|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:59 PM
Monday, 9th February 2009 At a last minute decision: I met up with JH for Mac breakfast. We were even nearly late for the breakfast. Cause he's late!!! Argh, he already left his house, but left his J. at home. So the freak him went home to take before coming down to meet me. =/
Anyway. It was just one of his wishes yesterday. -Mac breakfast. -Collect pay. -Go for the survey. -Jubeat. (Survey didn't succeed. LOL. Cause we didn't make the arrangements. LOL!)
While we were eating, TCC called. So plans were made, And we were supposed to meet him in amk hub. But he's going to be slightly late, So JH and I went to jubeat first. =x We left arcade, But headed back there to find TCC. And the freak them decided to play for a few more rounds~
So after that few games, We then train-ed to Tanjong Pagar. Cause JH wants to fulfil his second wish. -.-
Actually, His pay can be mailed to his house. But it will take a longer time. And he was already broke. So the fastest way will be to collect his pay rather than waiting for it to be mailed.
Anyway. Ever since I met up with JH at 11am, I got suan-ed by him for the entire day. For more than 12 hours yesterday. =/ Poor me. Signs. =P
Louis, that jubeat freak, Even called me while on the way to Tanjong Pagar. Cause he was super excited on his upcoming stunts! LOL. Totally hilarious talking to him on the phone! And even lasted for 10 minutes. Could have talked longer, But upon reaching Tanjong Pagar, I hang up on the call instead. =/
JH then directed us the way to the building that his agent was working. But he keeps bringing us to the wrong direction, And he is really not sure of the place. =.= Wanted to take the lift up, But he don't even know which level is the office. =.=" We had to wait for him to confirm the exact locations. =/ It was an office buildings. So imagine us, wearing so not in place and going to such places. Luckily, it was just a short trip. =/
Collected his pay, And decided to head to Suntec City; Standard Chartered. Cause he wants to get his money asap. =/
Suntec City was like so far la. =/ It was already some distance from the mrt station. And within the mall, Standard Chartered was super far too! =/ It was a leg aching moment. LOL.
When JH got his pay, He kept saying that he's afraid that he might get rob anytime. -.- As if anyone wants to rob him also. =P
TCC was super out-of-situation yesterday! =P He totally got lost at whatever JH and I were talking about! And it really lasted very very long! ROFL.
Then we made our way back to the mrt station. =x And decided to head back to amk. But TCC headed to SP. Cause he wanted to go SP to study. Exams are around the corner~~~
Wanted to go makan when we reached amk. Cause we were both hungry. But, Vian's handphone had no more battery. And JH already arranged with Vian to meet up at the arcade. We are afraid that we might miss seeing her, So we decided to jubeat first while waiting for her.
Then Vian came, Jubeat-ed for awhile, and decided to go makan. Louis and his shi fu came while we left for makan.
Ate at market, Chatted awhile after eating, And decided to head back to jubeat, While Vian headed home first.
Louis and his shi fu then started on their stunts. =P
 It was funny looking at them do different stunts la. LOL. I even took a few videos of their stunts, As requested by them. =/
Soon after, DG came to find us. Played a few other games with him. LOL, too much of jubeat is so boring~ ROFL.
At close to 8pm, Together with ZH, we then made our way to Song's house. It was the last day of CNY. And we went to his house to bai nian, And quite a last minute decision. LOL.
The rest of the clique then came over etc. And the gambling started again~ Song, TCC and SK even went to jubeat at 9plus pm. =/
WJ came after 10.30pm. But barely even reaching his house for 3minutes, He wanted to go out again. On the pretext of finding Song and Co. =/ Vian and I were pretty bored, And Vian said earlier that she wanted to go out and walk. So the both of us went along with WJ instead.
And turns out, WJ wanted to use the toilet. =/ Alright, me too. Not that I've anything against Song's toilet. But, well, just don't feel like it? LOL!
After toilet-ing, =/ We went to eat. Or rather, I went to eat and the couple watched me. Cause I was already hungry. (Our dinner was very early. =/) I was super bright throughout the entire time. =x Like some bright bright lightbulb. =/ And once again, I got ignored many times. =/ So I decided to let them talk, and I listen instead. LOL!
I figured that JH will be hungry too. So I asked Vian/WJ to call back and takeaway food for them. So after I finished eating, Takeaway food for them, And we headed back to Song's house.
Their mahjong game then ended soon after, And we all started to crowd at the living room. Not long after, They started to play blackjack. Or was it in-between? LOL! I can't remember. Cause I didn't join their game. Instead, I was busy watching DG playing facebook, And ZH's psp. LOL.
Then at close to 1am, We left Song's house. WJ, JH and I walked Vian home. =/ Or rather. WJ walked Vian home. JH and I tagged along behind. Like 5 metres away? ROFL.
We almost lost WJ while reaching her block too. Turns out, After a detour, We found him waiting at the benches behind. =.=
While waiting, WJ told JH and I some 'stunning' news. WJ got himself a jubeat card; FaithX. =.= So sudden la! JH and I were stunned for one second, When WJ showed us his card! =x
Tuesday, 10th February 2009 Was supposed to head to TTSH with Nad. But I decided not to. Cause I didn't -Photocopy all the documents. -Take a passport size photo. -And filled in the forms.
I don't want to make a second trip back. I'd rather settle everything within one trip. So turns out, Nad went with her friend, While I'll arrange to go another day with Nana. And it was all decided this morning. I asked Nad to call me the first thing she woke up. =/ And I took very long to sleep back. Cause my sisters were disturbing. -.-
Finally woke up at close to 12noon. And decided to get a few things done etc. Tv-ed etc, and I got really bored at 2pm. It was so bored!!! Argh.
So called WJ. Cause I knew that he was already there, And decided to meet up with him in arcade. He even cancelled his basketball plans with WZ. =/
Within 15 minutes, I was already out of the house. I speed up everything, And just wanted to get out of my house. I was really bored! =/
He then called me, And we headed to eat. Rather, he ate. Cause I already ate.
Jubeat-ed after he ate, And I suggested watching movie. Cause I knew that it will be a long day etc. =/ And decided to catch "Inkheart". Sms-ed clique, but no one could catch it with us. So watched with WJ instead. Inkheart was a nice movie.Totally something that I like.Fantasy etc. =)Cause I love to fantasize.If only I'm a writer too.Or,If only I'm the Silver Tongue. =)
Turns out, Vian finished early. Alright, actually, she doesn't have a specific timing. But if I know that she will end that early, I'd have rather watched the 6plus one with her. =/
JH called me during the movie, Cause his handphone was out of battery. =/ And arranged to meet him after his work. Song called me after the movie, And said that he will stay in Bugis for his dinner with Vian instead. Cause Vian went Bugis looking for him, Since she was bored and ended early.
WJ is turning into a freak. -.- Cause his card left some credits. So before going for dinner, He said this to me, "Arbo we go finish the credits first la, before going for dinner" Omg. WJ's turning into a freak! =P
I was sick of the food in amk. So I was thinking of travelling away for dinner. I thought of; -Causeway point; I just wanted to get far away? LOL. But dropped this idea, cause I was afraid that we will not make it back for JH to come back and find us. =/ -Thomson; but TCC went over his friend's house to study. -Hougang; DG was at home, so just nice, we went over to find him to have dinner. =)
Bus-ed to Hougang, And went to DG's house to 'fetch' him. As usual, he's super lock cock. =P
So we were deciding to go where for dinner. And surprisingly, WJ made the decision for us. Cause normally, he's the most 'anything' in the clique. -.- It's cause he wanted to bring us to eat western at some coffee shop near his aunty's shop, That is highly recommended by him. But as usual, He don't really know the way well. LOL.
Paid a short visit to his aunty's shop, And we headed for dinner.
 My seafood spaghetti.
 WJ's mexican grilled chicken.
 DG's fried rice with chicken.

Anyway. It's kinda torture dining with the 2 WJs. Cause they were super lame! ARGH. =P And the dinner was very disturbing! Cause someone was shooting the crows, And it scared us, for 3 times! =/
Anyway. We then headed back to amk after the dinner. DG didn't followed us, Cause he had reports to write. It's due tomorrow. But he's still not started on it yet. -.- Hope he already started man. =.=
Bus-ed back to amk, And headed for jubeat. =/ Cause I was supposed to meet JH there anyway. LOL.
Anyway. While heading to hougang, I sms-ed the number that JH called me. But turns out, He used his IC's handphone without asking for permission! =x And even got said by his IC. LOL. And when he called me again when he knocked off, It sounded like he used it sneakily again. =/
Anyway. Played other games while in the arcade. Jubeat's queue was long, And WJ don't like to 'snatch' the machines. LOL.
JH then came over, And shortly after, Song, Vian and ZH came over too.
Jubeat-ed till the arcade closes. And we all headed to S-11 for coffee session. Actually. They were talking. WJ and I were watching tv instead. Cause; -I totally got no link on what they are talking about. -Apparently, their conversation started quite some time ago already. So if I were to listen to what they are saying, I wouldn't have catch anything, And I don't want them to repeat anyway. LOL.
Left at close to 11.30pm, If not, last bus-es would have been missed. JH then walked me home, But I got slapped twice by him! =/
Alright. Long entry. Can be finished earlier, But I got distracted. LOL. Scary~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|