Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, April 5, 2009 1:38 AM
I think almost everyone close to me knows that I went to Taiwan. =/ I mean, it was quite obvious, I announced it in Facebook and in msn. LOL!
Anyway, Before I went and when I got back, Alot of people came asking me about Taiwan. =)))
One of them is Ying Mei. =) She asked me for places of interest in Taiwan etc. Cause turns out, At a super last minute decision, She went to Taiwan with her boyfriend, and his mother. It was just last weekend, and she went for 4 days. =)
Before she left, She was chatting with Zhen Xiang. They were saying how long it had been since we all last meet up and all. (When I just meet ZX for Gala Dinner. LOL!)
So as organized by Ying Mei, We all went out for lunch at Fish and Co. =) Deyi's band tradition. They were all late. =P Oh my, how I miss those days!
I was early meeting them, Cause I met up with Jh first. He die die wanted to send me to amk hub. =.= So we reached there quite early. But anyway, I was checking out phones too.
So went into Fish and Co first, And got a table for them. YM, ZX and Lydia then arrived, We started ordering and chit chatting. The staff there even mixed up my food. =.= Damn it.
Anyway, Hao Wen only appeared after we finished our lunch. =/ Cause he was working before that, And that was the earliest that he could reach. He ate before he came too, So it was fine. =)
We catched up with one another, Asked about each other's life etc. =) It was a great meet up.
They were discussing for plans after the lunch. =/ To head to town to watch movie. I suggested "Knowing" to them. But I didn't join them. Cause Jh was waiting for me in the arcade. That stupid boy. =)))
We took a group picture, But it's in YM's camera. Cause TCC's camera seems to be dying anytime... So solo with them. With Hao Wen.
 With Zhen Xiang.
 With Ying Mei. (And Lydia the extra. LOL!)

So while they left for town, I went to find Jh. =/ Sorry people. But let's do meet up again okay? =)
So met up with Jh, And went to settle on my handphone. Most of you might not know, But my N-76 is dying on me. My flip phone can do yoga now. =/ It's spoilt~ At times I can't receive sms, And at times, I can't hear you over phone calls. Though I still like my N-76, But I can't stand using a phone that's not working well. =/ Furthermore, I need a change of mobile plan. M1 is eating my money. =.=
What I wanted was Sony Ericsson Idou. Jh tempted me to buy this phone! Damn it. It will be damn expensive. =.=" And will only be releasing in US this year. Sony Ericsson Idou; My dream phone. Just click on it. You will be in love with the phone! LOL, or maybe, I will be the only one loving it la. =P
Since it's not yet released and I need a phone, I decided to buy this instead. Sony Ericsson G-705. It's actually the same as my sister; Tenna. It's from her that I got to know about this phone too. I don't like the feeling of having the same phone as others, But never mind, At least I am getting a different colour from her. =/ It will be just temporary for me till I get my dream phone.

So signed a new Starhub student plan, And retained my old number. So, don't worry friends. I changed plan and phone, But not my number. =))) Luckily Jh was with me. An ex-Starhub worker. =)
Wanted to go home to put down the phone, But it was already close to 5pm by then. =/ So we train-ed to Causeway Point. Remember I said yesterday that I need to redeem points from M1? The nearest outlet will be Causeway Point, Paragon and Compass Point. I didn't want town, so Paragon is out. Compass Point seems kinda out of the way, So we went to Causeway Point instead.
But when we got there, We didn't went to redeem the points. We went to watch "Knowing" instead. =/ Too tired of walking~ What we wanted was just to sit down, enjoy air-con, and rest. =x So we headed straight to cathay, And catched "Knowing". The others were either too late, Or already started long time ago. Knowing started 5 minutes ago, But 5 minutes only. Doesn't matter. =/
Luckily, I watched it with Jh and not with clique. Cause I can imagine their complains after the movie. =/ This movie? Cannot make it. =/ Yes, it's like some detective-predict-the-future thingy. But the ending was a total turn off. One word- Sucks. =.=
So after the movie, We finally went to redeem the points at M1. =/ And headed for dinner at Breeks' Cafe. I didn't try there before.
 Jh.
 My retarded army boy. =P
 His main course; Meat Patties Melted.
 My; Cajun Chicken Chop.
 Add $8 for a soup;
 A chocolate milkshake, that can kill anyone;
 And a scoop of ice cream. =)

After the dinner, We then took the long train journey down to City Hall, in the hope of going Suntec. =/ Cause the guys were working in the convention hall there. I wanted to sms the guys when we were on our way. Trying to fake them, Saying that we won't be going down etc. But JH stopped me. He say, the more I say we won't go, The more they think we will go. So yeah, We slept during the journey, And didn't contact them.
When we alighted, JH's contact was giving problems, So he went to the toilet to put them back. It was 9.30pm by then, So I decided to sms Song and asked if they were still in Suntec. Vian told us in msn in the morning that they were working till 10pm.
But then, Song called me. =.= Turns out, They were dismissed early today, And their boss actually drove them back to amk. =/
By then, There wasn't anything much to walk around there. So we took the train back to amk. =/ In the hope of meeting the guys. Maybe for supper or something. But while on the way, They said that they were too tired, And were all going back home to rest already. Can't blame them. =) They got anothern long day ahead of them tomorrow.
So Jh and I got back to amk, And started rotting. =/ It means slacking and doing nothing. Before we decided to walk home. =) Jh was tired anyway. He slept late last night, And woke up early. So we went home early. =))) But that stupid boy is complaining how bored it is now. Cause Sk and FaithX is going to sleep, And no one is going to play Dota with him. =P
Half a day more, And my army boy is going to book in again. =( But never mind. This week will be shorter. Cause of Good Friday, He will be booking out on Thursday night instead. =)))
One more day, And I am going to start going to Novena; TTSH everyday. =(
That reminds me; I got to get my manicure removed. =( There goes them~~~
If nothing goes wrong, I should be heading to Suntec tomorrow afternoon. =/ LOL. Before Jh books in again. =) So till then.My army boy and I.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|