|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, January 1, 2008 2:22 PM
Back from countdown!Queens had a great crazy time last night!& it has been that that long since I 'torn' out late.Meet the gang at 3pm. & I only reached at 3.10pm.Guess what, no one was at the waited area!I was like.. What the.. All not there.So I patiently listen to my mp3 and waited for all of them to reach.We then went to East Coast, with 10 people squeezing into Zhiliang's 5-seater car!But I sat in the front. Those who were at the back: Denise, Denice, Liang Chi, Joshua, Ryan, Shun Tat, Shi Bai, Alex. Imagine this 8 people squeezing behind! But luckily the trip down was not that long!Then, we went to rent bikes. Ha, as I do not know how to bike or blade, I rented the 2 person bike with Denise.ZL bladed with ST in the beginning. Cos ST got bring his blades. But then, ST long time never blade le! He like so lagging behind! By the time we reached the jetty, we waited for like another 10-15mins before he finally reached! Then, at the jetty, change to SB blade. Halfway back, Denise swopped with Joshua to ride me. After a while, changed to Ryan. Then got Denice, SB and ST also. Lolx. I tell u all, the girls are good. Like, I feel so safe with them. Know who is the worst? I think Joshua and Ryan. They made me feel so un-safe! Joshua made my slippers dropped twice lor! Denice and Joshua bladed too! & that LC, so sway lahz, his bike the brake came loose. So he can only do manual braking!So we just cycle around for 2 hours, then we went to return the bikes.After which, we went to Burger King, for the aircon! & to decide where to go next. Xen then came to find us at BK.We decided to go makan, at the market opposite East Coast. Like got 15 mins walk?!Cos they are walking so slowly lahz, all tired already. Then the guys keep scanning for the tpt guys to attack lor. Keep blocking people's way on the overhead bridge!So we went to have our dinner. 8 person sharing zu chao which costs like $42 there! Zl paid like half of the meal lor..Then they decided to go bowling. So we headed back. ZL, Denise, Denice, ST, LC and Ryan bowled. ZL topped with Denise tagging behind. The guys all so lousy can?!Alright, by the time this ends, it was already 10.15pm! Denice then parted with us and went to find her cousins who were at East Coast too.Then, 10 of us squeezed back into ZL's car once again. But this time round, I am sitting on Denise's lap, behind. My god, the way to suntec was damn packed can. Then no parking lot. All of us were like crying in pain! Even LC sit in front also, cos his leg is jammed. Then we walked towards Marina Square, with Suhaimi and Rachel coming to find us. The place where can see the fireworks were packed like.. Duno how to say. We then squeezed and squeezed when we finally stop at a spot for the fireworks. And at that time, it was 10mins before 2008!10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!Then the fireworks started! Haha. Beginning wasnt that nice actually. The show towards the end was much better and much more WOW!After countdown, we decided to head back to amk mac for supper. ST, Denice, Ryan, Su, Rach and me went to take mrt, while the rest took ZL's car. Luckily we all didn't squeeze into his car man, cos heard that on their way back, got alot of traffic polices on the way! Somemore, they kana jam, we reached so much earlier than them.Oh ya, I must say this. The 5 of them who took mrt with me are all shameless, thick-skinned people! There's a long table for 10 people. 2 girls already sat down, but the couple happily sat down at the other end of the table! Then Denise too. But I just refuse to sit, like so OMG lahz. ST initially also dun want to sit, but then, Ryan went to ask how many of the girls are there. They said only the 2 of them, then know what, all 5 happily sat down! I was like standing there lahz. Cos imagine yourself as that 2 girls. I think I will hate those who just anyhow sit down on the other end of the table lor! So I patiently waited for an empty table and went to sit there instead. Then the rest arrived le.Oh, I had a new discovery from this outing. That SB can actually eat alot. He like hungry ghost like that lor. Really can eat alot alot!!! I was like. Cos he dun look like someone who can eat alot to me!Then, guess where we go next. DOTA @ RAIDERS! At 3am on 01012008! First time all of us play lan at this hour lor. All played except for SB and Alex. We played till 4am. All like dead after playing lor. We all then camp outside mac, sat at the railing and the staircase. The guys as usual, talked abt the game for a solid 50mins! Then all of us chit-chatted till the first bus timing, around 5.30am.Surprisingly, I am not that tired seh. I dun actually feel like sleeping when I reached home. I even took a while to sleep lor..& I woke up at 10am! Ha. Better than all the youngsters. All dying already.They are all WEAK man!WEAK!Anyway, just also wanna say that I had a great time. Haha. Though with people that I am not close with, but they just brighten up my day! I seriously do not know how long this will last, but I truly enjoy the moments now. Cos, come to think of it, sometimes, even with people that you are "close" with, you may not feel that happy as compared with people that you are not closed to at all. (Escorts, I am not talking abt you guys yeah!)Haha, thats all for my super long post! Haha.Rmbr to tag, dearest all!Once again,HAPPY NEW YEAR!MAY ALL HAVE A BLESSED 2008!SMILES! =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|