Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Shrine's Enlistment
Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:12 AM
Shrine's enlistment was at 11th June.So the whole clique,Went for dinner to celebrate his last day with us! =POn the 10th of June,At some place near Great World City.Was supposed to met up with Song etc.But we were late.So met up with Shrine and SK,And headed over to GWC.I thought we will be dining in GWC,But turns out,It's at some coffee shop behind the place.As usual, Song organize,And he found out this place to eat.Cause of the crabs. LOL. Almost full attendance,Except for Shi Min and Zhen Hao though.Cause even Joseph came! Then we started ordering~   I think I irritated Sk. =/Cause when I asked the table what drinks do they want to order.Sk said he wanted beer.But I was caught comprehend.Cause like,So randomly want to drink beer?Turns out,I keep asking and asking.And at the end, he said (kinda irritated)."Really la. How many times you want me to say?"=/ Super scary~ LOL! The crab that was supposed to be nice cause we went there for it. LOL. The end product. =) Just random shots. Wanted to have dim sum,But it's 10 streets away,So we decided to head back to GWC.Was deciding on where to go.Wanted to go to TCC.But they didn't have table big enough for 9 of us.So we headed to coffee bean instead. My chocolate cake. Random shot by Jh. Slacking and chatting. They started to play Tap Tap! LOL. Shrine last day~~~But on the other hand,He's booking out soon!!!!!!! Met up with clique exactly one week after this day.OMG. When I met up with them at the arcade,Vian was also saying,"Hi Queena, long time no see"Really man.It's been a long time since I last see them and met up with them.And it's cause I was working non-stop for 10 days last week.With all the am shifts and stupid timings,I can't seem to squeeze in time to meet them.Cause when they knock off,I will be working, or resting for the next day etc.It was till I meet them,Then I do my relaxation activites too, like Jubeat and PIU.To copy what I said earlier on,With the right company gives the right relaxation.You know,Like when you are stress.Your partner gives you the comfort and secureness to destress.Your family became your supporting pillar.And your friends give you the laughter and makes you feels more jovial instead.Last week was really weird though.Cause after working for 3 months now.I think last week was the only time that I meet up with clique one week later?Normally (in the previous 2 months) probably will meet like every 3-4 days? LOL.Anyhow.I miss the times we all had together in the past. =)))))))Signing off,
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|