|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, January 24, 2009 2:03 PM
I think it will be quite a long entry. =/Consequences of not blog-ing for days. Opps.Thursday, 22nd January.Woke up earlier than usual,Just to jubeat with those freaks; Song, SK and TCC. -.-But turns out,I reached the earliest. =/ Thought they were more freaks than me? Erps.But they really are la.Cause they went to buy one more card to play. ROFL.KIDS! =PLeft in 30 mins time,To meet my babes for lunch!The idea was suggested by me.I was taking bus to work the day before.Walked past through the shops in Novena Square etc,And was thinking that for my last pm shift for my prcp,I might as well meet my babes for lunch!Just a sudden thought,And I know my mad-crazy-gossip bitch; Nad,Will definitely agree to it!So lunched at Burger King with Nad and WW.Carisa supposed to make it,But she can't. Made our way to work at around 1pm,And was just nice for work. *My crazy bitch and I. =DDoing something that lifts your spirits before going to work,Kills all blues!!! =)))Was quite a busy pm shift. =/And I went for separate breaks with Nad. =(But never mind,Cause a surprise guest came and look for me for dinner at TTSH! =) That's right,Louis came to look for me at TTSH.Hahaha, he will kill/hate me for posting this picture.Cause he said he looks super _____ in it! =PWas talking on the phone with him while waiting for babes to meet me.Cause I sms-ed him and asked if he had read my tag on his blog.Initially, I thought he called the wrong number. =/Cause I find no reason for him to call me. =xBut turns out,We could even converse for a full 15 minutes. =)I forget how we go about it,But I mentioned things like I am ending my posting soon etc.But clique doesn't wants to find me in TTSH to makan anymore. =(And he happened to be free etc,So he really came to look for me in TTSH.I'm touched, and happy. =DIt's been a long time since I had a visitor to look for me! LOL.It was a good whole 30 plus minutes break,Cause we really talked alot during that time.Erps, more like,I was being a KPO Queen,Cause I asked him alot of things. =PHe even walked me to A&E,Before going to the mrt.He knows his way man.Cause he is a regular customer of TTSH's A&E! =PSo he then left,While I headed back to work.Meet clique after work;Song, JH and WJ.Was waiting for Vian outside hub,While WJ headed home first.Cause he's smelly, =xAnd he's meeting his friends in the night.Anyway,WJ just dyed his hair.Seriously,This is how it looks like that night.And it's really what I thought that it is. (Explain later) Nice. I only saw the blue streaks. LOL.And I pulled him to take a picture with me. ROFL. Vian then came,And we headed to have prata around her block.Song even bought something that I never ate before,Which turns out okay-okay. LOL.Walked Vian home,And bus-ed home with JH.I wanted to take picture with him,But he refused it initially. -.- But the bus just stops at a bus stop for freaking long.That we have lots of time to cam-whore. =PWith specs. Then without.Tsk tsk, shua shuai. LOL. He acting fierce. Eprs! LOL. Our last shot,Which I love it. =))) I was pretty KO when I went to sleep.Just that I couldn't get to sleep initially. LOL.Friday, 23rd January.I nearly couldn't make it for work. Hmmmmmm.It was my mother who woke me up. =xWas pretty tired when I reported for work.Anyway.It was a okay-okay am shift.Cause the first half of the am was super slack! =xI mean, super not so busy! LOL.Headed for break with Nad illegally. =/Had yu sheng and free food~Cause ED was celebrating CNY! LOL.Luckily we went for break early,Or else,We won't have anymore food to eat! Hahaha.We went for our second break,And just nice,It was the pm shift's turn to lao yu sheng. We went actually supposed to finish our break,But since we missed the am round,We decided to stay on for a little while. =PSo they were preparing... The end product. While waiting for big boss to arrive,The crazy missys turned crazy! LOL.Just look at Rafidah! ROFL.  Then big boss came,And they started their mess. =x Haz was super cute please.Cause she's malay,And she didn't do this before.So after explaining to her,That it's to say good things etc,She was saying this all the way, "Come back to ED.... Come back to ED....."Cause that's what all the 12 of us wants. =) But seriously,They were like playing than lao-ing la. =P So after everything,After they took to eat.It turns out like this. I have been carrying my camera in TTSH for 2 days,Cause I want to take pictures with the staffs.I won't post them now though.I shall post everything in one shot,At the end of my prcp. =)))Anyway.After work; I kinda like this.Kind of impromptu. =) Initial plans was to catch movie with Nad.But sadly,She had stuffs to settle at the last minute. =(Awwwww.I can't have a girls day out with her alone. =(But never mind,Wait for my sms girls.I'm asking you all out next Thursday. =)Come on man,It will be our last day! =DSo headed home after work.Wanted to meet DG at town,But I want to go home and at least bathe and change first.But he don't wait for people. =xSo in the end,He went home first.Anyway.Then plans were made etc.Song and DG met up early in town,And they went shopping.While I headed to arcade first,To find Louis and his shi fu. =/Who turns out to be really good. LOL. Then bus-ed to TCC's bus stop to meet WJ,And we bus-ed to town together.My main purpose was to waste time.Cause Song didn't want me to be there while they are shopping. =/Anyway,Seeing WJ's hair in the day time was a complete different thing la!Other than the blue streaks,It was silvery kind of feeling too. =/I really didn't know about that part la. LOL.Cause when I see it the night before,I only noticed the blue streaks. =/Anyway.I was in a cam whore mood recently. LOL.So once again,I dragged him to take pictures with me.LOL. That chao ah beng. -.-   Reached Far East,And managed to find Song and DG,Who said that they were at level 4.After many turns,We finally found them. -.-Shopped and walked awhile,Vian and SK then came.Headed for dinner at some Indo restaurant,Which don't have anymore chicken.Cause they were closing. -.-It was a night out full of attendance,Except for JH,Who was out at his Starhub gathering. Erps.From Far East,We walked to Heeren.Was waiting for Vian who went to toilet,And I grabbed DG to cam whore! LOL.  Then we went to Cineleisure,Then to PS.The freaks (Sk and Tcc) went jubeat-ing,While the 5 of us went to Xin Wang.Cause Song's a major freak of them. -.-Last 2 pictures of the day.DG's stupidness. =PWhat's day without his retarded-ness man! LOL!He was doing some actions,But he retreated back after he saw me taking picture. =/ The last one,But I forget what was it about. ROFL. I was feeling unwell last night.Puked twice in PS,And I basically puked out everything that I took in Xin Wang. =/It was so paiseh also la.Cause DG could hear me puking cause of the big echo! =xThen Song, Vian and I took 162 home,And begin the super long jounrey,Which makes me feel like puking even more. -.-I even swallowed back my vomitus once. =/I was like,"Are we there yet?"Argh, the stupid bus ride. =.=Reached amk at 1.30am.It means,No more last bus for me.Vian then walk home,While Song walked me home.Which is not necessary at all. -.-Walked past a road,Which smells of shit!Argh. It was damn smeeeeeeeelly~~~I wanted to puke,But I swallowed it back.I don't wish to puke infront of anyone. ROFL.I was feeling better after the walk;It was definitely a better choice than bus-ing back home. =/But I was definitely hypotensive after all those stupid things. -.-But turns out,I puked again when I got home. ARGH. I ate what all of them ate.But why only I kana all these? ROARS.Managed to get to sleep only at close to 3am. =xWas feeling so unwell man. -.-But why do I feel like I hadn't slept for the night at all? =/Omg. Food poisoning~Stupid stupid stupid! LOL.Alright.I need to spring clean my house.If not,I can't go out tonight,And can't go for clique's reunion dinner.I suggested the thought earlier this week.And is super happy that it will come true! =)))That's all.Erps.Super super long. LOL.Once again.Hopefully some of you will survive through to the end. LOL!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|