Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, January 25, 2009 1:11 PM
Saturday, 24th January I spring clean-ed my house today, in the afternoon. Alright, somehow or another. We spring cleaned. =/
I was super, damn, really bored at home, after the spring cleaning session! Only managed to get SK out with me, At a last minute decision! =x And only met up with him 30 minutes before meeting clique. =/ Jubeat-ed for one round, And we left. Cause Song keep emphasizing on not being late etc. =x SK and I were slightly late though. Cause we went to top up his ez-link card first. Oppppps. =/
Anyway. Turns out, Someone else was the latest. =x And WJ came over to drive us to our destination.
Wait... Time check: 3.09am My eyes are shutting on me. -.- Alright. I shall complete this entry tomorrow morning. ROFL. Be back! =P
Alright. Back from my sleep. -.- Let me continue from where I stopped last night. =)
Turns out that WJ drove us to our destination to where we are planning to have our reunion dinner. =)
ZH was late. -.- So we were waiting for his at the bus stop, With some of us waiting in his car.
So I used the time to suggest cam whore. =/ But SK wanted me to take pictures of his new hairstyle. He said, "It's for Thapa" =))) So Thapa, This is for you. Hopefully you can see his hairstyle through this picture. =)

So then ZH came, And we went over to fetch JH at his house first. Cause we were still waiting for SM to reach amk.
DG and me. =)


JH then hopped into the car, And the 4 guys were squeezing in the middle row. =/ Song, JH, TCC and ZH.

Drove back, and went to fetch SM. We were the 3 at the last row.


Thinking that there may not be enough seats, Cause SM is squeezing into the last row with us, SK sat on DG's lap. LOL.

After driving out for awhile, SM and I were like, Actually there are enough space. =/ So the four of us sat comfortably at the last row. SK don't have to sit on DG's lap. -.-
Driving over to our destination. SK and I.
 'Camera shy'. =x

But somehow, SK and DG turned super gay after SK sat on DG's lap. =/ Erps, they keep talking about those underage stuffs. =x And were acting strangely... Opppppps!
 See, they even have to do this! ROFL.
The four of us at the last row. =)
 It was all DG's failed shot. Signs.
 And he took this on purpose, When SM and I were trying to educate him on his angle. -.-
 The better ones. =.=

 DG even took this. -.- For I don't know what reason la. ROFL.

Anyway, We finally reached! Yishun Industrial Park A.
 Look at the crowd!
 But we were lucky. Cause it wasn't that packed when we arrived. The crowd started coming in after we got settled. LOL.
Like what Vian mentioned in her blog, It was a night of full attendance. =))) Si Kai, Wei Jie, Zhen Hao.
 Soon Song, Chin Chieh, Jing Hang.
 Da Ge, Me, Shi Min.
 Vivian.
 And of course, not forgetting Thapa, though he's in Nepal. =/ He will always be in our heart. =x

So we ordered a 8-course meal that costs $198. More of convenience sake I guess. Or else, we will take super long to decide on the dishes that each of us wanted to take.
I took this of WJ. Cause his blue is fading!!! =P It's turning grey. He claims that he likes it anyway. =x

Credits to Vian, Who edited the food pictures, Which look super heavenly. LOL. Shark Fins.
 Pineapple Fried Rice.
 Some vegetable thingy.
 Then this pot of food.
 Steam Fish.
 Herbal Chicken.
 Fried Sotong.
 And lastly, steamed prawns.

Our 2 servers for the night.

 The prawn peelers.
 Once again, What's a day without DG's retarded cuteness? XD

We took a group picture at the end of the day. =) I mean, at the end of the meal. =D It's been a long time since we all took a group photo man. =)))

WJ then drove us back to his parent's shop. Cause he needs to return the car to his parents.
So on the way back. SM and I.
 I took this tree, Cause I find it intriguing. =/

We were loitering quite long at WJ's parent's shop. Cause we couldn't quite decide where to go. Then we started walking, And stopping again. LOL. WJ's weird pose, check it out. ROFL.

So I suggested to Song, To go to the beancurd shop around my house. Accompany SK to withdraw money first..... So I cam-whored with TCC! =P

At the beancurd shop.


The shop's so small, That the 10 of us basically occupied the entire space. Some of us ate, While some didn't.
Shots taken by Vian.



 I don't know what TCC was doing. LOL.
 Erps, camera shy? LOL.

Then someone started talking about SM's height etc etc. Lazy to elaborate, clique knows what is it jiu okay liao. =) Anyway, check out ZH's covering his armpit action. -.- Super dots.... LOL.

Once again, Shots by Vian.



 They were counting the number of movie tickets that I have in my wallet. -.-
 All about DG. LOL!


 He made all of us LOL-ed at his stupidity! ROFL.
Song bought food for his mother I guess, So he bus-ed back to hub with SK and TCC. But the other 2 was for jubeat-ing. -.-
JH, WJ and ZH wanted to play basketball initially. But no one was playing. =/
So the 7 of us took our time, And walked to SM's house first, Then to hub. Cause most of them are not jubeat freaks. LOL.
In the end, As expected, We headed to arcade. -.- Jubeat-ed, And they also played other games.
All of them then started to go home shortly after 11pm I guess. ZH left around shortly after 12mn. He cab-ed home. =/
We jubeat-ed, drum-ed, And left arcade before 12.30mn. Song wanted me to blog about this. His Evans got 75****. We only remembered the first 2 numbers. ROFL.
So the four of us walked out of hub, And even bumped into Uncle Tiong and his wife! You all know who right? LOL. Deyians should know. =)
I was hungry, And so are some of them. So we headed to Macs, For supper!
But DG was being super hilarious! Cause he was afraid that he will miss his last bus etc! So he ate so fast, In his comedian manner, And made me laughed very hard during his entire stay there! =/
Even bumped into Sullaiman, Adi and Faiz. Shit, Faiz still remember our old joke! =x But I totally forget what I used to tease him! Argh.
Walked over to the bus stop, Cause the guys wanted me to catch my bus, If I still have any. So in the end, I managed to catch the last bus of 269. LOL. While Song sent TCC halfway, And TCC walked home. =/
Reached home shortly after 1am. My mother was bathing when I reached home. But when she came out of the toilet, She asked me to go supper with her and my sister. -.- When I just ate.
But she was like literally begging me to go with her. =/ So barely warming my seat, I went out with her and Tenna. =x
Mummy was saying that it's tradition for the shops to be open overnight etc. And she wants to go to the market etc, To eat and to jalan jalan. LOL.
 Shop&Save was even opened overnight.

This trip took me over one hour, And by the time I reached home, I was super tired already. =/
Anyway. Song's in Malaysia now. He's back for Chinese New Year. To all jubeat freaks, Cards are with me. ROFL. To clique; Look for me if you want to go out. =) I may not stay opposite hub like Song, But my bus trip down is just as so. It's just a short journey. =D
Shall end off this entry; With a last group photo last night. =) I love my clique. =D
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|