Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:15 PM
Woke up on the thought of settling a few things before I go out today.Indeed, I did a few things. LOL.But only a few~Cause the kind-hearted TCC decided to borrow his camera to me. =)Though I insisted no. =/So he cycled out of his house,And came under my block to meet me.Then Song's call came unexpectedly.And arranged for lunch. LOL.I even thought it was some April's fool joke cause he told me that he just came back from Ubi from a driving lesson. =.=Driving lesson after you passed your TP? =.="""So went to bathe straight after his call,And went meeting TCC.Managed to persuade him to join us for lunch,Cause he said he was smelly and didn't want to join us. LOL.Lunch-ed at foodcourt (we need the air-con. =/),With Song, TCC and Shrine.Before meeting up with Vian at B2.Bought drinks,And I went the gang.To City Hall, to meet my dearest Nadirah. =)))But I stupidly forget to bring my souvenir that I got for her from Taiwan. =.=Met up with the crazy girl in City Hall,And we went over to Marina Squre as planned.She stayed at Marine Parade.And that area will be of the most convenient for her. =)Settled at Secret Recipe,Cause I was craving for some dessertssssssssss. =PTook pictures, but TCC didn't pass me his card reader.And my laptop can't read the card. LOL!So pictures again.Spent a good one hour plus there,Before we decided to head out of there and go somewhere else.And I made the decision; to catch a movie!Who knows,That girl was super on,And we immediately went to GV! LOL.And yeah,We watched "12 Rounds".I heard that the review was nice,And she wanted to watch it so much too!Wa la~~~ Less than 30 minutes later,We were in the theater already. =)12 Rounds is a nice movie.It's not like those typical detective movies now-a-days.Cause this movie's plot is really nice.Totally in love with the movie. =)))Walked around for a while after the movie,And we went on our separate ways.Departed at Suntec,Cause we both wanted to take bus back.Took 133 back to amk;Didn't want to cramp in the train,And I got lots of time to waste anyway. =/Went to order Jh's contact lenses for him,And I got nowhere to go after that. =xI just didn't want to go home early,So I went walking and roaming around amk central.And amazingly,I managed to waste 2 hours of my time just like that. ROFL.Wanted to wait for the guys (Song, TCC and Shrine) to finish their job training.But Song's call came at 9pm,Saying that it's still not ending yet,And their boss is treating them dinner. =/Wanted to dine with them since I hadn't my dinner,But wells, since my handphone's battery is dying on me,I decided to walk home instead of waiting for them aimlessly in amk. LOL.I really wanted to waste time,That's why I decided to walk home. LOL!And it's super bored now~~~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|