Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, June 8, 2009 7:21 PM
Once again, backtrack from last week. =)Friday; More or less recovered~After waking up and preparing,I went all the way to Pasir Ris to pick my boy up from his book out.Initially when I told him about my night shift,He was like,"Huh, so that means I can't get to see you after my book out this Friday?"But lucky for us,He got to book out early (2.30pm) last Friday. =)Was thinking that since I had nothing to do at home,So I might as well went over to fetch him.Plus, it will be his last anyway. =)Though I was already taking my own sweet time,But I still reached damn early.(Cause their officers dragged their time)So waited awhile for him,Before I finally got to see him. =)Cab-ed back to his house.Cause he was carrying 2 big big bags~Once there,He was unpacking and stuffs.Bumped into JM before he left house.Oh my, JM is damn vain!He needs alot of assurance that he really looks good before he goes out~Like want to attract girls like that. =PSlacked over at his house.Slept for awhile.Before he sent me home to bathe and change.And together, we headed to Novena.Find Tcc at United Square and had dinner with him. =)At Pastamania.We treated him, for his late birthday celebration.It was near to my night shift soon,So not long later,Jh then sent me off to work.My first ever night shift.With Yani, Pei Ern, Zarita and Emily. =)And it turns out quite well.I kinda like night that way. =/After night, Jh came over to fetch me from work.He sent me home.Cause I thought that I will be able to get sufficient sleep.But turns out,It wasn't!My whole family was damn noisy,Plus my handphone kept ranging~Damn irritating.I wanted to sleep for 5 hours, till 2pm.But I woke up even before 1pm.^#%^%^^&*&*&)$$@I really couldn't get back to sleep.So I went to change and bathe,And met up with Jh for lunch. =)Lunch-ed at the market near my house.And took cab (with Tenna) to Deyi. =)))It was to attend the band's fund-raising concert. =)They will be flying next month, a day after my birthday, 27th July!Cause I bought alot of tickets (around 20) for lots of people,So they were actually waiting for me at foyer. LOL. Passed the tickets to them,And we all attended the concert held at the hall. =)By the way, Deyi-ians~You all know.The foyer has art thingys right.Jh was super lame. =.=When we reached Deyi, he said,"Wow. So now shoes also must display ar?" Deyi our school~ Seated with Jh, Vanna and her friend.Turns out, though I bought around 20 tickets,But alot of people last minute didn't make it. =(While waiting~Gosh~~~My dark eye rings after night shift, plus insufficient time to sleep! Anyway,Presenting...Spirito Obbligato 5! The concert ticket. The itinerary magazine thingy, which costs $3.Zzzz, super fund raising. LOL. The emcees for the day. So started with the military band's funfare plus a few pieces. Then Percussion feature!   I was telling Shikin that I'm happy for her! =))) Then it was interval.I used the 20 minutes to go around the school hall,Finding people and catch up with them! Then guest band; Symphonic band. Piano recital by Ter Hui. The girls. =) Slideshow on SYF 2008 journey... Then DMB's trademark.Finale. =)))  The whole concert lasted for one and a half hours.From 3pm to 4.30pm. =)Though I was damn tired,My headache was killing me.But I still managed to stay on till the end.Cause these are all what I love.In the past, now, and in the future. =)))Then the band had photo taking session.Just look at how big they are. And ta-dahhhhhhhh.It's the end. I thought I could take pictures of the Percussionists.But they were all busy packing up.And I was damn shag by then.So I went up to the stage,And look for the alumni instead!With Shikin. Percussion alumni, without Jasmine. Left Deyi close to 5pm.And headed straight to Jh's house.Cause he knows how noisy my house will be.Once I hit his pillow, I really fell asleep! =/Slept for around one hour,Went over to market for dinner,And left to Ttsh. =)He sent me to work,Left for house.Before he left house and meet clique again.My cute boyfriend,Keep asking me if it was alright for him to go.Cause he felt guilty for enjoying outside, while I am working. LOL.My second night,And I felt that I could really just sleep.Omg. Really damn tired.......I even slept for one hour during my break time. =/The nice nice ah-ma even made ice milo for each of us!!! =))))) It was quite a good night too.Though something not-so-good happened.Jh came to fetch me from work,Waited for me while I changed and bathed at home,Before going over to his house to sleep.He even confiscated my handphone away.Cause he wants me to just sleep well.He said I slept like a pig for that close to 6 hours! =.=Woke up and ate.Cause his mother bought back.Watched tv and videos,And he got to get ready for his last book in.As usual, he sent me home first,Before he book in.I slept again when I got home.Cause I was really tired.My mother even asked me to be home for dinner.But turns out,When I woke up at 10pm.My family finishes them off.I was hesitating to sleep back or to find something to eat~And thought of getting out of the house,And eat!!!So my first thought- FaithX.He was even sarcastic.I told him I'm bored and hungry.And he said,"Wow, I'm touched that you called me and tell me this." =.=Anyhow,Made the arrangements,And he came over to fetch me, Zh and Sk.And headed to Chomp Chomp for dinner/supper. =))) Signs~Heard that SK is out of love. =(That's why.He bought beer and drank with Zh~~~Signs. Hais. Sad. Anyhow.Crapped, talked, etc.And we left around 1am.Cause Sk and Zh is working early today.FaithX drove us home.Okay.That's all for updates.Next entry,My day out with Shin.Shine.Shrine! =))))Pictures taken with Jh. =)It's been a long time since we cam-whored.And of course, thanks to Tcc for lending his camera!        Loves! =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|