Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
While waiting
Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:02 PM
Waiting for PIPI player to load my video, 偷心大圣 PS 男. Catching another drama now, after 下一站, 幸福. Watching it cause it looks kinda interesting. And morever, it has 小小彬!

OMG. Please agree with me. He is damn super cute man! But the drama that he acted with Ella? =/ That show, he is just playing a small small character. And that drama really didn't tempt me at all. Instead. It looks too drama with Ella's exaggerating acting. (No offense though)
But it's troublesome to watch/catch videos now. Close friends should know. Zeena Ong uninstalled my sound player in my lappy somehow. So I am down with my sister's lappys, Who are at times, Aren't that keen to lend me at all. Zzzz.
Jh is on leave this week, Of course, I took leave too. Going to enjoy ourselves good! =)PS: This entry was drafted on Monday, 8th March.Anyhow, back from Genting on the 12th.Had a good 3 days getaway.Relax from everything.Will take some time to upload the photos to facebook.Be patient! LOL.Took the whole day for band yesterday.Tired out.Promise, this is the last lap already! =/I just can't believe that, I can actually perform magic as well.It was a tough one month,But I actually did what I can! LOL.The rest, is up to them.Cause as the alumni,There's nothing much that we can do. =)Back to work tomorrow.Super sian-ed to the max.3 nights this coming weekend.Woohoo, wish me luck! =/
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|