Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Granny's birthday
Sunday, April 26, 2009 1:43 PM
Jh will be out for field camp for 5 days.Yesterday was day 1; and will be back only on Thursday morning. =(Which means,Out of contact for 5 days~Cause he can't bring his handphone along for these 5 days. =(Woke up extra early yesterday too,Cause I wanted to talk to him on the phone before I can't hear him for the next 5 days.Anyhow,Went for work, and stayed for half day.Thankfully to Korin,She helped me complete another checklist. =)Left promptly; was too tired,And went back to amk.The first thing I checked when I reached hub,Was to check my account balance. =PYes~ First month's pay is here~But cause we didn't work full for this month,So the pay (after CPF contribution) is kinda little~~~Then I went to arcade,And danced for a round, just to cure my addiction! LOL.Headed home, had lunch,And slept for the day.Was simply just too tired...Then my whole family got up and prepare for our dinner. =)It was my grandmother's birthday celebration.We went to Sakura for buffet.Initially during the preparation phrase,The whole family had a vote;Between steamboat and buffet.Initially steamboat won,But my granny wanted to try the Nyonya's buffet.You know, the Nyonya's fever~~~So she call the shots,And we went for buffet at Sakura's. =)Train-ed there with my mother and sisters.And once we got there,I greeted everyone with a big and loud, "Hello". =PEveryone was like shocked, cause I'm like some siao char bo~My uncle even teased me.Doesn't mean say "Hello" means you can escape from greeting everyone hor. xDAnyhow,We all had our dinner at Sakura. =)My table was the gossip table, together with Edmund's kor kor girlfriend; Christina. =)At a last mintue decision,5 of us went shopping~Me, Sheena, Vanna, Serene and Christina.We were saying that since we were at town,And might as well just walked around~So while the rest of the family went back,The 5 of us went shopping!First stop; Heeren.The first shop that we went into; Fresh Imp.And I bought 2 shirts there. =/Super scary man.First stop, and I'm already buying things.Sheena keep saying, "Aiya, got pay is meant to dote on yourself one. You like what, then just buy la~"Erps, kinda true. LOL.But I didn't really think that I will buy shirts for myself man.Cause I wanted to buy other things too~Anyhow,After Heeren,We then went to Taka.Walked till almost all the shops are close,Before we decided to head back to amk.Cause Christina is going to stay over at my cousin's house;She need to mug for her exams. =)We cab-ed back to amk,Cause the girls were too lazy to take public transport. LOL.We even had a good uncle,Who don't mind to take the 5 of us. =)Sent Sheena first, who is going to her friend's house at Thomson.Then Vanna and I; we stopped at Jh's house.While the other 2 went home. =)I walked Vanna for a bus stop; before she take bus home for a stop. =.=And I bus-ed to amk hub.I was telling her that Jh will kill me if I were to walk alone at that timing. =/Coincidentally, I bumped into FaithX and Vian while on the way to hub. =)The bastard didn't reply me, I thought they were not at amk already. LOL.FaithX then went home; cause he says he has program later on,While Vian accompanied me to wait for Song, TCC and ZH.Song's 45 minutes became one hour plus. =/Luckily I had Vian for accompanying. =)So when they reached, we then went to arcade,While Vian went back home.Jubeat-ed and PIU-ed. =)All the way till closing.The guys' plans was actually to head to Zh's house to overnight; to watch movies.But by the time we were done,TCC were really tired and he says he rather go home and sleep. =/Song went up to his house to put his things,And the guys walked me home. =)Zh wanted to eat,So they went to the Mac at my house.So we ate and chatted till 3am,Before I really cannot tahan, and asked to go home. =/The guys then walk me home,While they went back home. =)Slept at 3.30am, and woke up at 12pm.I couldn't sleep back anymore. =/I think I'm too used to only sleeping for 7-8 hours per day. LOL!I guess today will be another slacking day.One, the guys are still not awake.Two, I feel like watching the star award tonight.Cause I'm thinking, will the "Little Nyonya" gang win back all the awards? LOL.Three, I think Song and TCC have their own plans today. =)Pictures from yesterday.I didn't have camera,So I didn't take any pictures while during dinner. =)Took this at the end of our shopping trip. =DVanna was our camera women. Vanna doesn't like to take pictures. =.= I insisted on the shot, cause we never take pictures with Christina before!Sheena, Queena, Serene and Christina. =) Know why we keep taking?Cause after each shot,When we look at it,Someone will be saying,"Take again! I look very fat!" =P PS: I think Christina is pretty. =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|