Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:05 PM
Alright, I am having morning shift tml,But yet I am blogging right now, at 10.35pm!When I need to wake up at 5.30am!Luckily tml after work no plans.Think I will just go home and sleep dead tml!Most probably will spend my break time sleeping too.But just now, after I bathed, I got no mood to sleep.The "mood" is coming back now though. LOLx.Seriously have tons and tons to do.But I am just too lazy to do them!Memorise drugs- TML!Case study- 15 Jan.2056 ICA- 24 Jan.2037 ICA- 31 Jan.Exams starting from V-day.Sian. Damn stressed up right now.Got alot of things going in my mind too.ALOT.Just discovered something today.Think I am not in deep shit anymore.It's GONE.Though I know that it should be go off sooner or later,But right now.The tinge is there!The feeling of unwillingness is there.But I know, I should LET IT GO!Anyway, Mummy just showed me my bills.$98.83 sia.Cos of Xmas and New Year sms-es!And she asked me to pay her back the money.But well, most of the time, she just say.And it will be well forgotten...Till the next time my bill explodes again! =PWent dota-ing again just now.With Zhiliang, Liang Chi, Shun Tat, Ryan, Xen, Ting Hao, Sheng Wei and Danial (my newly appointed "brother").Played for one round = one hour.Which explains why I reached home so late yet again!Denise and Shi Bao went home though.One say got alot to do at home, the other "quitted" dota.Yeah right, as if I believe.The kick will surely come back soon after, I think.Yeah, I skipped dinner once again.No appetite to eat sia.But then, my appetite was pretty good these few days.I ate alot during break time.Think I will only be hungry when I am working!I weighed myself today too. Its 4_kg!I put on weight!Sian. But no desire to lose yet.Think after attachment ba.Cos to lose weight, have to lose in a correct way.Not by starving!Ha, listen to the missy-to-be!Yeah right, missy-to-be.In like 1 year and 3 months time?!But I AM NOT READY FOR IT YET.TOTALLY.I think I will be failing and repeating my PRCP.Maybe by then, I will even be out of the profession sia.MAYBE only.Cos, everything is possible in this world ya?!I do not know. Hehe.Alright, nothing to blog le.Gtg sleep soon!TIRED!TML MORNING!!!!!-11.05pm-
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|