I'M BACK FROM KL!!! Safe and sound. Though a little sleepy and tired, but I'm anxious to finish this entry !!! Cos I scared I will forget what I want to say!
Alright, here goes...
Firstly, these are the people that went KL with me:
Junhui, Kian Chen, Yan Wai, Luyi, Yi Qian, Xiu Zhen, Suhaimi, Wei Fong, Shikin, Danial, Jasmine, Christina, Sylvia, Jia Yi and Syarif.
Well, the purpose of us going to KL seems so obvious. Its to watch a world marching band competition...
I did a very stupid thing. Instead of setting my alarm at 5+, I set it at 6+ when I am supposed to report at 7am! Was totally freaked out! Luckily Christina called and sms-ed me, or else, I think they will have left without me! So, Christina went to buy mac instead and we cabbed to Junhui's house.
The bus left earlier than expected, at 7.30am. It's a single deck bus. Well, it's quite ok lahz, quite spacious and all. Got a common tv for us too. & the uncle showsed this movie, after african people. Forget the title, but was about a guy named Jaguar Paw. The show not bad sia, really quite good! As i took my motion sickness pill, I was knocked off half an hour later. Custom at Sg was quite smooth, but custom at M'sia was damn damn crowded.
After which, we reached a checkpoint. Guess what? The first thing that I bought was a magazine! Colour magazine. Sg sell S$9, and it costs RM$9 there! Half the price can? Even though it's august edition, but heck, got da dong what. Ha. I took light meal then we coach-ed all the way to KL. We reached our destination at around 2pm?
We walked to our hotel, but guess what? We went to the wrong one! Ha. Dumb right? We reached at the one at Bukit Bintang when we are supposed to get to the one in Chinatown. So, we splitted into 4s and cabbed to Chinatown. I really must say this: M'SIA CAB FARE IS SO CHEAP! They won't on the meter ya and they will just quote the price for you.
So when we finally reach our hotel, we were all quite.... Disappointed? The toilet sucks like hell. Bed hard like rock. Room small like ants. Good thing that the pillow quite comfy ba. Lucky only for one night. If not, I think I can just die.
So, we had free time for shopping after checking in! We shopped at Petaling Street. I bought alot of stuffs man, overall for this trip. After which, we went for the competition. Well, we were all tired. We did learn something from the competition, but we all was like, "are they ending soon?". LOLx. We were just too tired...
Night time, Su, Dan, WF and Syarif went to Shark and Jas's room to have "fun". LOLx. They were damn havoc can? Even I can hear from my room, which was one level up. Lucky I never go play with them, or else I surely kana gang bang. I slept at 2am after flipping through me magazine, and XZ slept at 3am after doing her stuffs.
Woke up at 8.45am this morning, get ready and packed up! As we were early, we went to walk the streets again. We then all checked out and cabbed to Times Square. You see, cos our coach will pick us up around there. We then all splitted. Went to jalan in the Times Square. We went up to the hotel room too, cos Danial's family is there for holidays too! The room there is a million times better than Replica Inn @ Chinatown can?
Bought a few more stuffs, makan at a malay restaurant, and we went to the meeting place.
This time round, the coach is double-deck! Its even more spacious and comes with a tv! As in, your own one, like the one in SIA. But the movies either all old, or I watched before le, so, I only watched one movie and slept. Or maybe just looking at the scenary..
Then, we were bought back to the same checkpoint can? & guess what, the last thing that I bought from M'sia is yet another Colour magazine-September issue. Same thing, cos got da dong! LOLx.
Then we passed the customs (was faster this time round) and to Golden Mile! And well, sayonaras were made! Went to makan with JH, Christina and Sylvia. Then cabbed home!
When I reached home, I distributed the gifts to my family first.
Here's what I have bought:
Daddy - Tissue box to put in his car.
Mummy - White handbag.
2nd, 3rd and 4th sisters - earrings.
5th sister - Pencil box (she happens to need this badly).
Rachel - Orange shawl which we both loved it.
NYP Babes (Mels, Nurrul, Kins and Mons) - Earrings.
CWM - Tie clipper.
Escorts - Keychains.
Myself - Adidas brown jacket, Levi's white and orange watch, blue cap and a Gucci black belt.
Wanted to buy a Prada black wallet and a pair of sunglasses. But, the shop that sells the wallet was not there when I went back again. & I didnt really go look for sunglasses, just walk passed the shops..
Seriously, try shopping at Chinatown man. Cos, you can really bargain like shit! Its like another Bugis Street, but you can really bargain, bargain and bargain!
Well, getting tired now.. Shall go tido now..
Nights people! =)