|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, April 12, 2009 10:26 PM
As said from Vian's blog, Yeah, Jh and I were very tired yesterday. Both of us slept at 12mn the night before, And woke up at 5.30am.
Cause my army boy gave me a expected surprise. =) Yes, he sent me to work early in the morning; 6am.
I expected his actions. Cause number 1, he didn't offered to send me to work. Going by his character, he normally will ask, pester and persuade me in order to send me to work.
As discussed the night before, Cause I slept late, He wanted me to sms him when I woke up. =/ In case I couldn't wake and overslept, he could wake me up. So I was supposed to sms him when I woke up, when I left my house and when I reached TTSH. Since I already expected him, I even sms-ed him before I left my house.
When I opened my door, I looked around for him; When I reached the ground level, I looked around for him; When I reached the bus stop, I looked around for him. Turns out, he wasn't there in all places.
I was even slightly disappointed at that moment
And when I was waiting for the bus to arrive, I saw my boy running towards the bus stop. =) He even tried to play hide-and-seek with me. =P
He was so worried that he will miss me catching the bus etc. So cute of him to do it. =) He said he expected that I won't allow him to send me to work, So that's why he didn't even bothered to ask me. He even thought of this wonderful plan when he was in army. -.-
So together with JH, We bus-ed and train-ed to Novena. =) It's the first time that I have someone going to work with me so early in the morning, And it's his first time waking up so early just sending someone to work. =)))
We went up to level 9 together, And he waited for me while I changed into my scrubs. I hurried into the ward once someone opened the door, While my boy went back. =)
What he did after he left TTSH; -He went to camp in amk central waiting for Song, TCC and Shrine to meet them for breakfast. -He had breakfast with them till they were supposed to go for work. -He then went back home to rest. -He went to jubeat. -Before he came to fetch me at work at after 11am. =)
So I went into the ward. But the sister that I bumped to a few days ago were not on duty. And Mr Cheow, the other NO, Came to orientate us. Plus listening to the report taking, We were done around 9.30am. From 9.30pm till 11am, We covered AN roles. Very basic roles. Cause we don't even have the access to Smartsense. =/ And at 11am sharp, We let ourselves home. Cause at that moment, It was really quite un-busy. =x
By the time I changed and headed downstairs, Jh was only at Bishan. LOL. So I went to the uniform department, In the hope of changing my uniform from XS to XXS. But they don't have the supply now. Argh, irritating isn't it? =/
Since my boy is still travelling, I went into the mrt station and waited for him. =) Met up with him, And we headed back to amk together.
Though I was super hungry, But I dragged him to the arcade first. Cause I thought he didn't play for the day. =.= After that, we went to watch the timings for the movies. I saw them showing "Jonas Brothers 3D", And I immediately thought of my sisters. So I called back home, And bought the tickets after confirming on who will go.
JH went home with me, And had lunch at my place. It was discussed with my mother a few weeks ago. Cause JH was supposed to be attending my grandmother's birthday celebration with me on the 25th this month. But turns out, He will be out for field camp that week. Yes, another confinement that week. =(
Anyhow, though he won't be attending on the 25th, But still, since it was arranged beforehand, So the lunch was still on. =)
Lunch-ed together with my whole family, Before I bathed and changed, And went out again with Jh and Zeena. Went to amk hub, Met up with Vanna, And the 4 of us went to watch the movie. =)
It was a 3D movie, It was our first time watching it. =/ Before the movie, There will be someone standing at the door, Giving out the 3D glasses!
And once inside, We tried on them! LOL. Jh and Queen.
 Vanna and Zeena.
 My cute sister. xD

This 3D experience is really great~ The images that you see are really 3D!!! =))) Though the movie isn't that great, Cause it's about the Jonas Brothers concert thingy, (JH and I even felt asleep during some parts of the movie), But the 3D experience was great. =)
After the movie, We headed to Macs to slack and take a snack; nothing to do anyway. Were discussing what to do next, Cause Vanna was supposed to meet up with ST, And they 3 then dragged me to the arcade. =.= So spent 1 hour plus there, Spending our time~ Till it was time for our second movie, without the young ones. JH and Zeena on PIU.
 She took 2 buttons.
 And he took the other 3.
 My sisters wanted to see me dance badly, But I was wearing dress. LOL.

So we sent the girls to the bus stop, Before we grab a bite, And headed to watch our second movie; "Shinjuku Incident". Didn't want to catch this the week before, Cause I thought clique will be wanting to watch it too, But ZH and TCC already watched it. =/ And I didn't want JH to miss this movie. Yeah, weekend movies are expensive, But that's the only time that he can watch. I mean, he is in Tekong for the weekdays! LOL.
Shinjuku Incident was really nice. But the violence were abit too much. =/ TCC even asked if I could handle violence, I really thought I could. =/ But this movie. OMG; cruel! =/ Though it's really nice, cause it explicts the reality of this world.
We were walking towards the bus interchange, When we saw Shimin, Shrine, Song, TCC and ZH! Turns out, Shrine sms-ed us for supper. =/ But we were in the movies! LOL. So coincidental to bump into them. After Vian arrived, We then left for supper at S-11.
Cause TCC got to leave for home early, The rest of us them went back home together. =) Bus-ed back with JH, Cause we were really tired by then. His contact lens were giving him problem too. Cause he had been wearing them for more than 12 hours. =/
Slept at close to 12mn last night, Before waking up at 12noon today. Really damn tired~
Met up with JH for lunch at the market at my house area, And we went to a temple at Thomson's. His aunty called him and 'forced' him to go to the temple today to pray his grandmother.
It'd be troublesome if we part at that time and to meet him again when he book in, So I decided to tag along with him. =) He crapped and chatted with his cousins, Till everyone arrived, And we had to go. Cause his book in timing is early today. =(
Went to his house, He needs to pack, bathe and changed. Nap-ed at his house, Before we went out for dinner. He needs to reach Pasir Ris at 7.30pm today. So after seeing that I got up the bus, He then cross the road and went to take bus 88 to Pasir Ris.
He didn't want me to follow him. Cause he hates seeing me travelling alone. =/
Reached home at like 6.30pm. =.= Super early. But was not in the mood to travel to City Hall to visit the guys at work. Travelling there alone is also another issue. =/
I am into my phone's games recently. As inspired by Vanna Ong. LOL! So when I got home, I played awhile, Tv-ed etc~
Life is boring once I started my work. When I want to go out during the weekend, The guys are working. But when the guys are free during the weekdays, I don't wish to hang out till very late cause I will be having boring lectures the following day, And I don't wish to be damn tired and fall asleep. When was the last time we all watched a movie? O.oOr rather, the last time that we all go out? O.o
This is what I hated about working. The wake-up-early, go to work, and go home straight kind of life. And I can foresee. This is going to last for quite some time.
Orientation is for around 5 weeks. Once I start in the ward, I will be doing 5,6 day work week. Meaning, I will have 3 days off in 2 weeks. Yes, Ttsh is changing the shift timings, Though it means extended working hour per shift. But by the time you passed report etc, It's also around that same time. And having 3 days off in 2 weeks is always better than having only 2 days off in a week. =.=
Anyhow, Once I started my shift work in the ward, I don't see myself having lots of time in my hands. And worst; my weekends will be burnt. =/ Worst worst worst; my boy is in NS. If my weekends are burnt, It means I won't see him much per week. I won't see him much when he book out. =(
I think, I will get used to this life anyway. =/ I try to go out once anyone asked, But that's not what people think. They assumed that I want my private life with my boy, And won't want to hang out with them. =.= They say; We/I/He didn't ask people out. Is this the truth? O.o
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|