Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
K Party
Friday, June 26, 2009 12:22 PM
Monday, 22nd JuneThe day whereby Jh goes to Jurong. =)But when he reported there,They actually assigned him to Seletar~For around 2 weeks?Anyhow.Met up with the girls; Ernies and Mainx!First with Mainx, cause that girl wanna buy shoes for herself~And we met up at amk hub.Trying to find her shoes.But guessed what?We shopped around amk hub, for one hour plus.And just walked around the whole mall for like 4-5 rounds!Cause we were busy chatting rather than shopping.Oh, more like gossiping! =)Finally waited till 4pm,And met up with Ernies, cause she was working am shift that day.And the 3 of us,Went to the steamboat outside Sembawang book store.Cause we wants to have steamboat! Our food~(But that's not all!) There's this cute little boy there.Mainx really loves kids! We were teaching the boy to do cute actions! This is really cute. =) And the little boy left with his mother~Anyhow.We took pictures first~ Cause it's Ernies camera,And she was sitting alone.She exclaimed, "Like that, I never take any picture!"So Mainx took this. While I quickly ran over to her side,To take picture with her! We were busy eating, chatting, gossiping, swearing, and cursing at people. =) Anyhow.Shortly after 5pm,Kong came and join us.Cause Ernies was telling him that we were meeting.He joined us, had steamboat with us.And we finally left the place at close to 7pm.Went to hub,Cause we wanted to use the toilet.And cause, Ernies and Kong didn't want to go K!But somehow.Mainx used her powers,And managed to convince Ernies to go after the toilet trip! LOL.And so, the 4 of us went K! Sang from 7pm.And Kong left at 10pm.Cause he stays at Bedok~While we sang till 11pm,And cam-whored, and left the place at 11.30pm!All these creations,Are masterpieces by Mainx. We must have been stupid to follow her! =P This is a LX pose.Shhhh. Secret. =) So while Mainx was running up and down to adjust the camera,She saw the dice gamble thingy at the screen.And asked us to pose to be 賭后! LOL. I like this last picture the most. =) You know,When you go K.And finished selecting songs to sing.The system will auto anyhow select MTV to play right?So while we were cam-whoring,Taylor Swift's Love Story were being played.And we 3 started singing with it...Then Mainx had this crazy idea,For us to do a MTV of our own,With Love Story.So we excitedly set the video mode,And got ready our postition.Played the song.And started to sing and do stupid actions towards the camera.At the end,When we wanted to look back the video,We realised that Ernies camera has low memory!So it only recorded like one minute of our actions!So for the last 4 minutes,We were doing stupid actions for nothing! ROFL!It was totally hilarious!And as if this is not enough,After the video thingy.Ernies felt that our cam whore pictures weren't enough.And requested;Ernies: Eh, we cam whore somemore lehs.Me: Huh? But I thought low memory already? How to cam whore?And that, left me and Mainx laughing over Ernies stupidity. =))))So we hurriedly left the place.To catch the last buses and last trains~Tuesday, 23rd JuneSlept at 12.30am the day before,And woke up at 5.30am.And I went to work!Amazed by myself~Cause most of you should know.That if I'm on am the next day,I will usually sleep early the day before...This is like those once in a while kind. LOL.Busy day at work.And started to rant at Mainx when I see her for work.Headed home to bathe and change,And meet up with Song.And train-ed to Chinatown,To meet Vian for dinner.Had chicken rice, and roamed around the streets.Before walking towards to Central.And settled in coffee club.Was kinda full after all these.So we walked from Chinatown, to Bugis. =)(Too lazy to elaborate)Then we bus-ed back home. LOL.Wednesday, 24th JunePm shift.Bumped into Nad during break!Awwwwwwwww.So glad to see you too! =)))))Wanted to find clique after work.Cause the day before,They were saying that they will be watching Pelham 123.But I didn't know that they took the later timing instead.Guess what I did?I started calling everyone there, one by one!Song, Vian, FaithX, TCC, SK...Was about to call SM,When I received a sms from Vian,That they were still watching the movie!I LOL-ed to myself on the bus.Cause it's like I'm disturbing the whole gang of them! ROFL!Thursday, 25th JunePm shift,Shrine's book out.So met up with clique after work!And I LOL-ed the moment I see Shrine's botak head!Look so..........MONK LIKE!Headed to Mac and stayed till 12.30am.Anyhow.Going for K (again) soon!Hehe. K fever!I like!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|