Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
On MC.
Thursday, June 4, 2009 12:07 AM
I've been sick.Diagnosed with Viral Fever.Meaning like you caught the illness from someone.LOL. And recently Zeena had been sick too. =/Was supposed to be am yesterday.But took MC.And doctor gave me 2 days MC.Wanted to go to work today.(Sister called and offered me pm today, to rest more)But fever not yet subsided. Zzzz.And my headache is forever killing me.I swear, the worst is the headache!!!Never mind, like what I told Pei Ern,Let me just rest well for nights tomorrow. =)))Okay, some updates.Sunday night,I did went to watch Monster VS Aliens with clique. =)Totally agree with what Vian said. If TCC was there, it would be like a whole gang outing. =)))Cause even Shimin and Frankie joined us for the movie. =)FaithX drove Vian and me home too.Monday after work.Went home, and started to rest.I got my headache since then.Wanted to go along with clique's plan for TCC's surprise party.But my body just couldn't go along with the flow. =/I even slept extra super early.Tuesday, headed to work.And wasn't feeling well already.Everything that I do was like so slow paced.And I couldn't concentrate.Luckily I wasn't taking cases that day.Cause pm, we had eIMR course.Headed to find the guys at hub.Cause they were deciding to watch Terminator, in celebration of TCC's birthday.Though I wasn't feeling well,But I'm damn guilty hearing about their surprise plans for TCC the other night.So I decided to head along for the movie even though I wasn't in my good state.Probably seeing clique kills all illness. =)Cause Shrine just makes me laugh the entire time,And it's really been a long time since I hanged out with them. =)I could even PIU with them etc~Movie ended at 11.30pm.By the time I got back home and slept,I was already close to 1am.I woke up yesterday morning, at 5.30am sharp!I really wanted to go to work.Cause I also felt guilty.Now, with all the insufficient staffs. =(But when I woke up yesterday,My whole house was spinning on me.And my headache was terrible.Jh was saying that if I were to go to work,I will kill my patients instead. ROFL!So yeah, took the 2 days MC instead.It's a good opportunity for me to rest.Though it can be boring. Zzzz.But Queena has been a good girl hor. =)I didn't even thought of going out at all. =)))Cheers!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|