Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, January 9, 2008 1:05 AM
Time now is close to 1am in the morning of 09012008.Reached home quite late just now,Cos I went to eat prata again with Zl, Su, Shark and SW.Been having alot of prata recently man.Last thurs, sun and today!Addicted with the bomb cheese prata~!!!Recap since last sat.Well, I basically band-ed as usual.Then went Dota-ing again with the usual gang.Chit-chatted with ZL, LC, ST, Ryan and SW.Then ZL drove us home.Happening of the day: LC left his hp in the car! We had to wait for him can. Worst still, he dropped his wallet too! Luckily it was still along the roadside! Or else he will have to make another one!On sun, went to SP's concert. To support Syahir?With Chen Fang, Shital, Rachel Koh, Denise, Shun Tat, Hong Bin, Johnathan, Edward, Derrick, and Alvin. We initially wanted to meet to eat. In the end, our dearest ST and Denise was late! They didnt eat, and we went straight to VCH.Review of the concert? I think it was ok, not as bad as I thought that it will turn out to be.After which, we went to Marina Square.Cos someone wanted to eat Burger King.But who knows, when we reached, some idiots dun wanna eat BK!Last minute change of plans and called Zl.Went to eat prata at Serangoon instead!9 ppl in the car can! My leg was numbed. Ha, but alright la, also not the first time liao.Then ST, Nise, ZL and me went for second round of prata.Cos I was promoting the bomb cheese you see.I told them that they had to tried!So we went and only reached prata house at 10.30pm!I finally only reached home at 12mn!Next day when I woke up, I sms-ed the 3 of them.Cos, compare with them, I woke up the latest! At 10.30am! HEHE.As I was on afternoon shift! If not, I wont even go out at all lor!Funniest thing was, when I knock off on mon,Mel and ZL offered to fetch me home.Cos just nice, the both of them were in the vicinity.What a day right, 2 offers to fetch me!But I seriously miss Mel though.Long time nv chat le, babe! Got so so so much to update you can?!?!?!?!Hope that attachment will end soon, and I will see you real soon!!! =)Alright, as to what happened on tues, like I said, I went for prata again.After they finished meeting, and me, finishing work..What a havoc attachment I have seh.First time in my attachment days when I have so many activities going on!!All the crazi-ness!But I am having fun though.Compare being with some other people!Ha, better dun start talking abt them. Cos they will seriously spoil me mood!Alright, Queens, 8 more days of torture!& SAYONARA to ward 8A!!!!ENDURE! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|