Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:16 AM
So;Met up with SK and Song yesterday before going to work.Cause SK aka Jubeat freak wanted to Jubeat. -.-SK was the one who jio-ed for the game.He was the one who called Song down.But yet,He keep saying that I was the freak instead. =/Played till we finish our credits,And left arcade.I left for work,While they went to eat.I wasn't late,Cause I was chiong-ing through. LOL.It was a busy afternoon.For the beginning.Passed the whole ward.But report was not done by me. =xKnocked off slightly later.Meet Ryan,And started to wait.But turn out,It became a wasted waiting time?Cause in the end,We train-ed back to amk instead.Now that you have identify the problem,What you will do is to solve the problem.But pointing fingers now?At this time?Please, grow up.Was very in a not myself mode last night.JH's sms came in time,To jio me for dinner.In the end,Song, JH and me bus-ed to WJ's house vicinity for supper.WJ joined us soon after.Had Han's.Ate and chatted and talked.Till 1am.Cause they were waiting for me to finish. =xWalked back to WJ's house,Caues he didn't drive over,And we don't have our last bus-es already.Super hilarious~While driving towards Song's house;Song: Eh, you drop me at JH's house, cause I very full, I want to walk home from there.JH: Then you stop me at Queena house there, cause I need to go to the atm.WJ: So that means, I drop Song at JH house, JH at around Queena house and Queena at her house la?Erps. I laughed after WJ made that comment.So in the end,WJ dropped me under my block,While driving out, he dropped JH and Song. -.-I can't get to sleep last night.That's the worst part.Cause my sister wasn't at home.Finally slept at around 2.30am.But she woke me up early this morning,At 7plus am.Took very long to sleep back,Cause she even talked to Andrew before she slept. -.-Woke up again at 10am.And right now?I'm feeling damn tired. LOL.SK even sms-ed me.Cause you see,I suggested to go jubeat again today. =PBut he said he's too tired.Not jubeat-ing today.And went back to sleep. LOL.Today feels so much like a Tuesday than a Saturday. =xNo blues or what.But just feeling tired.I want today to be as busy as yesterday.Cause I want to keep my mind occupied.Please God.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|