Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Virgin Entry for 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 12:20 PM
My first entry of the year. Decided to blog, cause it's an important year to most of us. Cause it's our 21st this year!
Since the eldest one; Zhen Hao, is a small celebration, Decided to blog about it. So that I won't forget clique's 21st in my life. =)
Went to a new restaurant at a forgotten place; Far East Shopping Centre. As recommended by Royal's gang friends. Even before stepping into the restaurant, You can already smell the aroma of the steaks in the air! Really really splendid!
But we had to wait for the big shot birthday boy to arrive. =.=

Our food came after quite a long wait, Cause according to Song, It's mostly elderly working, So naturally, their actions will be slower. LOL.
Borsch soup.

Egg Millionaire. This is a mixture of different eggs smashed together, which I think it's really delicious!

My steak. =)
Anyhow, it's crapping sessions as usual. We were all slacking in the restaurant. Then Song decided to play a prank on ZH. By giving him a bag of gifts, Which is actually oranges. Cause the Royal gang went to CNY house visiting in the morning. Before giving him his actual gifts. From Song.
From me. Was shopping with Jh the other day, And saw this in the display windows. The first thought that came to my mind was ZH! LOL. Super suits him to the max la! Anyhow, Not forgetting the cake! Tradition.
Their speciality. Which can get their cake on fire!
Well taken shot. Happy Birthday! Anyway, guys are still guys. Is it so hard for them to cut cakes? =.=
Love this. So from there, We decided to head out, like for movie or something. Went to Ion first, cause the gluttons still wanna get something to eat. =.= And ZH was already wearing his new belt from River Island! So while they are queuing for food, We took photos. Taken by lousy Shrine. Mini clique photo.
2 girls, 1 guy, 1 condom. PS: This is on purpose. =P
Wanted to take a shot with Jh. But he is being a bastard. =.= Can you believe that I had to beg my boyfriend to take a shot with me?! ROFL. With Love. =) I like this better. I like the pattern that Vivian inserted at the corner! So sweet~ After which, we went to Cineleisure. But dropped the idea of watching a movie. Wanted to go to FaithX's house for mahjong, But the idea was also dropped. LOL.
Anyway, also good. =/ Too tired already. Waking up early in the morning post-night is really not easy. =.= Going for band to kill my brain cells make me even more tired. LOL. Some updates Yeah, have been going back for band recently. They've asked me back to help out the ensembles. Though to Jh's dislikes. He really hates the idea of me going back! Zzzz. On Saturdays when I have to wake up early at his place, He will either psycho me hard to sleep back, Or nag all the way if he sends me to Deyi! But it's okay. Competition is nearing. It should be ending soon. I guess.
LC, Ryan and Xen are going to China as part of the school program! So happy for them! So proud of them too! (Though they will be missing SYF) Cause I really think these overseas school program is not an easy feat!
Going back to band makes me think of the past even more. Living 21 years of my life, Almost half was dedicated to band. How to say let go that easily? That's why they always say, "Non-band people won't understand this type of bond" (But does the members now have this thought? LOL!)
Work wise, It's been so-so. One thing is that, I'm getting use to working. No more hard feelings. So far so good maybe? Cause since the beginning of this year, Naggings has been cut, And no major mistakes/scoldings are getting on me. Except for the new changes that they are forever implementing. But other than that, I hope that working can continue been such a happy event till the end of this year!
Family wise. Everything has been the same. Except for the fact that I think my sisters are all really getting older! Take Tenna for an instance, She is already in JC! Oh my.
Friends wise. Sadly to say. I've only been meeting clique up. With so many to juggle, it's really hard. =/ Band peeps is only in these recent times when I went back for band. Zzzz. People, ask me out yourself can. LOL, it's really hard to meet everyone so frequently! LOL.
Anyhow. I really need to save up. I want to further study. I don't wanna get my butt stuck in 9D forever! Jh, please get yourself out of NS soon!
Somehow, I think 2010 will be a boring year. This year CNY had already lost the festive mood. Is it only me? Or is it cause of working? =/ I think, other than all the STRESSFUL 21st birthdays that are coming up, And SYF in a months' time, I really think that it will be a boring year.
Oh oh oh, maybe we can all go to the Casino after we all hit 21! LOL. And go to Universal Studios please! A short holiday will be really really great, but doubt clique's each busy schedule is able to meet the criteria. =(
1 year really flies. Cause in a few days' time, Will be my one year anniversary with Jh! Seriously, It doesn't even feel like we've been together for one year! Even though he can be quite irritating at times. Those little quarrels and fights that we have too. The movies, the trip, the shopping and the outings that we go to together. But overall, It's thanks to him, That I feel really loved for this past 1 year. Love you! =) PS: Credits to Vivian, cause I didn't bring out my camera. =( PSS: It's difficult to blog with my laptop's letter "N" not functioning! PSSS: 1 year ago, we were enjoying ourselves in Taiwan. =( PSSSS: Do you know, I still haven't finish blog-ing Taiwan Day 5, 6 and 7. Even Sunway Lagoon with Jh was not even blog-ed! LOL.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|