Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, June 7, 2010 4:44 PM
Alright, as requested by Vivian to write about my wish list!But seriously.It's hard!And I'm not going to held responsible if any of the gifts clashed, like as if there will be. LOL.-Wallet.I had this rectangle red and white wallet given by Ryan last year.Had been using it ever since I started working actually.(Some history)I was using this locker located at a very very bad position when I started working.But managed to change it just last 2 weeks or so.Exchange with Stephanie, when she transferred to Research team.This locker is in such better location.Okay, why am I blabbering nonsense about my locker?Cause of this bad locker location,I had no choice to bring my money etc with me when I started working.If not, everytime I want to go for break,I need to excuse everyone and take out my wallet etc.Which is damn troublesome. -.-That's why I got myself a small wallet.Those suffcient to put cards, cash and coins.Single compartment kind.But hey, I'm getting bored with it now!And I think, with my locker in such a good location now,I can afford to leave my wallet in my bag.And just go inside tearoom and take my wallet out to go for break etc!But I think I'm fussy about wallets.I want rectangle long kind.Must have coin compartments!Must be long enough to put a 50-dollar note.(I hate to fold my notes. =/)It'll be best to have the transparent compartment?So that I can put photo etc.And of course, card compartments!I don't need branded ones.And I hate those dull colours that makes me feel like some aunties!Alright, I think that's about it.I hinted Jh that he could get me a wallet.Though I think he will be lazy to shop for it. LOL.So, to play safe, you can ask him before buying!-Slippers.My current pair of Ripples were bought at around $10, at least 2 years ago from Vivo.And no matter how good it is,It's getting old from wear and tear!Bought a pair from Sunway last December.But guess what?The new pair's a different kind of rubber from the old pair.And to my astonishment.I am actually allergic to the new pair's rubber!(Some history)I started wearing the new pair when I got back to Singapore last December.After a week or so,My feet started to get itchy.And the red patches appeared, into the shape of the slipper!When I questioned my mother,She said I might be allergic to that kind of rubber!So I switched back to the old pair,And no problems at all.I even tried wearing the new pair again just to "prove" that I'm allergic to it.And it turns out,Barely wearing it for 5 days,The rashes appeared again. =.=So right now.I need a new pair of slippers!No sandals please, unless it's really nice~I find it troublesome to keep straping it,Especially when I had to change in and out of my clothes to my scrubs.Slippers will be the best!Shoes of course also no problem!(I'm starting to wear shoes now already hor!)*I'm a size 6 by the way. =)-Bag.I carry this black medium size bag to work.And sometimes when going out.It was bought almost 2 years ago too, at Ice Lemon Tea.I still love the bag.It's not heavy by default, it's cloth material so it makes it kinda foldable and it has a lot of compartments.Ever since then,I haven't found the next perfect one already. =(Bags these days are getting heavier without even putting anything!For your info, I don't have a good back or shoulder!So I totally can't accept anything that is already heavy by nature!Cause of space constraints of the lockers,It's good to have this bag that can kinda let you play around with.Can fold the corners or something and easily fitted into the lockers.Even with alot of things in the locker,And extra clothing plus towel in my bag,I can still take my bag in and out easily!Love it man!And cause I'm already used to it.I love the many compartments!Those small compartment infront for handphone, ezlink card and keys.One for the bills, tissue, misc.The main one for perfume, clothings, camera.And the last one for the girls' stuffs.Last year, Shun Tat and gang bought me a small bag.(Jh keeps saying it's like some ah-lian bag)But I love it!Especially for going outIt's just nice for my handphone and camera,And I'm already happy enough!I used to love sling bags,And I still do now.Saw a few at Ink Elements at level 2 of AMK hub.(It's called Ink Elements ya? LOL)Saw those quite small slinged ones.Those are okay I guess.But never went to take a good look at the bags though.So if you are thinking of getting me a bag.Hopefully it's duo-able!For both shoulder bag and sling bag!-Laptop.LOL. This is too much to ask for yeah.My current one is with me for 2 years.And seriously, I keep having the thought that it's going to die on me soon!Morever, ever since Zeena damaged it,I hate it that I can't watch video at all. =.=Worst, the router at my house it spoilt too!It equals to no wireless, and my mother just refuses to get a new one!Shall not talk much though.Like too impossible~ LOL.-Makeover.I want to go to some makeover photo shoot with Jh.But he just refused!Of course not wedding shots.I'm talking about those normal kinds one~Aiya, I also don't know what I really one, must go check it out if he is okay!I want to let professionals apply make up and dress us up nice nice!I heard Poh Poh (I think it's her).That she had a girlfriend who went photo shoot on her 21st treated by her friends and I think it'll be very nice!But cause of the costs,The group just sponsored for the birthday girl.Whereas the rest just stand and watch.LOL. It will be good if we were all dressed up nicely and take the shoot together yeah, clique?-Handmade cards.I still desire for these.Germain knows my pain.Cause we love to do it, we do it for others.But it's always disappointing when you don't get it back!I don't need very nice kinds.I appreciate bad handwritings!Just be sincere about it.Write whatever that you just want to.*Vian and TCC, I still owe you!-Clothings wise will be too subjective.Cause even if you think I am suitable for that particular clothing,I might not like it!Jh so far had good taste though.Clothings that he picked for me are all A***! =)Just some info, I hate lace! LOL.-I don't mind have a DSLR camera (DSLR is those professional one with expensive lens yeah?).But it's freaking expensive.I am happy in love with my red camera still!-Used to pin for DS lite / PSP in red.But ever since with Iphone, with many games and applications to download,I no longer find the need for more gadgets!Above are not ranked according to preferences.It's all thought and written down there and then.Alright, no photos.I'm still uploading photos to facebook! LOL.These shall be all for now! =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|