Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Shin.Shine.Shrine.
Monday, June 8, 2009 10:24 PM
I was sms-ing almost the whole clique yesterday.Cause I needed some activites.Damn, don't waste my day offs till Wednesday!And Shrine is enlisting this Thursday~Sms-ed him when I woke up this morning.Turns out, he was with his mother,And going from temple to temple.He also had plans to meet WeiXian and gang for dinner.So, I thought, he won't be free to meet.And he will be going back home after visiting the temples to rest and meet the gang after all. =/In the end,Shin.Shine.Shrine misunderstood me,And thought I don't want to go out with him at all! LOL.So I thought him that I need 45 minutes notice in advance.30 minutes to prepare,And 15 minutes to travel to central.So met up with him at Mac.Cause Shin.Shine.Shrine was craving for Mac ever since he was with his mother.I even told him that Tekong got no Mac! =PWe even had to purposely upsize our meal.Cause Song wants the cup. =.=In the end,(Cause I don't eat Mac fries)Shin.Shine.Shrine has to eat one upsize fries, and one regular fries. Which was really filling,And he can't finish it after all. LOL.Was basically crapping.You know, the norms with Shin.Shine.Shrine around. =)And even gossipped about the people sitting beside us. ROFL.Then we made our way to hub.Even bought fruits,Cause Shin.Shine.Shrine wanted to digest his food~And finally, we went to the arcade.After his food was digested. =.=PIU-ed one round with him,And even jubeat-ed.Shin.Shine.Shrine initiated the jubeat wor!Cause Tekong don't have! =PThen we headed to Novena at a last minute decision. =)I wanted to go to Ttsh to take my chicken pox jab.I hate the person being so naggy and irritating to keep on calling me!So might as well go and take the jab asap. -.-So I headed to Ttsh, while Shin.Shine.Shrine heads off to United Sqaure to find Song, who was working at that time.Took the jab.Which was super =.="Anyhow,Went over to US to find the guys.And Royal was having some renovation thingy. LOL. Got bored,So we walked around the small little shopping centre. Shin.Shine.Shrine was fascinated about this baby album thingy. And he was intrigued about the star seats. xD Anyhow.We headed back to the booth anyway. It's some new bathroom thingy.So there's this mirror~ So it means,Cam-whore! Bored~ PS: Shin.Shine.Shrine thinks he is handsome in this picture! He looks like he is carrying some heavy thing~ But actually,He carried it. Cause he wanted to sit on the high chair! Shin.Shine.Shrine's bruise over his knee~His trademark.His birthmark. =P Even headed to Ya Kun too~Slacking~ Shin.Shine.Shrine thinks that the photo was well taken. =.= Shin.Shine.Shrine really likes this. xD Hehe.Queena is in a cam whore mood~ And again~ Anyhow.Shin.Shine.Shrine then went to City Hall to find WeiXian,While I bus-ed home from US. =/Simply lazy to squeeze in the crowded train~Home-ed since.And have been slacking.Gosh, I'm tired,No matter how much rest I get. xDPS: It's Jh's POP tomorrow!FINALLY. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|