|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, March 27, 2009 3:19 PM
Clique's Taiwan Trip Day 4; 6th March 2009.
Most of us overslept from the tiredness from the past 3 days. =/ Plan was to head to 淡水 (Danshui), But when we woke up, it was raining~ Oh, I mentioned that it's raining, Cause 淡水 (Danshui) is more of a scenary outing. And to go there while it's raining kinda spoilt the atmosphere~~~ Plus it's beside the sea. So you can imagine how cold that will be. =/
Anyway. We just got up and prepare while waiting for Song to wake up and decide whether are we still heading to 淡水 (Danshui) anot. LOL. Early in the morning~


 While waiting for the decision...


Anyway, the decision came. And yes, we will be following our plan, To head to 淡水 (Danshui). As most of them overslept and was lazing in bed, And didn't want to wake up, Most of them didn't had breakfast that day. We met up shortly after breakfast, And headed for our journey. =)
But guess what. This day, happened to be the coldest day while we were in Taiwan. =/ Even without stepping out of the hotel, You could feel the cold-ness from the outside~ It was like 13 degree celsius then, Plus the wind was blowing strongly. =x Seriously, I didn't know that it will be that cold. Cause I vaguely remembered that Song mentioned that it's the day after that will be the coldest, Not on this day. =.= And I wore skirt that day. =/ The 3 of us were the only stupid 3 that wore bottoms that bare our legs.

So we trained to our destination. From 西門町 (Ximending), You need to change train at 台北車站 (Taipei Main Station), To change train to travel to 淡水 (Danshui).
 And it happened to be the last station right at the north. It was really a long trip~ But when we boarded the train at 台北車站 (Taipei Main Station), We didn't take note of where the train will head to. So while at 北投 (Beitou), We got to change train to 淡水 (Danshui) instead. If not, we could have just took the direct train. =/

 Vian at the train station.
 So finally we boarded the correct train. =/
 To head to our destination.

 Taken while in the train.


 I don't know what's this for. LOL.

Anyway, after the rides~ I think around close to 1 hour. =/ We finally reached. =)


Song researched that 淡水 (Danshui) is the place whereby most of the people would get their local products. So we were trying to find our way there~ Shopped in betweens too, when we see interesting shops. Before the guys complained that they were hungry. LOL. The consequences of skipping breakfast. =P
Was deciding to dine where, When we walked past this restaurant.
 And had our lunch there.
 JH actually dropped his fishball on the floor. =P It was hilarious at that moment. xD

In this shop, they actually sell local products. And we spent our time shopping and selecting what we want~~~


 Sk was deciding whether to buy anot~
 And I asked him to pose for a picture. LOL.
 While waiting for the rest...
 With Shrine.



Oh, the shop has a second storey.
 Which is just tables and chairs plus the restroom. =/ But the guys who went up, Still managed to cam-whore anyway. LOL. Sk.
 Song.
 TCC. I don't know what he's doing. LOL.
 Toilet also want to take. =.=
 And Song started his trademark.
 Cam-whoring,
 Correcting people's position,
 Adjusting the camera's angle,
 Only to have all the shots with his super big head. =P

So after spending much time there, We finally got out of the shop. Was walking down the streets, And we went for another meal even though we just eaten. =P Cause Song said that this stall is famous there. LOL.

 So we tried their famous fishballs.
 And their dumplings.

Continued with our random shopping sprees, Before we shopped at this dessert shop, Cause Song wanted to try the papaya milk.
 And rested for a while.
 This is what the couple ordered.
 Didn't take picture of the papaya milk. I am not a milk lover. =/ But still, I drank the drink, Cause Sk keep feeding me. LOL. But it's really nice~ At least the milk taste is not so strong in it.
Pictures taken there.


 The rubbish bin who forever finishes food that we can't finish. =P
 See! I told you he just keep feeding me the papaya milk. LOL!
 I took a picture of Sk's shoe and my leg, Cause that cute guy, Wanted to change his shoe for my slippers. =) He know that I'm feeling cold. And asked if I wanted to trade his shoes for my slippers. We even tried each other's footwear, and it's compatible. But I didn't want to wear his shoes, Cause it's not matching to my clothings. =/ And I can't expect him to wear my slippers for the whole day. But I tell you, When I tried on his shoes, It was really warm man! It really kept my cold feets warm! LOL. Thanks for the offer SK! =)))
 Damn, I didn't manage to take a shot of his retarded-ness. =P
 The gays.
 Notice SK's hands please.
 LOL, I don't know why SK wanted to put his hands around Shrine's waist! LOL.
 Shrine being a paparazzi.
 Trying to catch them in the act. LOL!

We wanted to go to 淡水 (Danshui), Cause we wanted to go to the 魚人碼頭 (Fisherman Wharf). To go there, you will need to take ferry or bus there. But of course, We will want to take the ferry there. =) Depending on how you want your route to be, You can actually go to a few places via the ferry.
 The jetty.
 But like I say, It was raining~

In the end, After spending much time there, We didn't go to where we wanted instead. LOL. The rain will just spoil everything~~~ Plus, it will be super cold while on the ferry. =/
I mentioned that we spent alot of time there, Cause of these.... =)
Song found this ice-cream stall. Actually, not he found, He researched about it. LOL. What he wanted to find was an ice-cream stall, That sells 1-metre tall of ice cream. =/ But when we entered the place, Song excited saw the first ice-cream stall, And thought it was this stall. =.= But in the end, What we bought was the ice cream that Song was holding onto. But I must say, the ice cream was not bad. =)
 And omg, This picture is super hilarious. xD

While we were laughing out loud of Shrine's funny expression imitating the kid, Song found this.
 And this, is what he wants to try, Even on such a super cold day. =.=
 It's not as easy as it seems. Cause once the ice cream toppled, They will re-do it again. =/

While Song was excitedly buying his ice cream.
 We took turns to take pictures with the beautiful sea~

 I like this. =)

Finally the kid got his ice cream. =P

 Pose for the picture~
 Shrine is disgusting. ROFL.

 Sk is super cute! He was holding to the first ice cream that we bought! Like a kid, trying to figure out, "Mummy, why is my ice cream so short, but their ice cream so tall~" =P Super cute!!!

Song had the virgin bite.
 Followed by us. LOL.
 Then we took turns to take picture with the tall ice cream. LOL!
 Like so delicious huh? LOL!
 Queen. (with the extras. LOL)
 Jh was trying to shelter me from the rain, While I took the photo. So cute. xD
 Shrine.
 Oh, I forgot to mention. The white part is the vanilla flavour, While the brown part is the chocolate flavour.
 Sk trying to imitate Shrine. ROFL!
 SK: I still want my short ice cream~
 SK: Never mind, I try the tall one also. xD
 Trying to figure out what to do with it...
 So the 3 of them decided to be lickers, And lick the ice cream. =P

交杯酒交杯冰淇淋. LOL.

While we were busy cam-whoring, Song decided to go for another ice cream. =.= Cause he wanted to try the different flavours. LOL! The pink part is strawberry flavour, The green part is the green tea flavour.
 So of course, Another round of cam-whoring.
 With the first one too. LOL.
 Sk had a change of partner. LOL. Earlier on was TCC, Now is Song. ROFL.
 In the end, We didn't finish the ice creams at all. LOL, we just wanted to try them. =/ Plus, though it's tall, But it's not that exaggerating to what Song read about. It's not 1 metre tall please. LOL!
While we were all busy enjoying the ice cream, The couple found a game to play.
 Throw the darts at the balloons.
 And the number of balloons burst determined your prize.

The couple was playing when we found them. LOL.

 And this is what they won. =)
 Next up; Song and TCC.

 And they won a sword.
 Then they started to have a mini competition. LOL. Song VS Sk. And the bet? On who will wake up earlier to bathe the next day. LOL!!!
 Song won, and he got this hammer spike thingy. Haha. Poor Sk~~~
 Then Jh VS FaithX. With the same bet. =.=
 And FaithX won. LOL!
 Jh took revenge. LOL!
 Then it's TCC VS Shrine, With again, the same bet! LOL.
 Together, they won the dice.
 And the guys actually had more rounds after that. LOL.
 Vian and I then played against each other. =/
 We didn't have a winner between us, Cause we hit the same amount of balloons. But the uncle, plus the guys, Just want us to have a winner between us! In the end, we used up alot of darts! LOL. It was a draggy game~ Luckily Vian managed to hit one and win me. If not, I think we might just spent alot of time there. LOL.
 Jh and FaithX spent alot of time and money wanting to win this pooh bear, Which needs 70 balloons to be burst. =/

Cam-whores. xD 耍帥 & 愛演!!! =P
 Queen and Jh.
 Sk and Queen.
 With the swords, they even started their mini fight!

 Either you die, or I die. Lmao.
 Childish. =P
 Song is so acting like some kid. =.=
 The guys with their winnings.

Then we asked the uncle to take a group picture of us with our winnings.
 Inside the shop.
 I like this. =)

After spending much time there, We decided to go off, And head back to our hotel. Cause we bought quite a number of local products there!
While walking out, We bought quil eggs. Omg. It's nice!!! This is one of the food that I missed from Taiwan too!
 Because the stall was small, So a few of us were taking shelter beside the shop.
 Sk was like our middle man, Walking here and back. LOL.
 He was the one who bought the eggs to us. =)

Like tourists, We were holding the winnings that we have all the way back to our hotel! Though it's bulky and we were already holding onto alot of things. =P Was sitting with Song and Sk. Song took this of Sk. Cause he wanted to show SK his earrings. LOL.

Headed back to our hotel, And we started to rest and get some sleep. LOL. Before we head off for dinner.

 My roommates watched tv, While I was napping. LOL.

Song's call then came, And we met up at the lobby for our dinner. But Jh didn't join us, cause he wants to continue sleeping. =.=
We wanted to go to a restaurant, Whereby they use toilet as their theme. Plates, dishes will be served in a toilet bowl manner. LOL. But the staff at the lobby managed to convince us. =/ Cause they say, the food portion is not big, And the food isn't that nice. =x People go to the restaurant purely for the theme of the restaurant. =.=
So we dropped the idea, And we went to eat at this roadside stall. As highly recommended by LiMin.
 This is what make me addictive throughout the rest of the days. =P How can you not be addictive to such good food, When it's only just below your hotel right? xD But this is not a restaurant. So imagine standing and holding the hot bowl while eating. =/

After that, We went to the restaurant beside. For dim sum. LOL.


 Retarded.
 Trying to keep his hands warm by holding the pot. =.=
 Our food. Warning; those who don't take vegetables, Don't bother eating alot of these. LOL.





Shrine looks super hungry and like trying to devour the food. =.=
 Queen.
 Sk.

 Rubbish bin! LOL. He just stuffed the food inside his mouth.

After dinner, We went shopping at 西門町 (Ximending). But somehow, We lost the couple. =/ In the end, They went back to the hotel early. Cause they were feeling cold~~~
We were shopping at a shop for quite some time. Cause the guys actually targetted at this shop for a long time already~ =P I went to find Jh too, Cause he finally got up from his sleep, And came over to meet us. Went back to find the guys, But they were still busy selecting and trying their clothes. LOL.
We were at the fitting room talking etc, When Shrine suddenly appeared wearing this.
 Notice TCC in the background. =P Cause we were really laughing out loud! Shrine looks so retarded la! =P Song even tried on it too, For the fun of it. LOL!

Finally we got out of the shop once the guys were done with what they want. =.= Was walking, And we (without the couple), Went to took neoprints! But sad. I didn't take picture of it. And I can't right now. Cause my camera is spoilt. =/ It was fun taking with them! LOL, they were like noobs! xD
Cause Jh was complaining that he was hungry, So I went to buy food with him, While we lost the L4P gang. =/ After we bought and takeaway the food, We then went back to the hotel to eat while waiting for the L4P to be done.
Anyway. L4P went back to the games shop. And each of them won something. =)
 I like this. =)
 Oh, and L4P cam-whored too. LOL.


It wasn't long before L4P got back, And we all meet up at level 3 for our discussion. =) Boss's decision, Tomorrow (day 5) will be a free day. =)))
After the discussion, We then headed back to our rooms, And slept soon after. =)
Oh. Day 5 entry will be worst. =/ Cause after filtering, I still have 426 pictures. xD Consequences of cam-whoring too much. =P
Nevertheless, Be back for my entry! =))) Labels: Clique's Taiwan Trip
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|