Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, September 1, 2008 1:47 AM
Today is Comex IT Fair Part 2 and its yet another long day. Shall explain why..
Woke up early for my tutoring this morning. Had to meet SS and pass him the charger too. Had to wait for him too. Zzzz. But anyway, it's alright lah, Cause I wanna have breakfast too! LOL. Was fairly early when I reached there too. Oh, Ksk sms-ed me like in the morning and asked me what time am I going for the fair! I was happy can. Cause it's like accompany to me lah. I thought I will just go visit them for awhile and then I will take my leave. But at least Sk will be there to pei me! =)
Supposed to meet that noobshit at 2.45pm. But he was dota-ing and was late! Still give lame excuses lah, say it was raining or what. So obvious that he's playing game lah. Hahaha.
So waited till like close to 3.30pm, and went to Marina Square. To buy the famous amos cookies first. We both splitted the price and bought 200gm of cookies. No nut chocolate chip and chocolate chip and pecan. Sk was super lame, he said something like, Why its a no-nut-chocolate-chip?" I say, "Cause got no nut lah, only got chocolate chip!" Isn't it like kinda duh? LOL.
Then we walked to Suntec and went to level 6 first. To find SS, Vian and Jovine. I was already walking there and Vian's sms came. "I am waiting for my cookies lehs, don't tell me you can't find my booth again." LOL lah. Though my sense of direction sucks, but I just went there yesterday! So I won't lose my way like the following day or something like that one right! Hahaha. The cookies were like half gone after we went there lah. LOL. Then went to level 4 to find Da Ge. My god, we stayed at his booth for the longest. Like close or more than 30 minutes. So long that the promoters keep coming to us to promote their products. Then the one who asked before this promoter will say, "They are waiting for their friend lah." Was actually quite paiseh. Cause it was really a long wait. Then suddenly, he disappeared. So we went to find Zhen Hao instead. Waited for him for awhile, cause he was promoting. And he wants us to buy a hard disk for him. So asked him what he wants and etc, and he even ask Ks to buy drink for him. Then went to find Tcc. His corner there was like damn quiet lah. And he was free when we went there. Then went back to Da Ge again, And guess what, he was still serving that same customer! LOL. Then went to find my sister.
Ks and me are like 2 Santa Claus for the day man. Going around with cookies. And we actually felt like one. =D
Then we went to Marina Square, For ZH's drink initially. But it was around like 5.30pm already. Then we walked pass Cafe Cartel. Then noobster was saying he never try eating in that restaurant before. And the set meal on the poster outside was appealing, So we went in for dinner! LOL. It was a real cheap deal and the portion's really big.
See, this is our meal. St. Louis Pork Rib. My gosh, it's super big lah! When it arrived, I was saying to him that I don't think I can finish it. And was saying that he will zhuan dao, cause he normally will eat up what I can't finish! Remember, he's our rubbish bin!
Hahaha. But he failed me today! He was super full after eating his own after 30minutes. And I was still struggling with mine. Then, KOH SIKAI SAID, "IF YOU FINISH YOURS, I WILL TREAT YOU TO THIS MEAL." And guess what? I REALLY FINISHED MY MEAL ON MY OWN!!!!!!! SIKAI, YOU OWE ME THIS MEAL! =P
 I took one hour to finish this can!
Was really full when I finished. So I proudly told him that I finished! But he shua lai! He say I still left that chao tar part haven't eat, Plus the tomatoes from the salad! Wth lah, Sk, your surname is KOH, not LAI okay. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediot. LOL.
Then we went back to Suntec. 'Delivered' ZH his drink, then went to find SS. Then went to buy ZH's hard disk. The queue was super long lah. By the time we queued, it was already a U-shaped queue, And we were at the end of the queue. It actually helps us to kill time, But it was really bored.
Ks was getting impatient along the way many a times. He was getting real tired, Frustrated, irritated and was like maybe, Complaining? LOL.
All in all, I must say. Waiting for them for such a long hour is really tiring man. And we were walking around somemore. Legs were aching. We managed to conquer the whole IT Fair. The Sony exhibition, Samsung, Starhub, Epi Center, Singtel etc etc. Thinking about it now, I can't believe that we actually managed to walk and conquer the whole fair lah. LOL. Our legs were really aching, We were tired and bored. And we keep looking at our clock, to pray for the quick arrival of 9pm. LOL. Then JH and WJ came at around 8.30pm. Walked around again! Went to visit them the other round. Then went back to SS's booth to slack. Think now I also can memorize the price of the products that they are selling lah. LOL.
Initial plans was to have supper. But SS's booth took so long to pack up that it was 11plus when we left the fair. So the Serangoon people went back. The rest of us went back to amk. But I want to come home. Cause tomorrow morning still need to give tuition. Even earlier than this morning. Perhaps, they are even eating right now. LOL.
Anyway, I realize that good friends are hard to come by. Cause how many of your good friends will actually wait for you to knock off right? LOL. And SS thanked me for waiting so long. And that thank you actually like bought warmness into my heart. It's like pure happiness from within. Okay, I really don't know how to explain this in words lah. But all in all. I had a nice day today.
Gotta go sleep already. Nights.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|