Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, January 2, 2008 7:30 PM
What a day.What a day I had today seh.Woke up early in the morning.Dress up and all, went out of the house at 6.55am.Catch the bus, that is so packed! Nearly couldn't get on the bus seh!But now... How I miss those days when I need to seriously squeezed up the bus man.When I need to wear my blue uniform and squeezed up that already very packed bus.After alighting, will I then made up way to 1 AMK St 42.If I am on time, I will be in the quadrangle. If not, I will be climbing the stupid stairs that never fails to tire me out, all the way to level 4.Then when the music starts, all the blue-ians will make their way to the quadrangle.When the counsellor starts what he/she needs to start, everyone is 'forced' to sing that 'charming' song soon after.. & then, lessons will start.Lessons, that I will either be sleeping, day-dreaming or well, chit-chatting?Those days I spent man.These 4 years.. All the time spent, all the things I have done etc.Really missed all these right now!!!Anyway, back to my day, I finally reached 8A of Tan Tock Seng Hospital.B1 ward, with air-con.. So cooling. But, it really can get real freezing!Kopitiam is also air-con! Like, what the..Have the feeling that my already not feeling well syndrome will worsen for the next 12 days!My CI, chat alot. Nearly fell asleep at her orientation.So, slog all the way till 1pm, when I am supposed to go for lunch.But guess what, the CI came up, and asked us to gather again!Cos there is a mistake in our shift timing..I knew it can! How can we have 8-4pm for 2 weeks right? Its too good to be true!By the time she nag finish, I can only go for my break at 1.30pm.Guess what, sth happened in Kopitiam of TTSH.SOMEONE COLLAPSED.Abit, well, dramatic? I duno the real cause, but it caused a huge commotion in Kopitiam.Luckily the person collpased in the hospital, with doctors around!But then, thinking back, this is the second time I felt so helpless in my life.Though not as bad as the first time, cos this time round, doctors were around..But I dun wish to talk abt the first time. Ha. Ask me personally if u want instead.Alright, so end of break, time to work again. (Though more like slacking)Then went home.Seriously, I think I have to repeat this whenever its attachment time.I HATE WEARING MY UNIFORM AND GOING TO PUBLIC.Reason: People always like to ask for directions whenever I am in uniform!U thought what, I am a walking street directory?!It always happen whenever I am in hospital or in the streets!Hospital still can understand, but also, I dun look like the directory of the hospital.Then if you say you duno, or u not sure, they give u that type of face can?!Feel like slapping them hard on the face!Hey, you thought what, nurses are walking street directory?!Maybe people will say:Bring clothes and change la.Well, I only change when I am going out.If not, if I am just going home, what for change right?Waste water to wash the clothes and waste storage area to keep the clothes in my bag.Waste me energy in bringing out the clothes, and waste the effort in changing the clothes!ARGH. I just hate it!HATE IT!&, &, Queens still have alot to do..Alot alot..Attachment work, school ICA work and band work.I finished band work, but well, its never ending work.LOLX, and to think I still spend my time blogging this entry instead of doing my work.Totally no mood to do can?!Who can save me?!HELP ME!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|