Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:03 AM
Was supposed to be sleeping now, time check; 1.04am.But went for supper with Poh Poh and Pei Ern earlier on after work.Headed home late, and was caught up with some issues.Only bathed at 12.30mn.So what to do now?Waiting for me hair to dry up! LOL.Can you believe it?I almost don't want to wash my hair. Zzzz.But I can't. Cause it's after work!Tired out.Post leave and monday blues.To those who might not know.I've been going back to band for close to 1 month now.Helping them with the ensemble,For this last lap,Before SYF on 10th April.But as I was on leave last week,I only managed to catch sister today.Real sad case!She already planned the roster till 5th April.And don't allow us to change.I couldn't even peep la!Damn. 3rd April is the last Saturday practice lehs!I am really very anxious to know what is my roster like!OMG. Somemore, many foreign colleagues are flying back on April too.So rostering will be super tight.Gosh, boyfriend, bear with me too yeah?When I went back to band.Many asked me the same question,"How do you feel like going back band after such a long break?"Till then, I did not thought of much.Cause the important thing to do then,Was to train the members; ultimately, that's their main motive for asking me back.It was a mixture of feelings and emotions.I felt like I was back to home. =)21 years of my life; half was devoted to Deyi Band.With a piano grade 3 certificate, I was asked to join the ensemble for SYF in 2002.Started to find some friends here and there.And became a typically secondary one member then,Having the frequent attendance problem.Which shockingly, got the post of an instrument i/c, when I didn't even join them for the combined camp.Had concert, had rumours, had affairs.Had stress, had commotions, had likes and dislikes.Started to take up responsibilties, to learning to cope with stress, to scolding the members.Then, I got the role of being the discipline mistress,When we were all preparing for SYF 2004.That will always be the day that I will never forget.And it was when, I got Shafie as my mentor,Who was well respected in band then.Then in 2005, when we were to lead the band,The ex-cos were united, and everyday wasn't a day when I am not out with them.We enjoyed so much fun and nonsense together.We made it through.After Os, we joined the alumni committee.Preparing and gearing for SYF 2006.Many ups and downs,And it's also when you started entering the next phrase of your life.Though what comes,I still hang on for 2007.Which eventually leads to 2008, one of the best year in my life.Wasn't involved for the whole of 2009, andComing back in 2010 brings me back to the past.No matter what I've gone through for this past odd one month,I am very very glad to be part of this big big family again this year.Thank you, for giving me this chance.Thank you, for bringing me back to the past.They always say,Live for the present and future but not the past.But when you are working like me now,When what you want is to spread your wings and have your freedom back,Then you will be more appreciative of things that comes in your way.I maybe foolish and stupid to went back to help them,But on the other hand,It's this that makes me feel humane again.I felt that nothing had changed.I felt that I know what is the things that I want.But since I've to get on with my life,I know that these can't last long.So, I'm sorry that I can't give you my definite answer.Cause frankly speaking,I don't know what I am able to cope,I don't know what I can and what I can't.Most importantly, everything in front of me now is in a dark.I need lights to guide me through,Which unfortunately, will be here in due course, but not now.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|