|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:40 PM
Updates. =/ Omg, I just have this feeling. That I need more than 24 hours in a day. I am just not going to have time to finish what I need to do man. =.=
Saturday, 28th March Woke up at 8am; Jh too. Cause we wanted to go to the POSBank at amk central. His atm is faulty and can't be used. We thought there will queue etc and need to take very long. But when we got there, There wasn't any queue at all. =.= Everything was done with 15 minutes. =x
We were still one hour from meeting the rest of the clique, So we went for Mac breakfast first.
Met up with Song and TCC, And we took bus to airport, To send Shimin off, who was flying to Taiwan for 2 weeks. =)))
When we went there, We even expected what Shimin's reaction will be etc.Cause Song told her that he will be the only one who will sent her off.So we can imagine her reaction, and say things like,"Potato, you lie to me, saying that you are coming alone!" The moment we meet her, It was exactly what we had expected.(Except maybe she said "lao da" instead of "Potato". LOL) And the 4 of us, burst into laughter in the airport. xD
It was a 15 minutes short session, And that girl had to cross the custom already. =)))
Due to my mistake, I made the guys walked quite far in the airport. Cause of the skytrain. =PI told them to turn left to take the skytrain to T3,When we were supposed to take a right turn. xD The four of us then had lunch at Popeyes' in T3. =) Before we went to meet the others at Pasir Ris.Train-ed to Pasir Ris.The couple were already at downtown east,So we waited for Shrine and SK.It was so hot,That we were actually sweating under the shelter. =/According to Shrine,We were supposed to take bus 403 to downtown east.That's what he remembered from his memory. =.=I told the guys that I think it's bus 354 instead.But well,They don't trust me. =.=So we took bus 403,And started on our journey~After close to 15 minutes,Shrine and TCC then realised that we took the wrong bus. =.=So we alighted at the next stop,And were at some ulu place in Pasir Ris.Under the hot sun,We even had to walk to the next bus stop.Cause we wanted to look for any buses on reaching our destination.And we found that we could take bus 358 to downtown east.We counted; it's the third bus stop.But after driving through the first stop,The bus went into the bus interchange!We were like,"So are we supposed to alight here?"Cause normally,You should alight at the interchanges one right. =/But this bus, is townlink,So yeah, we actually don't need to alight at the interchange.We were outside of downtown east,But we didn't alight, cause we thought the bus will turn in.But the bus actually made a right turn.We had to walk one bus stop away. =.=We were so much like some tourists can. =)))Finally reached Downtown East,And met up with the couple.Entrance ticket is $17.70 each.But cause Vian and Song both have a pair of free admission tickets,We each (without Vian) paid $11 only instead. =)But damn,All the exciting rides were not open~~~ Went to haunted house first,And we went around taking the rides in there. =)The games area, The kiddy roller coaster,Daytona advance (single person ride),The 'superman' ride,      Pirate ship, Wet and Wild. =)))  Fyi, all of them took the Pirate ship for more than 3 times. xDPictures took in Escape.I wanted to take TCC with the fan thingy,But apparently, it didn't turn out really nice after all. LOL! Slacking~ Opps! Caught in the act. xD We went in at about 3pm,And left Escape theme park just before it closes; 8pm. =)Met up with ZH outside the theme park,And we went over to E!Hub to have dinner.We were all famished by then.Settled at some chinese restaurant selling noodles,And we had our dinner plus chat there. =)))Randomly walked around,Cause most of us didn't really shop there before. Jubeat-ed, roam-ed around,And we left there at close to 11pm.Cause we need to catch our last buses in amk. =/The serangoon people took another bus back,While the rest of us took 88 back to amk. =)))Though we were tired,But Jh and I (we want to spend as much time as possible) went on with our normal routine.Slacking and chatting under my void deck. =)))Both of us were really tired by 3am,And went home shortly after 3am. =DSunday, 29th MarchMy army boy didn't give me a timing to wake up. =/We didn't have any concrete plans anyway.So I only woke up at 12.30pm,While he woke up at 11am,Packed finish his stuffs, and were waiting for me to wake up. =)))When I sms him and told him that I already woke,His next sms were to say to meet me 30 minutes later under my block.For breakfast/lunch, cause he's been waiting for me to eat. =)))Met up and headed to amk hub for lunch.It was super hot and humid,So we decided to dine in at the foodcourt. =/Since we had nothing to do,We roamed and walked around amk central.Till close to 4pm,We bus-ed to Bishan.He sent me there,Cause I was meeting the guys (Song and TCC) there.TCC wanted to buy a new pair of slippers.While Jh went back to amk,To meet his family for dinner.Sk then came to find us at J8.Couldn't decide where to go and what to do,So we went over to Hougang instead.Met up with Shrine,And the guys went to the duck stall for dinner.Was walking past a Kodak shop,And I went to try my luck to print this; Jh wanted me to develop a photo of us,So that he can stick it in his army's cupboard.It's pictures that he loves best. =)I said to try my luck,Cause I don't know why,But the shop under my block can't seems to print this in the size that I want. =.=Luckily enough,The trip down to Hougang allows me to develop this. =)))Jh was initally quite sad and disappointed that I didn't develop it.Cause I told him that I can't get the size right. =/By then,It was close to his book in timing.He got to reach Pasir Ris interchange by 8.45pm.He didn't want me to go,But I wanted to send him there (while I still can),And to pass him the photo too. =)I did surprise him when I passed him the photo. =)))So hopped onto the bus that he was in,And we went to Pasir Ris.PS: He was nearly late for reporting. =/He then went to report,While I went to White Sands,And called Song. =.=L4P went to Hougang Mall. (Or was it Hougang point? =/)There wasn't straight buses in the interchange.According to Shrine,I've to take bus 89 from downtown east.So troublesome,And I'm not sure of the duration,So I decided to head straight to amk instead.While in the bus,Song then said that he is going to TCC's house to watch tv. =/Cause Song doesn't have a key back home,And we all wanted to watch the dance competition show. LOL.So hopped onto their bus,And went over to TCC's house.TCC and Song even became TCC's mother labour worker. LOL!Tv-ed till around 12mn..?And we went for supper at prata's house. =PSuper sinful~~~Since it was super sinful,Plus there wasn't an buses left,So we had to walk home. =/TCC even walked back to amk with us. =xSong's stupidity. =.=He thought that Marina Square was at Marina Bay. LOL!So I teased him saying,Then why Northpoint is at Yishun?Cause it's at the north? ROFL!I really named all the shopping malls around our vicinity,I was really being lame and bo liao.Then I mentioned this,"Then why Junction 8 is at Bishan?"Guess what was his reply?"Huh? What has it got to do with Junction?"OMG! Song's really stupid. =PCause we bought takeaway for Soon Weng,So we walked to Song's house first,To deliver the food to his brother.SW was on the phone with Song,And asked him to takeaway etc~~~SW: Later come home better be careful ar.SS: Why lehs?SW: Got alot of ah bengs at the playground.SS: I can always dial the 3 numbers (999). =.="""So from Song's house,The guys walked me home.When we reached under my void deck,TCC suggested resting.Cause we were all really tired~Was chatting all the way.Our topic for the whole night was mostly on financial issues. LOL!By the time we checked the time,It was already 2.3oam!TCC then just said,"Arbo we just wait for the first bus then go home la."So guessed what?Yeah, we really overnight-ed under my void deck!LOL! Very lame right?! ROFL!But we really just sitted there, laughing and chatting! LOL!Even went to Mac for breakfast at 4.30am.And waited in Mac,Before the guys walked back to amk central.Cause if they were to go there early,They will have to wait for the buses too.When I slept,It was already 6am. =/Monday, 30th MarchIt's Vivian's birthday. =)))After we all woke up,Song then told us to go City Hall.Cause the birthday girl wanted to buy lappy sleeves for her lappy. So we met up,And headed to Funan.Shopped for Vian's lappy sleeve,And we 4 bought it for her as her birthday gift. =)))Had Kfc,And we decided to head over to the Cathay.Cause they wanted to watch "Handsome Suit".But sad, it wasn't showing,So we decided to watch "Paul Blart Mall Cop".FaithX came to find us,And we had sushi.Cause Song was craving for it~~~Sk came before the movie,And we went to watch the movie.It was a not bad show,Though not that entirely really that funny. LOL!(I find Shin.Shine.Shrine funnier. xD)After the movie,We then went home.It was a simple celebration for our lao da jie. =PToday, 31st MarchAfter uploading the Taiwan pictures in facebook last night,I slept at 3am,And woke up at 10am this morning.Meeting LC, Ryan and Nicholas.But I was lazing in my house,And decided to meet them after their meal.And train-ed to Tanjong Pagar to Singapore Conference Hall.Luckily we were early,If not,We won't be able to collect the tickets. Yes, I went there to support Deyi.It was the Symphonic's indoor SYF. =))) They performed at 4.15pm,And the results were announced at 5.30pm.So I stayed on till the end. =)Deyi had Bronze in 2007's indoor SYF.Today, they had Silver. =)))We were all over the moon.DSB;You all were great today.The silver was well deserved. =)Took ZL's car back to amk.Cause I didn't want to catch the school bus back to amk with the students. =/ZL dropped me at amk,And I train-ed to Toa Payoh to meet the guys. (Song, TCC and Shrine)They were just done from applying for jobs (again),And TCC wanted to cut his hair there~Went to TCC's regular hair salon,While we ate at the coffee shop there.TCC then left us, cause we had dinner at home.While the 3 of us went home after dinner. =)I reached home before 9pm. LOL.And as expected,Sarcasm from my sisters. LOL!!!I know this entry is well........Very haste. LOL.I'm sleepy.I didn't have enough sleep since Friday night. =/I'm tired.Tomorrow,I will be meeting my crazy Nadirah. =)))(Oh shit, I just remembered. I GOT NO CAMERA! -CRY-)Before I start work next monday,Let me just enjoy while I can. =/Anyway.Pictures taken in Escape,With my dear Jing Hang. =)))It's he and his new hairstyle; his botak head. =P    Life without my camera is such a torture~Look at how much I cam-whored when I got hold of Song's camera!!! Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.    Alright.I need to go.I'm tired. =/Nights.PS: I don't think I can finish my Taiwan entries by next monday. =/
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|