Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
As an SN
Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:12 AM
I know my blog has been empty for days~ LOL.So I shall blog about my work first,Since this is the only topic around without any pictures anyway. LOL.Just read Germain's tag.Omg. It's scary~~~Working for 10 consecutive days is already killing me.14 consecutive days?!?!OMG. Kill me from exhaustion please.And not counting the night shifts~From 2 nights, increasing to 3 nights!Not only this is increasing.The number of H1N1 cases are increasing too.Meaning, we are all masked up in the ward now.Meaning, more deployment to CDC 2.They are taking Yuemei (to replace Pei Ern) now.We are down by one more SN! *Sobs.Meaning, very soon.I will be left alone?AH~~~Please let this drag man.Please let my IV course to come weeks weeks weeks later.Please let me not to be alone for now.Alright.I am dreaming. =)Working has been stress.Is stress, but still able to manage them somehow.Cause to me, everyday is a learning day.Learning seems never ending.I don't know why,But seems that there are always 101 things for me to learn/know.And it seems that everyday have that 101 things.There won't be a single day (for now) that I won't learn a new thing.But luckily for me,I was with good and nice nice people.Like, Sor Pheng (really been with her for many times), Stephanie (a few times), Shiney (the nice nice one) and Shanan (the crappy one!).At least so far so good.And my night next week will be with Sharon.Wish me luck?Cause Sharon has been da-bao-ing for her nights for weeks already.Last night already another one!Gosh. Will I tio the da bao with her too?And I know for sure,With her, she will definitely ask me to take case~Hmmmm. I still want to be in my comfort zone. =(But it's not happening. HAHA.So I can stop dreaming about it. =)Anyhow.I think, luckily for me.Jh's blocked leave is this 2 weeks.It happened to be my stress week of transition plus managing so many patients.And with him around,It really helped in de-stressing~Someone to talk and rant about after work.And someone to actually look forward to after work. =)Ever since clique has been working and not meeting up like the past,It's really great to have JH around.If not.If I have no outlet to de-stress,I don't know what I will be like now.Maybe like one mad woman who will always blast her temper for no reason. =)Anyhow.Starting from July.We will start with one DO per week.SOBS. There goes one more day of rest and play!Argh. And it had to fall on my birthday month.And I heard, it's going to be quite permanent for quite some time!MAN. I hate it! =.=Especially when my boy is going in and coming out only for the weekends!PS: He's going to combat engineering.IN JURONG!DAMN.PSS: Oh. By the way, Fat Mama is going crazy~~~~~~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|