Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
To buy list
Sunday, April 26, 2009 6:37 PM
Ever since I started working, I've been thinking about saving up and planning my finance.
Other than the normals; Giving money to my parents, paying for my handphone, monthly allowance and saving up the rest. Here are some of the things that I can think of getting for myself. =/ Whether is it a need, or a desire~ Up to you to decide. LOL.Not in any priority.
Camera Either I trade in my old one (Ixus 90) and get a new one, Or I might as well, buy back the same model. =.= I still like this the best. =)
 I checked out, and selected 2 new models~ This, Canon Ixus 100. What I like about this? It comes in red colour, and it's the slimmest model of all. But sad. It's 2" screen. =/ I prefer cameras with 3" screen~
 The other; Canon Ixus 990. New model. Great features, and come in 3" screen. But I have the feeling that the camera is kinda bulky~ And it looks like it has tumour. =.=
 And I don't really like the back view of the camera. Though it's 3" screen, But the buttons are kinda weird (to me la).

Handphone My sony ericsson Idou~ I need to save up for this. =)

Holiday Had a chat with Vian last night while waiting for the guys. And was thinking of going for a short vacation with Jh. =) You know, like those 3-4 days trip with him to Malaysia or something. =) Sheena just went to Sunway Lagoon, And she says it's a nice place to chill and relax.
 Then there's also Langkawi~ You know, to really relax!

And of course, Not to forget, To go Bangkok with clique! If they are still for the plans by then. =) Hopefully before their NS enlistment. =/

Compression stockings It's a surgical stockings, That helps you relax your legs blah blah blah. Especially in nursing, Where you keep standing for long term, This stocking will help you. Or else, in future, there might be complications of all dieases~ But one pair alone, is super expensive. =/

Yoga I've been wanting to sign up for Yoga classes since 3 years ago. =/ I see it healthy and a good way of keeping yourself fit. LOL.
And of course,I want to dote on my boy. =)Already had in mind on a few things to get for him.Wallet will be first.I found a nice one at hub.But I haven't got to really see it and ask for the price.I guess it will be pretty expensive.Shirts will be second.Every weekend when he book out,The shirts that he wore to meet me will be the usuals~ =PI keep teasing him about it.So it's time for him to upsize his closet. =)Since I am blogging about these now,Which means, I got to get these for him by next Thursday. =)Cause he read my entries everytime when he book out.And of course, to pamper myself!Clothings etc.When I'm shopping and see things that I like!(Like yesterday. =P)Hmmmm.That's about all that I could think of.I guess that's about it. =/
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|