Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, January 14, 2008 6:19 PM
Alright, review of the past few days.Friday: didnt went to Chomp Chomp as promised.Feeling so guilty and bad about it till now!Sorry, escorts and Jovine!!!Long long time nv see them ler..Though we met up during Christmas, but still.I left early. Didnt even talk much.Sob sob. Missing them right now!!!Must meet up soon yeah, maybe after missy ong finish her attachment this friday!In the end, I went out to buy dinner for my sisters.See, what a good sister am I right?But then, when me and my youngest sister walk back,It was pouring heavily!I dun mind walking in the rain back home,But with me sis?!NO-NO man. She is still young lor.Dun wanna her to take the risk to fall sick!We waited for like another 10-15 mins.When the rain got better and walked back home.What a wet episode seh.Talking about being wet, saturday got another round lor.But still kana say. SIAN-ED lor.Dun wanna talk abt it le. Will make me mad only.The sun on saturday was damn hot seh, got darker by abit.Sian, XL and WL even can spot that I got darker!Damn, becos of band lor.Lolx, but I think I am willing to do so???Then in the midst of practice,Mummy ong sms-ed me.Granny ong is hospitalised.I was damn worried can!I sms-ed back my mummy, asking her what happened and all.But she didnt reply me!So, during break, I called her and asked for the details.Granny had a fall, and well, sth exasperating happened too.But I dun wanna talk abt it.ZL, Su and SW knew abt it though.Initially had the thought of going SGH to visit my grandma.But my bad frens tempted me to play lan.Got ZL, Su, Sw, Sw and SB!!!Someone "quitted" seh.See, I already said liao.Where got so easily quit one?Haha, but he say that the "feeling" is not there le!Diaoz. But then, he started playing ler.Got play means got play! Lolx.Sian, should have bet-ed with him sia.Say that he will definitely play again.Haha, lose a good chance lor!Nevertheless, went to the hospital on sunday instead.Had breakfast with family (except for vanna).Suddenly realise that my family is really damn big lor!The table that we used to sit to, normally can squeeze all of us.But with us all getting older, the table ytd was just nice.Like, cant even fit vanna!And when we sit in the back seat, its like only enough for 4 of us.Vanna cant seems to ft in too!Lolx. A few more years, or maybe months, we all need to split into 2 tables and 2 cars liao!Chiong-ed my case study for 4 hours. And I still cant finish lor! (What the...)Then need to chiong out to meet them for dota again.KC, YQ, ZL, Su, ST, LC, SW, Ryan and Denise.Sorry that we were late! Lolx.Quite fun, I must say. Played quite long.Then went for dinner.Suddenly realise that I havent been chatting much with KC and YQ recently.Had a good laugh and chat with them last night.Really enjoyed myself thoroughly. Had successfully de-stressed myself last night.Thanks buddies! Thanks all of you 9 peeps! =)Woke up damn early today lor.Sian. During case study presentation, I even doze off.Kana say by Tang. Lolx, luckily was not scolded.Clocked out promptly at 3pm and home-ed!Zzzz~ Still need to finish my case study.ARGH. Nvm, tml present le.Then all my stress gone ler!4 MORE DAYS!Wish me luck, people!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|