|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, April 10, 2009 11:37 PM
I need to update from 2 days ago. =/
Overdue pictures from WL's and Nad's camera. =) Taken on Tuesday.    
Wednesday, 8th April It was my first day wearing scrubs. But due to the insufficient time to cam-whore, I didn't take any pictures in Ttsh that day. =/
I couldn't exactly remember what happened that day in Ttsh. It's the usuals, Lectures, etc etc etc. Oh, we could actually end at like 2pm that day. But the nursing management invited a professor to have a talk with us; On Depression during Bad times. Bad times aka; Recession period~ The speaker is some professor in psychiatric medicine aka; mental illness. He is a good speaker. =) Though I was tired, but my attention for the talk went throughout man! LOL. Oh, couldn't escape though tempted to. =.= Cause CI Joanna wants us to tap for our attendance! -.- She even stood outside the theater waiting for us when the talk was over. Just to see if we are all attending anot. =.=
Changed quickly. =) WL and I were lucky. Cause we hurrily rushed to the toilet, And changed before the crowd came in. =/
Was train-ing back home when Song informed me that we will be meeting for dinner. So I hurry rush back home~ Hang and keep the laundry cause it was my duty~ And bathed and changed to meet clique for dinner. =)
So together with Song, ZH and Vian, We went to market for dinner. =) FaithX joined us soon after.
Was roaming around amk central with nowhere in mind. =/ So we went to NTUC, cause I need to get baking sheets. And home-ed after that. =) Yeah. Just going out for barely 2 hours, And I am going home. Cause I had lots to do. =/ -Do the nutrition pre quiz; which in the end, I still didn't. xD -Bake cookies~ -Packed my stuffs for the next day. -Blog. =/ Yeah, I did, for less than 10 sentences? LOL!
But when I got home, I went to watch tv instead. =x Ouch! LOL. But it's the show that I've been catching... =P
Right after the show ended, I started my baking session. =) I won't have the time the day after, So I needed to get it done by that night. My baking master? Tenna Ong. =) And maybe Zeena. LOL!
They, together with Vanna, Explored the oven-like-thingy since last month. And have been baking since then. Since then, I already have the thought of baking cookies for my army boy. =)
So yeah, I insisted them not to help me at all, Just give me instructions~ And I shall do all the hands on. =) As usuals, My whole family was full of sarcasm. xD My mother keep saying that I am not a kitchen person. Cause I'm a rather do housework than cook person. =/ She said that I never do anything for her before... And the list goes on~~~ And on~~~ ROFL. This is the weighing that we used. LOL. The process~ Those on top were the butter. LOL. My hands were super oily by then. LOL. Once everything done,Time for baking! My first time okay. Before baking~ In the oven~ I took out the nicer ones. LOL! I took out the nice nice ones,And arranged them in the box for JH. =)))
Was done within one hours time. LOL! So check my email etc, Blog-ed that less than 10 sentences entry, And headed to sleep. =)
It was a chionging day man~
Thursday, 9th April Another day in scrubs, Another day full of lectures~ Remember the pre quiz? In the end, luckily, the quiz was done before the dietician starts her lecture~
Cause we all chiong-ed for our practical lesson; CI Joanna gave us 10 minutes extra lunch break~ So, the cam-whore started. =)))(No captions, rushing for time. =/)           
Was supposed to end at 5pm, But the Deputy of Nursing who gave us the lecture on patient safety let us off 30 minutes earlier. =) Suay suay for us. This time round, We had to walk very far before we used a not so crowded toilet. =.=
And while the girls were still changing, I went to meet my army boy. =) He booked out at 2pm that day! But booking in at 7pm tomorrow. =(
Anyway, he came to find me, Cause I complained that my stuffs were too heavy. And will be heading town with my ED mates. =/ Taking all those things will be so bulky. So he rushed home from Pasir Ris, Rushed to Novena, Just to meet me to take my things from me, And to bring them up to my house. =))) My sweet sweet stupid boy. =))))))))))))
He then left, While I meet up with the others. The 9 of us, Went to Far East's Pastamania for dinner. =) George, Leanne and Yi Shing didn't came though. =(
We just met up for dinner, Talked etc etc etc. Of course, gossiped too. xD
And after dinner, The 9 of us went shopping! Cause Loretta wanted to get a hat~ And we started window shopping. Like so exaggerating! Cause 9 noisy girls entering a shop at one time! =P Nad and I bought the same bag, of different colour! =)))Girlfriends. =)))))))))))))))) 
Ended up, We splitted eventually. But we will head to the next level together kind. LOL. It was fun shopping with 8 other girls. Very very bitchy. =P
Anyway, I didn't make full use of TCC's camera that day. =/ Cause they all were taking too many cameras out. =.= And by the time we all send each other etc, It will be very troublesome. =x
Carisa then left us, While we continued to walk a little while more, And train-ed back home. =)
Wanted to 'surprise' Jh. Cause I told him I won't be meeting him. That was my intention initially. But upon second thoughts, I can imagine his reaction and all, So I decided to meet them. But when Vian came looking for me and we walked to the basketcall court together, The guys were already gone! So spooky~ When we were 'supposed' to bump into each other on the way. =/ FaithX came looking for us, And we headed to the arcade. Cause JH and ZH were there~
Play jubeat and PIU, Before we went to find Song; who jio-ed us for supper. LOL. Together with TCC, We headed to the coffee shop behind Kai Bin's house.Was tired, and got to wake up early the next day,So while the rest got their plans after that,I went home with JH first. =/Cause I haven't passed him the cookies too. =)So I got up to get them for him.He tried, and said that it's nice okay. =)))And home-ed soon after.Slept at like around 12 midnght. =xFriday, 10th AprilWoke up at 6.30am.Cause I need to head to Jurong East to babysit my ah ma. =/Her maid is christian,And the rest is busy to look after her.My dad was supposed to drive me there,But he was still sleeping. =/So together with JH,We cab-ed all the way to Jurong early in the morning~~~JH followed me, cause he didn't want me to be so lonely to go there alone. =/My sisters won't go with me; cause they're all pigs. =PSo we arrived,And the maid left for her church service.From 8am till 12pm,We watched tv,While my grandma either watched with us, or she took her nap. =/She was cute when she was asking me about JH. xDThe maid; Shirley, then came back with lunch.We ate,Before leaving.Cause it was going to rain anytime there~~~And we took bus 52 back to Bishan.Long long journey~Slept throughout. =/Wanted to watch DMC.But it was already finished. =.=Was roaming around,When Song said to head to the new mall in Tampines.So while waiting for the others to reply me.JH and I went for a light snack. LOL.Ate Shilin's oyster mee sua~But I still think the one in Taiwan is better. =/This is only kinda similar~ Train-ed back to amk to meet ZH,And we took 22 to Tampines. =/Again, another long long journey. =xMeet up with Song and TCC who went to Eunos for their job meeting,And we started exploring the new mall; Tampines 1. =)It was only open yesterday. LOL.And it was super crowded~ ZH was very amazed by this. =/ I want to try here the next time! People inside; doing foot spa.People outside; seeing what people inside were doing,Like as if they're viewing some animals in the zoo. =.= The new Japan brand thingy. Just look at the crowd for this!!! Shopped finish the levels,And we went to the top level for early dinner. Blog-ing purposes. LOL! After that,We even shopped in Tampines mall and Century Square,All for the sake of wasting time. LOL.And then bus-ed back to amk,Without ZH.He went to meet his friends.So the 4 of us then went to hub,Arcade-ed.Ate at Macs,And home-ed.ERPS. I don't know how to elaborate much on the last part la huh. LOL!That's all.I really need to go.I need to wake at 5.30am for my work tomorrow. =/First day in 9D tomorrow.Wish me luck okay. =/Nights! =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|