Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, April 4, 2009 12:36 PM
After the trio guys (Song, TCC and Shrine) finished their stuffs yesterday afternoon, They went back to their office to settle some admin stuffs. I went out to meet them for lunch. =)
But super suay, When I got off from the bus, It started to rain. =.= But it was passing rain; It didn't rain when I reached the foodcourt. =.="
So lunch-ed at foodcourt, Went to ntuc, And started going to the handphone shops in hub. Cause I need to redeem points for my father. =/ But sadly, They are all exclusive distributor. =.= I can't do them there. So stupid. -.-
Went to level 4 to buy the tickets, Cause I will be watching LOVE with Jh at 11.45pm. And we stopped by arcade, And spent some time there.
Was clueless on where and what can we do next, So Song said he will go home and bring his dogs down. Cause his sister wasn't at home, And he needs to walk them.
So the 4 of us went up together, But his dogs were actually gone with his sister. =.= So we slacked at Song's house, Before Jh and Zh came up to find us too.
Song bought a whiteboard at Popular the other time. And we started to have fun with it.
Song was really tired~
 TCC~
 Queen.

This is Barney.
 But let's admit it, It looks like a failed badly drawn dinosaur. =.=
 According to the artist, Barney went for a walk.
 The artist with the failed very badly drawing.
 Shrine is the lousiest artist ever. =.=
 Guess who is Shrine drawing...
 Answer: Soon Weng. ROFL!!!
 Next victim. =/
 Yes, TCC. =.=
 Shrine wasn't happy with the previous photo. He demanded TCC to take it like the way he drew. =.=
 This is after Soon Weng added a few strokes to TCC's painting. =/ Super hilarious~
 You can imagine how funny it was yesterday. With Shrine and Soon Weng, Plus all the stupid drawings. =P
After waking up Song, And after everyone came, We went for dinner at the market. =) But TCC went home for dinner. When he got home, He realised that his mother didn't cook at all, And cycled to amk. We bought dinner for him, Song and Shrine then passed it to him. Cause he stupidly ride his new bike over instead of the old. =.=
Anyway. After the guys delivered the dinner to TCC, They went home. =/ Cause they got nothing to do anyway. Plus, I can see that they are really tired. They have been going to Eunos for the past few days. And are working early today. =)))
So it's left with Jh and me, Continue rotting till the movie starts. =.= If I know, I will buy the 9plus pm tickets. Cause we thought that his book out timing will be delayed, like last week. =/ We were walking in amk hub aimlessly,When out of a sudden,Someone approached us after we bought our bubble tea. =.=An aunty approached us.Guess what.She wants us to do something for her.To fill up some stupid form,And queue up,To redeem a $5 NTUC voucher for her!!!She only wants the voucher,The lucky draw was for us. And I tell you, she's really a typical aunty.OMG, I can't stand her!!!I have a hunch that she is some regular customer at the counter.Cause when we were filling up and queuing up,She didn't want to be with us,Instead she acted like machiam she don't know us,And took the escalator up.She told JH that she will be waiting for us upstairs.When we were done and passed her the receipts plus voucher,She didn't said thanks!And flew away like some ghost!!!OMG! 過河拆橋!!!When she needed us for the errand,She even say nice things like 好心有好報,And you will win the lucky draw etc.Omg!!! Can't stand it!When she was 'telling' us what to do, like to fill up the forms etc,She was so anxious, she keep pushing us to the queue,And asked us to fill while queuing!So aunty!!!So aunty!!!OMG!!! OMG!!!So at 11.45pm, We went to watch "LOVE". It's a movie of 4 different parts combined together. The first story catches your heart. The second is abit normal~ The third is very weird. Cause it's more to psychology thingy. When I watched the third, When the male actor rode the bike to the airport, I keep thinking, "Oh, he is going to crash". Cause that's where movies get interesting right. He crashed, maybe he died, Then the female actor got regret that they quarrelled. LOL! Erps, I am thinking too much again. ROFL! The fourth is the most hilarious one. And I really salute the female lead. She acted so really like an aunty!!! =)))
After the movie, It was close to 1.30am. And we walked home. =)))
Going out for lunch with Ying Mei, Lydia, Hao Wen and Zhen Xiang soon. At hub's Fish & Co. It was a sudden meeting up. I tell you why... In my next entry. =P
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|