headed to Granny's house at Jurong East. =)And helped out with the cookings. We didn't ate anything and left our house,So we were really hungry! =x Cam-whore moments. =)))Sheena and I. With Zeena, who needs to stand on a table instead. ERPS. With Sheena again. With the naughty one! Her again! She asked Sheena to carry her.Which made Sheena tired out! ROFL. Without carrying. Us again. =P We keep cam-whoring,Cause the others are not interested to cam whore. =.=The 5 of us. =)  The 5 of us with Granny. Zeena playfully went into the cot that was meant for Min-En. =/ Whole family, with Granny and aunty Shirley (the maid). So with that, We then made our way to our next destination,To Woodlands. =)Same thing that we always do there,Sing K! =PBut kor kor was so sian and tired,That he fell asleep! =x Mahjong-ed, gossiped, talked, chit chatted, played PS2, played Xbox, went online.Etc etc.Then Andrew (Sheena's boyfriend) came.And they left before dinner.Cause it was her turn to go to his side. =/So before she left,We cam-whored. =) The 4 of us.Who always cam-whored. =P Lastly. Then Sheena took with Alvin; And Jia-En,Who was busy playing instead. =/ They left, while we continued.The 2nd and the 3rd youngest and the naughtiest ones. The youngest, the baby,Is still not yet a month's old.So together with her parents,They were staying at home instead. =(I'm sorry,But once again,Babies catches the better attention of me. =)Alright.She's already in nursery,But in my eyes,She's still a baby. =D She was busy playing PS 2 instead. -.- Very engrossed wor~ It was some driving game,That she literally took the controller,And treat it like the steering wheel instead!OMG, so cute right?!?!? =))))) Without my funniest uncle around,No one suggested to play cards.It was an hour before dinner,That we took the liberty to start the game.But my mother was being =.=Cause while she went Malaysia last month,She bought this big poker cards.So she went to play with it using that initially. -.- But in the end,They gave up. =/And changed to the normal ones. =/ Shortly after,It was dinner time! =/ I was being the target of topics again. -.-My auntys want me to get a boyfriend by next year's chinese new year. =/-They even claimed, that they want to give that extra packet of ang bao to 'that guy',But I deprive them from doing so.-They said I'm turning 20 already.Getting older already! But still no boyfriend. =/-Then they say,"No, 20 very old already. You must find one by Ah Ma's birthday"Which is is June, this year. =/We shall see again in June. =PAfter dinner,We all watched "Little Nyonga". The sofa was out of space. =/So I sat at the balcony instead.The nice nice fountain. =D And I cam-whored while waiting for the commercial breaks. =/ And we all started leaving soon after.So I grabbed my Ah Ma.To take a picture with her. =) Then my mother started to call all the aunties to take pictures. =xFirst shot; But they all said that they look fat. =/So I was asked to stand further,And take another one. Jia-En was leaving, wearing her shoes,But still cute as ever~ I wanted to cam-whore,But he's so stubborn! ARGH.Guys ar... Tsk tsk tsk! Only Alvin's the best. =D Tenna and I, with my aunty's mirror. =D My last picture of this entry. =) Left after 8pm,And reached home before 9pm.Yeah, early~Even I feel weird being at home now.But; on the first day of CNY,Everyone's busy visiting. =)))Wanted to ask Vian out,But she can't find any excuses to get out of her house. =/I even thought of watching movies! Erps.Hopefully,Tomorrow will be a better day.As in, to go out. ROFL.That's it.Opps, I realised.Another super long entry! =/HAPPY CHINESE NIU YEAR EVERYONE!!! =)))))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|