Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Locked out.
Friday, April 24, 2009 10:06 PM
As arranged;Met up with Suhaimi for dinner yesterday. =)He was complaining that I'm neglecting him. =.=When I am supposed to take good care of him ever since Chel went to Germany. =/So arranged, and agreed to meet him yesterday,For a short meet up, before he goes Deyi for the alumni's meeting.I was late meeting him,Cause I was stuck in the bus. =/Just before I was about to alight,At the junction before the stop,The ah-pei sitting beside me passed me his handphone,And asked me to help him configure his features.He claimed that after he borrowed his handphone to his friend,The clock and date wasn't displayed on the phone.I thought I could do it fast and hurry alight in the stop that I wanted to.But his settings were in chinese~ =/So I took a big round, missed my stop,Before setting up what he wants for his handphone. =.=So by doing his good deed,I missed the stop,And had to walk one stop before meeting Suhaimi~Met up with him at Banquet, together with Liang Chi. =)Had dinner, drank at market,And they went to Deyi, while I went to hub to find Song, ZH and Vian.I bugged Song out yesterday.Cause I wanted to dance PIU!!!Got the urge since last week,But didn't had the chance to go with Jh.And Song even pathetically danced alone the other time he was out with clique.That made my urge going even higher! LOL~Anyway,Met them at SM's shop,And we were chatting,Before heading to the arcade. =)ZH left shortly after. Danced like 5 rounds~OMG. Shiok!And now we can even be better! =)Walked around buying things in hub,Before Shrine and TCC came looking for us in NTUC.They were planning to head to Bishan Park's pub to drink.Shrine had the urge to go there,Since he hasn't been there before. LOL.So I walked with them,Leaving them halfway to head home while they went to Bishan Park. =)I had to sleep early for work~So I rather skipped this drinking session. =)Jh's one of don't do list includes drinking anyway. =/Tried to figure out something with my blog last night,But gave up after doing a few things or so~I need my sleep~So went for work today.It's lectures cum practical for chest tube today. =) Lectures in the morning,Practical in the afternoon.And as usuals,We are able to go home right after we are done with the practicals and signing of the checklist.I self dismissed at 3pm. =)Wanted to head to arcade,But it feels like a loner~So I walked one round around the arcade,And went home. =)Wanted to head home to sleep.For better plans at night. =/But guessed what.When I reached my doorstep,I saw Zeena on the doorstep.We were locked out of the house.See this, (My house wasn't this model, but it's the latch thingy system~)My father,For I don't know how,When he locked the door,The latch was being set on.My sister, Tenna was sleeping so soundly at home,That she didn't hear the phone's ringing, our shouting~ Whatever.Slowly, one by one,We all reached home,But couldn't get home~Camped in Mac, while waiting for my mother to cab home.She managed to open the door,By hammering and breaking the latch. =.=And until all these,My sister was still sleeping soundly at home.I tell you, the next time if the house is on fire,She wouldn't know too. =.=Wanted to sleep for the whole day,And meet the guys after their work.Just to cure my crave for PIU. =/But by the time I could get home,It was around 6pm already. =/So plans cancelled,I decided to stay at home instead.So my programme for my own?Tv-ed. LOL.Standard already.Oh,I am so irrtated by the last diamond on the right,That I decided to take it out. LOL.Might as well~So yeah,Tag please,To let me know you could actually see my tagboard now?I can view things nicely on IE now.Hope you all can too. =)Nights. =))))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|