Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 1:00 AM
Alright, review of my past week.Having band camp from wed till mon afternoon.Rmbr in my previous previous post, I said sth like I hope that I can survive the camp?The thing now is, the camp doesn't seem as bad as I thought that it will!Thinking back, these 6 days 5 nights seems to pass pretty quickly.Maybe because of the invited guests?Well, Michi and Kiyo are damn cute man.Starting to miss them real much right now...I was shocked when I knew that they came.Because, my impression was that it will be other 2 guys.&, I am damn happy when I knew that it was them, you can ask Christina to confirm about this.& it seems that with them around, training seems to pass very very fast.The 5 ex-members from percussion really love them lots seh.Love them for all the things that they have done up for us..So much fun, joy and laughter with them all around.All these things that happen in this 6D5N camp will be in my memories sia..Well, sth happened in this camp.Sth that up till now, only Mel kws what is it about.& seriously, it sucks big-time.BIG BIG TIME.Cos i am in deep shit.In a pile of shit that is so deep till I cant find my way up/out!My god. I seriously hope that it will pass away soon!But like very hard sia..After camp, i took cab home with SW and Su.Guess what, the uncle damn dumb can? He keep going to the wrong direction!Damn pik chey la! Somemore I was so sleepy!When I got home, I started doing the cards for ex-408 peeps. That bloody SS, last min then tell me got who go lor.I slept for like 30mins, and I bathe and went out for BBQ!So great to see them all man, even though I left early and though I am so tired.SORRY for not speaking so much! Cos I was really tired!Then, left for airport with KC & JH. To send the Japs off.Real sad to see them leave the custom. But what to do? SAD.I actually spent my countdown in the airport. -.-Anyway, this year, I dun have the Christmas mood at all lor, too many things happening already. So much till no mood for X-mas!Went dinner with sisters and mum. At Jack's Place at AMK.Then went steambost with Cai and wife, JH, KC, YQ, YW and Christina.But dun be mistaken, I didnt eat much for the steamboat can!Then I left for home. Was still very very tired!!!Anyway, went blog-hopping just now.Ha, to view the band-members entry.Cos, duno why, like very interested to see what they write for the band camp?!LOLx. Duno whether got any band members reading my blog anot, but if u did, ha, no worries.Whatever u blog will be only seen in my eyes and will not be spoken over my mouth.Ha. Alright, damn tired now.Duno what I am blogging also liao.Haha. NIGHTS!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|