Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, April 6, 2009 7:25 PM
Woke up at like 6.30am this morning. =/Totally not used to waking up so early~Meeting Wan Ling 7.45am at Novena mrt.Could have reached earlier,But I choose to take a longer route to work today.Bus-ed to YCK; cause there will definitely be seats.Train-ed to Novena; less crowded in YCK.Yeah~ I'm feeling totally off from crowded public transports now. =xSo met up with her,And went to change in TTSH.Yeah~ Another habit. Somehow today, I don't feel like wearing my uniform to work. =/Was right on time when we reported to the lecture theater.But couldn't sit with her.Cause we were separated to our level.I'm posted to ward 9D, while she is going back to her PRCP ward; 12C.It turns out,Only me and one other girl got posted to 9D; Yu Jie.Seen her before, but don't know who she is~And she did her PRCP in that ward. =/While we reached,They gave us a big ring file;Contains 2 compentency checklists.One to be completed within 3 months,The other by 6 months.And a whole chunk of papers!All lecture notes~ Might as well we don't need to study in NYP for our Diploma. =.=These whole chunk is what they expected of us anyway. =/And of course,They gave out our name tags! I box out my face.It's super ugly.I didn't know I will get in,So I anyhow go take a passport size photo. ERPS!So CI Joanna went through our time table etc.And the directors of nursing spoke to us. =/Welcome speech etc~~~I will be having one whole month of orientation.With some days going to the ward,Some days going to skills lab,Some days for lectures~Full weekdays; except for public holidays,And half day for Saturdays. =/Everyday will be doing different things,Everyday will be learning day.Nothing much today.We just got orientated by directors, HR staffs, this staff here, that staff there. LOL!I even dozed off after lunch. =/Oh, and those days whereby it will be lectures for the whole day,There's even tea break before lunch,And tea break after lunch. LOL.So many breaks in between~I went to collect my scrubs during break time.Cause the uniform guy refused to give me my scrubs the previous time. =.=By the end of the day,I got a heavy bag full of things; like my scrubs;A shoe bag andA big ring file.Super tired,So I cab-ed home.Even though it was peak hour~I can't possibly make it home with all the things. =/Took pictures with WL. Staff Nurses/Registered Nurses of TTSH. =))) Tomorrow another round of lectures and talkings.Wednesday will be documentation test.Kill me please; I've lost touch with ward documentation for more than half a year already!Super duper tired~So shag~My eyes are like closing anytime soon...
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|